• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

WeirdPrincess said:
"Well then leave it alone!" Celia said as the tail pulled itself out of his hands before grabbing his leg and hanging him upside down, off of the balcony."Uh..."

Neko poked his cheek repeatedly,"I was told...that this means someone is flustered. But I didn't compliment you..so why are you red?"
Kaota looked at her eyes and said But,...

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*Natsuru then lead Amara to his car as he opened the passenger seat for Amara*

[/QUOTE]
"Thank you" she chuckled as she hopped into the car.

Roman said:
"You seemed as if you were about to kick my butt for twlling you that." He said laughing a bit.
"E-Eh..I did?...Ah, no I think you imagined that, why would I kick your butt?" She asked with a small chuckle before her gaze went back to the food.

Nonalaka said:

"E-Eh..I did?...Ah, no I think you imagined that, why would I kick your butt?" She asked with a small chuckle before her gaze went back to the food.
"Because, you got all worried that I missed a few meals, which I can admit was a dumb move on my part. Anyways, I think I had enough." Han said, taking a napkin to wipe his mouth

Roman said:
"Because, you got all worried that I missed a few meals, which I can admit was a dumb move on my part. Anyways, I think I had enough." Han said, taking a napkin to wipe his mouth
"Yeah, well maybe I will actually kick your butt next time" she laughed lightly before finishing off her food.

Nonalaka said:
"Yeah, well maybe I will actually kick your butt next time" she laughed lightly before finishing off her food.
"Well, I won't miss anymore meals, even if it's by accident." Han said chuckling.

Mayyflower said:
Amaya fell to her knees and hugged Ayen happily. "I love you so much Ayen, I wish there was a word bigger than love" she says softly
Ayen hugged her back "Mela en' coiamin" he said happily "it can be translated two ways, love of my life, or, my favorite way, Love of me Soul." he said lovingly as he kissed her cheek.

Roman said:
"Yikes..." Taylor freed himself and flew around the sky a bit. "Your tail is also mean." He said before landing on the balcony in front of her. Taylor smirked and put his arm around Celia, "You have a weird tail."
Celia shrugged,"It's like it has a mind of its own. It can be nice most times, but if I'm mad then it's mean. So yeah, you're right. My tail is weird, but I love it anyways." She giggled a little.

[QUOTE="Tokihama Kaota]
Kaota looked at her eyes and said But,...

[/QUOTE]
Neko sighed before getting off of him. She stretched her arms up in the air before yawning."Fine...don't tell me. I didn't wanna know anyways." She said as she went over to the other couch me layed down on it before rolling around.

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia shrugged,"It's like it has a mind of its own. It can be nice most times, but if I'm mad then it's mean. So yeah, you're right. My tail is weird, but I love it anyways." She giggled a little.
Taylor chuckled, "Well, I know not to mess with your tail." He he said. "On the other hand, can I have a kiss?" Taylor asked playfully.

Roman said:
"Well, I won't miss anymore meals, even if it's by accident." Han said chuckling.
"Alright, good, food is important" she smiled lightly. "Besides I don't want to have to make sure a second person isn't skipping meals" she chuckled "I was letting the girl that lived next to my dorm live with me for a bit, she didn't know how to cook, poor thing, but she seems to have others living with her now though" she said with a nod.

Roman said:
Taylor chuckled, "Well, I know not to mess with your tail." He he said. "On the other hand, can I have a kiss?" Taylor asked playfully.
"Mm...." Celia said, as if she was actually thinking about it."No." She stated, giggling again as she looked up at him.

Nonalaka said:
"Alright, good, food is important" she smiled lightly. "Besides I don't want to have to make sure a second person isn't skipping meals" she chuckled "I was letting the girl that lived next to my dorm live with me for a bit, she didn't know how to cook, poor thing, but she seems to have others living with her now though" she said with a nod.
"Well at least she is better. I think, I can't really say because I wouldn't know." Han said with a sigh.

WeirdPrincess said:
"Mm...." Celia said, as if she was actually thinking about it."No." She stated, giggling again as she looked up at him.
"Is it because I bothered your tail? I was curious!" Taylor protested. "Come on, don't neglect me." He said jokingly.

WeirdPrincess said:

Neko sighed before getting off of him. She stretched her arms up in the air before yawning."Fine...don't tell me. I didn't wanna know anyways." She said as she went over to the other couch me layed down on it before rolling around.
Kaota stood silent for awhile and said A date is when a male and a female hang out and go to places to get to know eachother better...

