• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Mayyflower said:
Amaya smiled as the ride came to a stop. "Oh looks like it's our time to get off" she says smiling.
Ayen nodded "okay, now which one do you want to ride next my love?" he said as he stepped off.

Roman said:
"It's my job and in general. Sometimes I have orders to take down a bad guy or I just do it on my own time." Han said. "So, it's both my job and a hobby."

(( I have some people, or you can have May pop up ))
"Oh, I see, that must be pretty interesting to do" she said with a nod "I'm more of a defensive kind than offensive though, so I don't think I'd ever be in your line of work." She laughed.

Nonalaka said:
"Oh, I see, that must be pretty interesting to do" she said with a nod "I'm more of a defensive kind than offensive though, so I don't think I'd ever be in your line of work." She laughed.
Han rubbed his chin in thought, "One day I'll take you with me. Just to show you how fun it is to punch bad guys my way." He said chuckling.

Mayyflower said:
(I'll free Lexi up, If I reply late, it's because I'm at my church helping with this play thing)
(I also have Kokuru free but if that's what you want xD )

Kite hopped back into his and Lexi's home on his hippo. "I'm homeeeeee!!!!" He said happily.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Yuto teleported them both in front of a Chinese restaurant. "Here we are!" He said happily.
Noir nodded, walking inside. They were seated and she and the chibis looked over the menu. She was still munching on the candy as she chose her sushi.

Roman said:
Han rubbed his chin in thought, "One day I'll take you with me. Just to show you how fun it is to punch bad guys my way." He said chuckling.
Ilaani laughed lightly "Ah, Really? That'd be cool" she said with a smile.

Lumina said:
Noir nodded, walking inside. They were seated and she and the chibis looked over the menu. She was still munching on the candy as she chose her sushi.
Yuto quickly picked his and decided to start a conversation. "So, what happened in the second half of the movie? That way I can catch up with you!" He said excitedly.

Yuto quickly picked his and decided to start a conversation. "So, what happened in the second half of the movie? That way I can catch up with you!" He said excitedly.
Noir looked over at him, silently groaning, but then sighed and grabbed her paintbrush. She painted the big scenes from when the big guy escaped to when they were hunting with the velociraptors to the end fight with the t-rex. By the time she was done explaining, she had a smile plastered on her face. When she realized it she stopped, pouting again. By this time their food had arrived.

Chibi Yuto laughed a bit at Noir's reactions, taking a piece of her sushi to share with his chibi girlfriend.

"She's trying so hard to stay mad at you. It's cute."

To this Noir looked exasperated, but she didn't deny it. Instead her cheeks grew a few shades more red.

Nonalaka said:
Ilaani laughed lightly "Ah, Really? That'd be cool" she said with a smile.
"Sounds like a plan then! I shall show you what I do one day!" Han said happily. "As for now, where are we?"

Roman said:
"It's my job and in general. Sometimes I have orders to take down a bad guy or I just do it on my own time." Han said. "So, it's both my job and a hobby."

(( I have some people, or you can have May pop up ))
(Okay, where is Han?)

Lumina said:
Noir looked over at him, silently groaning, but then sighed and grabbed her paintbrush. She painted the big scenes from when the big guy escaped to when they were hunting with the velociraptors to the end fight with the t-rex. By the time she was done explaining, she had a smile plastered on her face. When she realized it she stopped, pouting again. By this time their food had arrived.
Chibi Yuto laughed a bit at Noir's reactions, taking a piece of her sushi to share with his chibi girlfriend.

To this Noir looked exasperated, but she didn't deny it. Instead her cheeks grew a few shades more red.
Yuto chuckled, poking her red cheeks. "Thanks for catching me up on what I missed. Now I wish I stayed awake!" He laughed before looking at chibi Yuto. "And your right, it is cute... She'll always be cute to me, no matter how she looks or acts."

Roman said:
"She might come around, ya never know." Han said, taking out his wallet to pay for the bill. "Anyways we should get going now." He said standing up.

Taylor chuckled, "I don't? That's even better." He said, putting his hands on her waist. "I still find your tail, weird." He said before kissing her.
Celia rolled her eyes,"Yes yes, I know." She said before Taylor kissed her, causing her blush again. Wrapping her arms around his neck, she kissed him back.

Mayyflower said:
(With ilaani?)
May warped to Han and hugged him. "Hi there" she says happily.
(( Yep ))

Han looked down and smiled, "Hey, May! I haven't seen you in a while, where have you been? Oh and you remember, Ilaani."

@Nonalaka

Lumina said:

SoulofTobi said:
(have a new character ;D his name is Roland)
((Alrighty :D where is he?))

Oliver suddenly shifted back into a human form, his blade leaving his head. He winced as he shifted. "Ow... I gotta get used to that..." He said before he ran over and hugged Anna as tight he could, jumping up and down. "We did it we did it we did it we did it!!!" He said happily.
Anna blinked in surprise a few times before hugging him back."Yeah...I guess we did. He shouldn't be coming back...hopefully."

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia rolled her eyes,"Yes yes, I know." She said before Taylor kissed her, causing her blush again. Wrapping her arms around his neck, she kissed him back.
Taylor pulled away and chuckled, "I just never met a tail who wanted to kill me or whatever." He said, his chuckle becoming laughter at the thought. His laughter didn't last long, so he went back to kissing.

WeirdPrincess said:
Anna blinked in surprise a few times before hugging him back."Yeah...I guess we did. He shouldn't be coming back...hopefully."
Oliver kissed her cheeks over and over. "Thank god your alive! Thank god were alive! Thank the hippo gods were alive!" He said with a smile before hugging her again, letting out a sigh of the relief.

Roman said:
"Sounds like a plan then! I shall show you what I do one day!" Han said happily. "As for now, where are we?"
"Alright" she smiled before looking around "I have no idea, I haven't been around this part of the city..." suddenly a girl can running ovee "Ah, hello there, may" she said with a friendly smile.

@Mayyflower

Users who are viewing this thread

Back