• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Tokihama Kaota]
Kaota followed them and said So,You guys ever thought of love?

[/QUOTE]
Karito opened up his parasol and looked back at Kaota,"You mean with each other? No, never."

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia snickered again,"You have to realize that still sounds wrong. It could go both ways, that warning."
Taylor nodded, "Maybe this time it was both ways..." he said landing on the balcony of the house. "Well, we're here."

Weiss walked around the streets, looking at the small sheet of paper."I guess it's later...so I'll call. What else do I have to lose?" She said as she whipped out her phone and dial the number before putting it up to her ear. @shortyshot8

xoloveox said:
"I dont..."
Nero frowned "You're telling me you're not the least bit angry?"

WeirdPrincess said:
Weiss walked around the streets, looking at the small sheet of paper."I guess it's later...so I'll call. What else do I have to lose?" She said as she whipped out her phone and dial the number before putting it up to her ear. @shortyshot8
Malidan flinched when his phone went off "Dammit..." He mumbled as he pulled it out and held it to his ear "Hello?"

WeirdPrincess said:
Karito opened up his parasol and looked back at Kaota,"You mean with each other? No, never."
Kaota looked at Karito with a smile and said How about other,Girls?and Guys? He was asking both of them

Roman said:
Taylor nodded, "Maybe this time it was both ways..." he said landing on the balcony of the house. "Well, we're here."
Celia blinked and turned bright red before she hopped off of his back,"R-Right..." She muttered as she took her bag back.

shortyshot8 said:

Malidan flinched when his phone went off "Dammit..." He mumbled as he pulled it out and held it to his ear "Hello?"
"Nope."

((THERE ARE ONLY FOUR OF US HERE WE SHOULD ALL MAKE OUR CHARACTERS COLLIDE C X

shortyshot8 said:

"Hi. This guy named William gave me your number for some reason....Oh and this is Weiss speaking." Weiss said as she walked into a store.

WeirdPrincess said:
"Hi. This guy named William gave me your number for some reason....Oh and this is Weiss speaking." Weiss said as she walked into a store.
Malidan sighed "Well.......My name is Malidan" He said

xoloveox said:
"y-you dont..?"
Nero sighed "You never did say"

[QUOTE="Tokihama Kaota]
Kaota looked at Karito with a smile and said How about other,Girls?and Guys? He was asking both of them

[/QUOTE]
Karito tilted his head in thought,"Well neither of us have ever felt love before. We've never dated or anything. What about you?"

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia blinked and turned bright red before she hopped off of his back,"R-Right..." She muttered as she took her bag back.
Taylor chuckled, "I made you blush." He said smirking. "Also, I'm the one with the clean mind mind, yet it's so easy to make the one with the dirty mind blush. Shame." He said jokingly.

shortyshot8 said:
Malidan sighed "Well.......My name is Malidan" He said

Nero sighed "You never did say"
Weiss snapped her fingers,"Right! That name I could pronounce for shit. So what are you up to?" She asked as looked around the store, which happened to be somewhat naughty store.

WeirdPrincess said:
Weiss snapped her fingers,"Right! That name I could pronounce for shit. So what are you up to?" She asked as looked around the store, which happened to be somewhat naughty store.
Malidan sighed "Well not much honestly...Just kinda...Doing my own thing I guess"

xoloveox said:
"Never did say what?"
Nero looked at her "I don't care if it hurts me....How do you feel about me?"

Roman said:
Taylor chuckled, "I made you blush." He said smirking. "Also, I'm the one with the clean mind mind, yet it's so easy to make the one with the dirty mind blush. Shame." He said jokingly.
Celia stuck her tongue out at him,"Hush you. I may have a dirty mind but that doesn't mean I still don't get embarrassed just as much as before. I'm still me, just with a dirty mind."

shortyshot8 said:
Malidan sighed "Well not much honestly...Just kinda...Doing my own thing I guess"

"Boring! You aren't doing anything fun?" Weiss called as she looked at lingerie, fingering the material."Huh...this is really soft. No wonder girls like this.." She muttered forgetting for a second that she was on the phone.

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia stuck her tongue out at him,"Hush you. I may have a dirty mind but that doesn't mean I still don't get embarrassed just as much as before. I'm still me, just with a dirty mind."
Taylor shrugged, "I'm gonna make you blush a lot since I know it's that easy." He said grinning.

WeirdPrincess said:

"Boring! You aren't doing anything fun?" Weiss called as she looked at lingerie, fingering the material."Huh...this is really soft. No wonder girls like this.." She muttered forgetting for a second that she was on the phone.
Malidan sighed "Well I'm looking to do something fun but I can't think of anything"

shortyshot8 said:

She shrugged. "I dont feel anything. About anyone. But i suppose its abit different for you.. Youre... Closer..? I think..."

xoloveox said:
She shrugged. "I dont feel anything. About anyone. But i suppose its abit different for you.. Youre... Closer..? I think..."
Nero looked shocked "Wha-What? Really?"

Roman said:
Taylor shrugged, "I'm gonna make you blush a lot since I know it's that easy." He said grinning.
Celia puffed out her cheeks and shook her head,"No you won't. I'll make sure that doesn't happen."

shortyshot8 said:
Malidan sighed "Well I'm looking to do something fun but I can't think of anything"
"Join that party, I'm about as bored as you are." Weiss said as she read the price tag."150 dollars?! Who has that kind of money!" She exclaimed before moving on to something else.

WeirdPrincess said:
Karito tilted his head in thought,"Well neither of us have ever felt love before. We've never dated or anything. What about you?"
Well,I haven't dated anyone either,But i want to Kaota said as he looked at Karito still following him Looks like we three are single

Users who are viewing this thread

Back