Roman said:
"Well at least she is better. I think, I can't really say because I wouldn't know." Han said with a sigh.

"Is it because I bothered your tail? I was curious!" Taylor protested. "Come on, don't neglect me." He said jokingly.
She nodded "mhm, I think its like her boyfriend or something and someone else living with her I dunno who they are, I thought I found her irritating but I kinda miss her being around if I'm honest" she said quietly "Ah, well, I'll see her around" she said with a chuckle.

Roman said:

"I was joking silly! You don't have to ask." Celia said, laughing now as her tail now lowered itself to the ground before wrapping itself around her left leg.

Nonalaka said:
She nodded "mhm, I think its like her boyfriend or something and someone else living with her I dunno who they are, I thought I found her irritating but I kinda miss her being around if I'm honest" she said quietly "Ah, well, I'll see her around" she said with a chuckle.
"She might come around, ya never know." Han said, taking out his wallet to pay for the bill. "Anyways we should get going now." He said standing up.

WeirdPrincess said:
"I was joking silly! You don't have to ask." Celia said, laughing now as her tail now lowered itself to the ground before wrapping itself around her left leg.
Taylor chuckled, "I don't? That's even better." He said, putting his hands on her waist. "I still find your tail, weird." He said before kissing her.

Roman said:
"She might come around, ya never know." Han said, taking out his wallet to pay for the bill. "Anyways we should get going now." He said standing up.

Taylor chuckled, "I don't? That's even better." He said, putting his hands on her waist. "I still find your tail, weird." He said before kissing her.
Ilaani smiled and nodded "Ah, yeah, perhaps" she said as she stood up before looking at him and pouting lightly "Y'know you don't have to pay the whole bill, its not like it was a date or anything" she said with a laugh.

Nonalaka said:
Ilaani smiled and nodded "Ah, yeah, perhaps" she said as she stood up before looking at him and pouting lightly "Y'know you don't have to pay the whole bill, its not like it was a date or anything" she said with a laugh.
"Who said it was a date?" Han asked giving her a confused look.

191189-ichigo_super.jp

"Unless you want to believe it is." He said jokingly

Nonalaka said:

*Natsuru smiled as he went over around the car and into the driver's seat*

''alright, off we go''

*He said as he started the car and drives to the amusement park*

Roman said:
"Who said it was a date?" Han asked giving her a confused look.
191189-ichigo_super.jp

"Unless you want to believe it is." He said jokingly
"E-Eh?" Ilaani stared at him "No one, I just told you it wasn't so why would I want to believe it was" she said with a small laugh "All I was trying to say was I'll pay half"

Nonalaka said:
"E-Eh?" Ilaani stared at him "No one, I just told you it wasn't so why would I want to believe it was" she said with a small laugh "All I was trying to say was I'll pay half"
"Yep, half-half." Han said, putting his half down on the table. "There's my half. Just waiting on you."

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Natsuru smiled as he went over around the car and into the driver's seat*
''alright, off we go''

*He said as he started the car and drives to the amusement park*

[/QUOTE]
Amara smiled at him "Y'know...This is the first time you've suggested somewhere yourself without me telling you we should go somewhere" she said happily.

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia shook her head,"I don't like sharing what's mine. If I have it, then I'm keeping it." She said as she turned her back to him, protecting her ice cream while licking it.
Anna stared at Victory with an emotionless expression,"Baka....he was an idiot to underestimate us, even if we are just kids."
Oliver suddenly shifted back into a human form, his blade leaving his head. He winced as he shifted. "Ow... I gotta get used to that..." He said before he ran over and hugged Anna as tight he could, jumping up and down. "We did it we did it we did it we did it!!!" He said happily.

Roman said:
"Yep, half-half." Han said, putting his half down on the table. "There's my half. Just waiting on you."
"Right" Ilaani took out her half and left it on the table. "Okay!, shall we get going?" She asked before sticking her hands in her pockets.

Nonalaka said:
"Right" Ilaani took out her half and left it on the table. "Okay!, shall we get going?" She asked before sticking her hands in her pockets.
"Yes we should. Thing is, where are we gonna go?" He asked. "We went to my place, the courtyard, to eat... What's next?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back