• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Roman said:
Taylor tilted his head a little, "If you hold it that tight... Wouldn't it... feel weird? I mean, it did for me when I had mine, but the way you're holding yours, just looks painful..."
Celia shook her head but let go of her tail,"It doesn't affect me if I'm the one holding it and touching it. If it's someone else entirely, then I'll be affected." Her tail straighten itself out before swooshing around.

shortyshot8 said:
Malidan laughed a little "I can warp you there"
"Go for it." Weiss said, not really caring.

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia shook her head but let go of her tail,"It doesn't affect me if I'm the one holding it and touching it. If it's someone else entirely, then I'll be affected." Her tail straighten itself out before swooshing around.

Malidan warped himself to his house in his room "Alright now you" He said warping her there too

WeirdPrincess said:

Taylor nodded, "Sooo... If I do this it would affect you?" He asked appearing behind her again with her tail in her hand. "Hey it's smooth..."

Roman said:
Taylor nodded, "Sooo... If I do this it would affect you?" He asked appearing behind her again with her tail in her hand. "Hey it's smooth..."
Celia's blush reddened as he grabbed her tail,"Y-Yeah.." She stammered as her tail wiggled within his palm.

shortyshot8 said:
Malidan warped himself to his house in his room "Alright now you" He said warping her there too
Weiss blinked and looked around,"Well then...guess I don't need this anymore." She said as she tucked her phone away in her pocket.

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia's blush reddened as he grabbed her tail,"Y-Yeah.." She stammered as her tail wiggled within his palm.
Taylor gave her a confused look, "How does this make you blush? When my tail was grabbed it hurt... Are you finding this pleasuring?" He asked. "If so, tell me how, because I am confused."

WeirdPrincess said:

Weiss blinked and looked around,"Well then...guess I don't need this anymore." She said as she tucked her phone away in her pocket.
Malidan chuckled a little "I guess not" He said sitting down on his bed

xoloveox said:
"Now what?" She yawned. ((Night!
Nero shrugged "I dunno" (Night!)

WeirdPrincess said:
Neko stared at him and tilted her head slightly before she poofed back into a girl again. She only wore a shirt as she sat on top of him,"Date? I've never been on dates before... Kari!? What's dating!?" Karito could hear her because he was busy taking a shower. Neko huffed as she brought up a hand to her face as she looked down at Kaota.
View attachment 142198
Kaota blushed furiously as he looked at Neko and said stuttering I..i..take ..ba..ack what i said

Roman said:
Taylor gave her a confused look, "How does this make you blush? When my tail was grabbed it hurt... Are you finding this pleasuring?" He asked. "If so, tell me how, because I am confused."
"My tail is sensitive...like really sensitive. When you grab it, it doesn't hurt at all but I feel more...pleasure I guess. That's just how it is with a succubus, we're all like that." Celia said as her blush faded but her tail wiggled around faster.

shortyshot8 said:
Malidan chuckled a little "I guess not" He said sitting down on his bed

Nero shrugged "I dunno" (Night!)
"Well this is strange. I barely met you and I'm already in your room." Weiss said as she put her bag on the floor and walked around, looking at stuff.

WeirdPrincess said:
"My tail is sensitive...like really sensitive. When you grab it, it doesn't hurt at all but I feel more...pleasure I guess. That's just how it is with a succubus, we're all like that." Celia said as her blush faded but her tail wiggled around faster.

"Well this is strange. I barely met you and I'm already in your room." Weiss said as she put her bag on the floor and walked around, looking at stuff.
Malidan laughed a little "Well first come first serve" He said jokingly

[QUOTE="Tokihama Kaota]
Kaota blushed furiously as he looked at Neko and said stuttering I..i..take ..ba..ack what i said

[/QUOTE]
Neko leaned on him and tilted her head again,"Take it back? How do you take something like that back?"

shortyshot8 said:
Tark frowned "What the hell are they doing?" He asked himself before stepping out of the shadows "Excuse me"
Klaus stopped in his tracks then looked back still holding Blair by the wrist, "Yes? What do you need..."

WeirdPrincess said:

Taylor held up her tail, "Oh that makes sense. Also, it is wiggling a lot. Does that mean you're happy or something?" He asked, using his other hand to poke the tip of Celia's tail.

