• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Roman said:
Taylor chuckled, "So, what now? We went to the park, we got ice cream and lastly the mall. What's next on our little list of plans you got?"
Celia hummed in thought,"I don't know. I don't really have anything else planned so if you wanna go home then you can."

WeirdPrincess said:
"Take one? What on earth would I do with such a thing?" Karito asked, laughing again as he picked up another of and looked at it. Neko mewed loudly, wanting to be put down.
Kaota let the cat go and said Lets go to the meditation area,Kaota said leading them both into a plain where it was green This is the My Meditation Area,This is the place where i meditate and get my powers...

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia hummed in thought,"I don't know. I don't really have anything else planned so if you wanna go home then you can."
"Are you still gonna stay over or do I have to stay alone tonight?" Taylor asked, floating instead of walking

shortyshot8 said:
Malidan looked down "I killed him....How can he still....."
Nissa: I do not know if he dead or alive. I do not care that strongly whether he is dead or alive what I do care about though is the level of your emotions and how extreme they are so take three steps away from me and Himmy and, as you humans phrase it, sit you ass down and calm the fuck down. *her eyes bright green, channeling her more aggressive personality, her killer personality that arrives when she feels threatened*

@Himeragi Seiker

Jennete said:
Nissa: I do not know if he dead or alive. I do not care that strongly whether he is dead or alive what I do care about though is the level of your emotions and how extreme they are so take three steps away from me and Himmy and, as you humans phrase it, sit you ass down and calm the fuck down. *her eyes bright green, channeling her more aggressive personality, her killer personality that arrives when she feels threatened*
@Himeragi Seiker
Malidan frowned "You....Are not helping anything....You know nothing....." He muttered knowing there was no way she knew his pain....The pain of watching your family murdered infront of your own eyes

shortyshot8 said:
Malidan frowned "You....Are not helping anything....You know nothing....." He muttered knowing there was no way she knew his pain....The pain of watching your family murdered infront of your own eyes
Jennete said:
@Himeragi Seiker
''n-nissa...stop it...please..''

*She said as she started to sob a little*

''both of you...dont fight..''

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''n-nissa...stop it...please..''
*She said as she started to sob a little*

''both of you...dont fight..''

[/QUOTE]
Malidan looked up at her "I'm sorry..." He said quietly

[QUOTE="Tokihama Kaota]
Kaota let the cat go and said Lets go to the meditation area,Kaota said leading them both into a plain where it was green This is the My Meditation Area,This is the place where i meditate and get my powers...

[/QUOTE]
Neko scampered off and ran around in circles when the got to the plain before laying down, somewhat exhausted. Karito followed, still holding an artifact in his hands."I should join you to meditate sometime...it seems both relaxing and sort of cleansing."

Roman said:
"Are you still gonna stay over or do I have to stay alone tonight?" Taylor asked, floating instead of walking
Celia looked up at him as they made their way out of the mall,"I'll stay with you silly! I don't wanna go home just yet, I've missed you too much to leave." She giggled softly, walking towards Taylor's house.

shortyshot8 said:
Nero nodded "Yeah"

Cam floated up "Nope!"
"Clothes?" Farah asked, still putting stuff away.

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia looked up at him as they made their way out of the mall,"I'll stay with you silly! I don't wanna go home just yet, I've missed you too much to leave." She giggled softly, walking towards Taylor's house.

Cam quickly got dressed "Better!" He said happily

WeirdPrincess said:

"Cool! We can finally spend some time together like we did before. Also, sorry we haven't been able to meet up often, I was just busy with stuff and whatnot."

Mayyflower said:
Lexi narrowed her eyes. "Cause your family,if you were to do something I would have my friend who is a leviathan kill you" she mumbled
Jayden raised an eyebrow "you mean Maki? Yeah I know not to cross her" he huffed and stood up, his ribs and bones showing

WeirdPrincess said:
Neko scampered off and ran around in circles when the got to the plain before laying down, somewhat exhausted. Karito followed, still holding an artifact in his hands."I should join you to meditate sometime...it seems both relaxing and sort of cleansing."
You both can join me,just give me a call when you're ready Kaota then looked at Neko and said I don't think she'll be able to withstand the really long times

Users who are viewing this thread

Back