• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Tokihama Kaota] [COLOR=#b35900][B]Kaota stood silent for awhile and said [/B][/COLOR][COLOR=#b35900][B][I]A date is when a male and a female hang out and go to places to get to know eachother better...[/I][/B][/COLOR] [/QUOTE] ([URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16433-weirdprincess/ said:
@WeirdPrincess[/URL] reply please)

Roman said:
"Yes we should. Thing is, where are we gonna go?" He asked. "We went to my place, the courtyard, to eat... What's next?"
Ilaani paused before blinking a few times "Hmm..." she placed a hand to her chin before shrugging "..well there's nothing really fun at my place...I dunno...we could just..walk and see where it takes up I guess..."

Nonalaka said:
Ilaani paused before blinking a few times "Hmm..." she placed a hand to her chin before shrugging "..well there's nothing really fun at my place...I dunno...we could just..walk and see where it takes up I guess..."
"Sounds like a plan. You lead the way this time." Han said smiling.

Roman said:
"Sounds like a plan. You lead the way this time." Han said smiling.
"Alrighty!" She said as she walked toward the exit and made her way outside.

Nonalaka said:
"Alrighty!" She said as she walked toward the exit and made her way outside.
Han followed behind her, making his way out also, "I wonder where we'll end up..." he said looking around.

Roman said:
Han followed behind her, making his way out also, "I wonder where we'll end up..." he said looking around.
"Hmm?" She stretched a bit as she walked the shrugged "I dunno, it'll be a surprise I guess?" she chuckled.

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen hugged her back "Mela en' coiamin" he said happily "it can be translated two ways, love of my life, or, my favorite way, Love of me Soul." he said lovingly as he kissed her cheek.
Amaya smiled as the ride came to a stop. "Oh looks like it's our time to get off" she says smiling.

Nonalaka said:
"Hmm?" She stretched a bit as she walked the shrugged "I dunno, it'll be a surprise I guess?" she chuckled.
Han smiled, "Surprises are cool, so I guess wherever we end up will be pretty cool or dangerous. Danger can be pretty cool though too." Han said, wishing he could fight right now.

Roman said:
Han smiled, "Surprises are cool, so I guess wherever we end up will be pretty cool or dangerous. Danger can be pretty cool though too." Han said, wishing he could fight right now.
Ilaani chuckled "Yeah, well ya never know! There could be danger right around the corner over there and we wouldn't know." She said looking back at him.

Nonalaka said:
Ilaani chuckled "Yeah, well ya never know! There could be danger right around the corner over there and we wouldn't know." She said looking back at him.
"That would be cool...." Han said smiling.

tumblr_mkjxd6Oljo1rnp5q7o1_500.gif

"I could really go for a fight!" He said happily.

Roman said:
"That would be cool...." Han said smiling.
tumblr_mkjxd6Oljo1rnp5q7o1_500.gif

"I could really go for a fight!" He said happily.

She smiled at him "A fight huh? Well, I don't think id be a good opponent so I guess we could go look for one perhaps" she said with a shrug as she rubbed her arm.

Nonalaka said:
She smiled at him "A fight huh? Well, I don't think id be a good opponent so I guess we could go look for one perhaps" she said with a shrug as she rubbed her arm.
"Maybe later... I doubt any of the good fighters are around yet." Han said. "So, for now, let's enjoy our walk."

Roman said:
"Maybe later... I doubt any of the good fighters are around yet." Han said. "So, for now, let's enjoy our walk."
"Well are you even enjoying it? Cause your mind is wandering to think of fights so you must be bored" she said as her hands returned to her pockets.

Nonalaka said:
"Well are you even enjoying it? Cause your mind is wandering to think of fights so you must be bored" she said as her hands returned to her pockets.
"No, I'm having a great time. I'm normally doing these kinds of things along, so having someone along is just making it 100 times better than it is. I only said something about fights because of possible danger." Han said nodding. "And now I'm talking too much..."

Mayyflower said:
"Yea but her sisTer nymph is much worse, same with her brother like" she says before looking at his ribs, Lexi frowned. "Come on..." She says softly.
"You mean mika? I've met her already" he said and looked up.

Roman said:
"No, I'm having a great time. I'm normally doing these kinds of things along, so having someone along is just making it 100 times better than it is. I only said something about fights because of possible danger." Han said nodding. "And now I'm talking too much..."
Ilaani smiled "Ah, right, I though I was boring you already" she said with a small sigh "You aren't talking to much at all! After all your talking to rambler of the year over here" she giggled lightly.

Nonalaka said:
Ilaani smiled "Ah, right, I though I was boring you already" she said with a small sigh "You aren't talking to much at all! After all your talking to rambler of the year over here" she giggled lightly.
Han chuckled, "You don't ramble as much as you think you do, but you do ramble." He said smiling.

Roman said:
Han chuckled, "You don't ramble as much as you think you do, but you do ramble." He said smiling.
She nodded and smiled "At least you're being honest, piecing sentences together isn't really my strong point, my words just fall from my brain quite unfiltered" she chuckled "Well you don't ramble at all from what I can tell"

Nonalaka said:
She nodded and smiled "At least you're being honest, piecing sentences together isn't really my strong point, my words just fall from my brain quite unfiltered" she chuckled "Well you don't ramble at all from what I can tell"
Han smiled back, "What reason would I have to lie? Only time I lie is to bad guys. But that's because they lie also." Han said jokingly

Roman said:
Han smiled back, "What reason would I have to lie? Only time I lie is to bad guys. But that's because they lie also." Han said jokingly
She nodded "Ah okay, Have you had to deal with many bad guys with your job? Or in general?" She asked curiously

Nonalaka said:
She nodded "Ah okay, Have you had to deal with many bad guys with your job? Or in general?" She asked curiously
"It's my job and in general. Sometimes I have orders to take down a bad guy or I just do it on my own time." Han said. "So, it's both my job and a hobby."

Mayyflower said:
(Anyone free?)
(( I have some people, or you can have May pop up ))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back