KaterinaPetrovaTVD said:
Klaus stopped in his tracks then looked back still holding Blair by the wrist, "Yes? What do you need..."
Tark frowned "Umm...I couldn't help but overhear your conversation and I was wondering if....Well...See I don't like it when people do stuff like that so I guess what I mean is...Let her the fuck go"

Asuka was with one of her friends, sitting in a type of video game dimension that Yukio had created for them. Riruka sat across from her, about to eat another donut as Asuka stared at the donut hungrily. She had only been allow to eat one and she already did, so now she had to watch in agony as Riruka ate more for herself. Just as Riruka was about to eat the donut, she caught Asuka staring at her. Putting the donut slightly away from her mouth, she looked to the side as her eyes twitched angrily. Asuka was drooling slightly as she continued to stare at the donut.

tumblr_mu5nx7uJRX1sinnavo1_500.gif

"You can't have anymore. I only said one and you had your one." Riruka stated as Asuka sniffed, tears now swelling in her eyes."B-But...Ruka-chan...I'm hungry. A-And were friends..you don't want to see me starve do you? D-Does Ruka-chan not love me?" She sniffled again as her eyes watered even more.

tumblr_n8nmeiOowX1tyzjj1o1_500.gif

She groaned and let her face fall on the table, her hand with the donut in it moving towards Asuka."You can have it...but after this, it's no more!" Asuka happily took the donut and munched on it,"Thank you Ruka-chan! I knew you loved me!" She said happily, now satisfied that she got another donut to eat.

Roman said:
Taylor held up her tail, "Oh that makes sense. Also, it is wiggling a lot. Does that mean you're happy or something?" He asked, using his other hand to poke the tip of Celia's tail.
Celia yelped as her tail hit Taylor's hand,"Y-Yeah sort of. It's either that or it wants to be let go."

shortyshot8 said:
Malidan laughed a little "Well first come first serve" He said jokingly
Weiss frowned,"What does that mean?" She asked as she took a seat on his bed, finally done looking around.

WeirdPrincess said:
Asuka was with one of her friends, sitting in a type of video game dimension that Yukio had created for them. Riruka sat across from her, about to eat another donut as Asuka stared at the donut hungrily. She had only been allow to eat one and she already did, so now she had to watch in agony as Riruka ate more for herself. Just as Riruka was about to eat the donut, she caught Asuka staring at her. Putting the donut slightly away from her mouth, she looked to the side as her eyes twitched angrily. Asuka was drooling slightly as she continued to stare at the donut.

"You can't have anymore. I only said one and you had your one." Riruka stated as Asuka sniffed, tears now swelling in her eyes."B-But...Ruka-chan...I'm hungry. A-And were friends..you don't want to see me starve do you? D-Does Ruka-chan not love me?" She sniffled again as her eyes watered even more.

She groaned and let her face fall on the table, her hand with the donut in it moving towards Asuka."You can have it...but after this, it's no more!" Asuka happily took the donut and munched on it,"Thank you Ruka-chan! I knew you loved me!" She said happily, now satisfied that she got another donut to eat.

Celia yelped as her tail hit Taylor's hand,"Y-Yeah sort of. It's either that or it wants to be let go."

Weiss frowned,"What does that mean?" She asked as she took a seat on his bed, finally done looking around.
Malidan laughed a bit "It was a joke" He said before looking at her "I don't know much about you"

WeirdPrincess said:

Taylor frowned and played with her tail, "What if I don't wanna let go?" He pouted.

WeirdPrincess said:
Neko leaned on him and tilted her head again,"Take it back? How do you take something like that back?"
Kaota started sweating hard as his hands started shivering Uhh....Kaota didn't know what to say His face started getting redder

Roman said:
Taylor frowned and played with her tail, "What if I don't wanna let go?" He pouted.
"I-I don't know!" Celia exclaimed as she blushed again before her tail started moving more.

shortyshot8 said:
Malidan laughed a bit "It was a joke" He said before looking at her "I don't know much about you"
"Obviously. We just met, I don't know much about you and you don't know much about me." Weiss said as she fell back on his bed.

WeirdPrincess said:
"I-I don't know!" Celia exclaimed as she blushed again before her tail started moving more.
Taylor sighed, "Your tail isn't interesting anymore..." he aaid as he still held it, poking at it with his finger still. "It just makes you blush and stuff...."

WeirdPrincess said:

"Obviously. We just met, I don't know much about you and you don't know much about me." Weiss said as she fell back on his bed.
Malidan chuckled "Well......I am a Human and my power is I can turn into weapons"

(Night)

@WeirdPrincess

Roman said:
Taylor sighed, "Your tail isn't interesting anymore..." he aaid as he still held it, poking at it with his finger still. "It just makes you blush and stuff...."
"Well then leave it alone!" Celia said as the tail pulled itself out of his hands before grabbing his leg and hanging him upside down, off of the balcony."Uh..."

[QUOTE="Tokihama Kaota]
Kaota started sweating hard as his hands started shivering Uhh....Kaota didn't know what to say His face started getting redder

[/QUOTE]
Neko poked his cheek repeatedly,"I was told...that this means someone is flustered. But I didn't compliment you..so why are you red?"

WeirdPrincess said:
"Well then leave it alone!" Celia said as the tail pulled itself out of his hands before grabbing his leg and hanging him upside down, off of the balcony."Uh..."

Neko poked his cheek repeatedly,"I was told...that this means someone is flustered. But I didn't compliment you..so why are you red?"
"Yikes..." Taylor freed himself and flew around the sky a bit. "Your tail is also mean." He said before landing on the balcony in front of her. Taylor smirked and put his arm around Celia, "You have a weird tail."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back