• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

SoulofTobi said:
Roland stopped "sor.... sorry about that." he said scratching his head looking at the ground.
Dakota blinked a few times "Why are you apologising for?" She said before chuckling quietly "I wasn't paying attention and besides...I didn't actually walk into you" she said while she stated at him.

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen looked at the roller-coaster "so, you ride that?" he asked looking at Amaya.
Amaya nodded. "Yep" she says happily. "It's a ride where your feet dangles down" she says excitedly

Mayyflower said:
May smiled and IIaani. "Yea see" she says waving her hand behind her to make a bear/lion.
@Nonalaka

Lexi nodded. "Okay" she said softly before kissing him back
Han pointed to the bear/lion hybrid. "I see features from both bear and lion. Am I correct?"

@Nonalaka

Nonalaka said:
Dakota blinked a few times "Why are you apologising for?" She said before chuckling quietly "I wasn't paying attention and besides...I didn't actually walk into you" she said while she stated at him.
Roland sighed "well.. um.. it's proper manners?" he said as he looked at her.

Roman said:
Han pointed to the bear/lion hybrid. "I see features from both bear and lion. Am I correct?"
@Nonalaka
Ilaani clapped her hands a bit "That's pretty cool!" She said, impressed by it.

@Mayyflower

Roman said:
@Nonalaka
May nodded happily. "Yep" she says climbing into the lion/bear and sat. "What should I name him" she asks happily

WeirdPrincess said:
Anna giggled quietly,"Well I wasn't going to let you die...or us die for that matter. We're good together...as a team I mean." She said softly, a small blush appearing."But Hippo Gods? What kind of gods are those and what do they do?"
Oliver suddenly realized something. "You smiled!" He said, obviously surprised he had done it. "I-I can't believe... I actually made you smile... IM SO HAPPY!" He said as he seemed to hug her tighter. "So so very happy!"

Mayyflower said:
Amaya nodded. "Yep" she says happily. "It's a ride where your feet dangles down" she says excitedly
Ayen scratched his head "so like holding on to a giant eagles feet well it fly's?" he ask confused.

Mayyflower said:
May smiled and IIaani. "Yea see" she says waving her hand behind her to make a bear/lion.
@Nonalaka

Lexi nodded. "Okay" she said softly before kissing him back
Kite deepened the kiss a bit before pulling back. "Wanna help me feed Ollie?" He asked.

Nonalaka said:
Ilaani clapped her hands a bit "That's pretty cool!" She said, impressed by it.
@Mayyflower
Mayyflower said:
May nodded happily. "Yep" she says climbing into the lion/bear and sat. "What should I name him" she asks happily
"It is isn't it?" Han asked, Ilaani. He then looked at May. "Hmmm... I don't know. Does anything come to mind when you think of the word awesome?"

Nonalaka said:
"Also you said that was like a date, you never said it was one" she said before smiling. "You said this was a date"
''so then this is our first date as well huh?''

*He said as he parked the car in the parking lot of the amusement park*

Roman said:
"Sure, lets go." Taylor said walking inside. "I'm gonna go in my room. You can do whatever if you want. I prefer coming with me though." He said slyly.
Celia giggled as she followed him inside,"Of course you want me to go with you. I'll bite and come with you to your room." She said, still giggling as they went to his room.

SoulofTobi said:
Roland sighed "well.. um.. it's proper manners?" he said as he looked at her.
"True, but proper manners would be me apologising no?" She giggled lightly before she tilted her head "You are new, I haven't seen your face before"

Mayyflower said:
Lexi nodded. "Sure why not" she says looking over at Ollie
Ollie rolled his way into the kitchen, Kite following behind. Ollie slurped his lips as Kite opened a cabinet, revealing a can of tuna fish.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Oliver suddenly realized something. "You smiled!" He said, obviously surprised he had done it. "I-I can't believe... I actually made you smile... IM SO HAPPY!" He said as he seemed to hug her tighter. "So so very happy!"
Anna patted his back and coughed a little, having a slight hard time to breath."O-Oli....I-I can't breath, you're hugging me to tight..." She said quietly.

Roman said:
"It is isn't it?" Han asked, Ilaani. He then looked at May. "Hmmm... I don't know. Does anything come to mind when you think of the word awesome?"
May thought for a bit. "Tork, like pork" she says happily @Nonalaka

Nonalaka said:
"True, but proper manners would be me apologising no?" She giggled lightly before she tilted her head "You are new, I haven't seen your face before"
Roland nodded "yeah, i just got here today." he said with a sight blush "I'm Roland, or Roy for short." he said offering his hand.

Ollie rolled his way into the kitchen, Kite following behind. Ollie slurped his lips as Kite opened a cabinet, revealing a can of tuna fish.
Lexi followed. "Ew tuna?" She asks smiling a little.

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen scratched his head "so like holding on to a giant eagles feet well it fly's?" he ask confused.
Amaya shook her head. "No" she says as they arrived

Yuto chuckled, poking her red cheeks. "Thanks for catching me up on what I missed. Now I wish I stayed awake!" He laughed before looking at chibi Yuto. "And your right, it is cute... She'll always be cute to me, no matter how she looks or acts."
Noir looked like she was about to protest, but only found herself able to blush even more. She stuffed a piece of sushi in her mouth, unable to do much more. Chibi Noir patted Noir's arm, blushing a bit herself.

Mayyflower said:
Amaya shook her head. "No" she says as they arrived
Ayen titled his head "then was is it like?" he asked looking at it trying to pin one of his past experiences to it.

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia giggled as she followed him inside,"Of course you want me to go with you. I'll bite and come with you to your room." She said, still giggling as they went to his room.
Taylor chuckled and closed his bedroom door behind them, "You were gonna come along anyway. You know you were." He said smirking.

Roman said:
"Mhm, my friend can only summon sea creatures so I dont really get to see that" she said nodding "I'm no good with names so I have no suggestions really" she chuckled.

Nonalaka said:
"Also you said that was like a date, you never said it was one" she said before smiling. "You said this was a date"
''so then this is our first date as well huh?''

*He said as he parked the car in the parking lot of the amusement park*

@Nonalaka - Oi !! xD

Mayyflower said:
May thought for a bit. "Tork, like pork" she says happily @Nonalaka
Nonalaka said:
"Mhm, my friend can only summon sea creatures so I dont really get to see that" she said nodding "I'm no good with names so I have no suggestions really" she chuckled.
"May says, Tork. Tork like pork." Han said chuckling. "Well, that's cute." He said ruffling May's hair gently.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back