• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

xoloveox said:
"What about you, with me?"
Nero smiled a little "How do I put this.......Promise you won't slap me?"

WeirdPrincess said:
"Much." Farah nodded as she finally finished putting everything away and leaned against the counter.
Cam chuckled a little as he watched

Roman said:
"Cool! We can finally spend some time together like we did before. Also, sorry we haven't been able to meet up often, I was just busy with stuff and whatnot."
Celia waved her hand,"Eh it's fine. I was sort of busy to begin with, after the baby and all that junk. Then I hung out with a few of my other friends and this one girl in particular..." She trailed off, thinking about the time with Chihiro and shivered.

[QUOTE="Tokihama Kaota]
You both can join me,just give me a call when you're ready Kaota then looked at Neko and said I don't think she'll be able to withstand the really long times

[/QUOTE]
Neko glared at him and hissed, pawing at him. Karito chuckled,"I'll do just that. Neko should be fine though, I assure you. She may not seem like it because she likes to talk and such but I know she can..it'll be something new for her to do."

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia waved her hand,"Eh it's fine. I was sort of busy to begin with, after the baby and all that junk. Then I hung out with a few of my other friends and this one girl in particular..." She trailed off, thinking about the time with Chihiro and shivered.
Taylor blinked, "I feel like the last one is having something that I shouldn't know about happen, so I'll just ignore it. Anyways, when we get to my place, what should we do? Movie, relax, talk?"

shortyshot8 said:

She couslnt help but laugh. "Hm... No promises, no."

Roman said:
Taylor blinked, "I feel like the last one is having something that I shouldn't know about happen, so I'll just ignore it. Anyways, when we get to my place, what should we do? Movie, relax, talk?"
"We already watched a movie today and I think I'm done with that." Celia said, shivering again at the thought of the scary movie."We should just relax, we have been walking around a lot and doing stuff."

shortyshot8 said:

Farah looked over at him and smiled."Do you need something sweets?" She asked, tilting her head ever so slightly.

LunaCrosby said:
Jayden raised an eyebrow "you mean Maki? Yeah I know not to cross her" he huffed and stood up, his ribs and bones showing
"Yea but her sisTer nymph is much worse, same with her brother like" she says before looking at his ribs, Lexi frowned. "Come on..." She says softly.

WeirdPrincess said:
"We already watched a movie today and I think I'm done with that." Celia said, shivering again at the thought of the scary movie."We should just relax, we have been walking around a lot and doing stuff."
Taylor nodded and flew over next to, Celia. "Since we've done a lot of walking, maybe I can fly us back to make things easier. I don't you collapsing on the way back plus you have bags..."

WeirdPrincess said:
Farah looked over at him and smiled."Do you need something sweets?" She asked, tilting her head ever so slightly.
Cam smiled "Hmm...I might try Human food"

Asuka was sprawled out on the seats on the arena, staring up at the ceiling."I'm so bored! When is the next match suppose to start..." She exclaimed as she held her hands up, firing blue sparks into the air."I'll add electricity to my list of powers...and whatever that weird rod thing was too." She said quietly as she continued firing sparks everywhere until she got bored of doing that. Frowning, she rolled around on the seats,"Still bored...don't know what to do." She murmured as she continued to roll around.

Roman said:
Taylor nodded and flew over next to, Celia. "Since we've done a lot of walking, maybe I can fly us back to make things easier. I don't you collapsing on the way back plus you have bags..."
Celia laughed and held up her single bag,"I only have one bag but you flying us back seems good. My feet are starting to get tired from all this walking."

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia laughed and held up her single bag,"I only have one bag but you flying us back seems good. My feet are starting to get tired from all this walking."
"I was exaggerating goofy! Hand me the bag and hop on. Hold tight, I won't go slow, this time." He said smiling

WeirdPrincess said:

Neko glared at him and hissed, pawing at him. Karito chuckled,"I'll do just that. Neko should be fine though, I assure you. She may not seem like it because she likes to talk and such but I know she can..it'll be something new for her to do."
Its ok,I'll open a new world for her Kaota said patting Karito's back There you go the tour of my home,Now lets go your home

Roman said:
"I was exaggerating goofy! Hand me the bag and hop on. Hold tight, I won't go slow, this time." He said smiling
Celia snickered,"That sounds dirty." She said as she handed him her back before jumping on to his back and holding on tightly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back