• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Roman said:
"Assana? You can eat a little cheese, but we need most of it for the pizza. Thanks for telling me Miyuki. If you didn't we could have been eating pizza without cheese." Roman said chuckling.
Assana:*sniffles and walks away pouting*

Miyuki:*grading cheese with a serious expression on her face*

Snow: Assana, why don't you help Mommy spread some yummy sauce on the pizza hmm??

shortyshot8 said:
Nero chuckled "What's wrong?" He asked

Malidan sighed "Well those moments would only happen near times of sexual intercorse"
Nissa:*she nods, refusing to acknowledge this conversation anymore and starts a new one* In desire food... I wish I had currency

Jennete said:

Snow: Assana, why don't you help Mommy spread some yummy sauce on the pizza hmm??

Nissa:*she nods, refusing to acknowledge this conversation anymore and starts a new one* In desire food... I wish I had currency
Malidan smiled "What do you like to eat?" He asked

shortyshot8 said:
Nero chuckled "What's wrong?" He asked

Malidan sighed "Well those moments would only happen near times of sexual intercorse"
She laughed, smiling and kissing his nose*

Jennete said:

"That sounds like a good idea! Assana you can help mommy. I am also sorry if I made you sad. Here have a piece of cheese." Roman said smiling, as he watched Miyuki grate the cheese.

LunaCrosby said:
Jayden smiled sadly "where am I suppose to go? My mother was eaten in front of me and she was my food and shelter" he said, his voice sounding rough.
Lexi rolled her eyes. "God dammit Jayden" she says balling her fists up. "I have an extra room you can stay in, I just have to make sure it's okay with my husband..." she says angry that she didn't get what she wanted to get done

Roman said:
Taylor blushed a little, "Wow... That is a lot better than the first one. A lot. So, we're buying this one? Because I am 100% with this one..."
Celia giggled and nodded,"Yup! This one it is." She said happily before closing the curtains and changing back into her clothes. Coming out seconds later with the pink one in hand, she went to the counter to go pay for it.

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen shook his head "we'll get married, just not with any gods getting in our way, we'll stand before each other, and our love will prove stronger than any of those assholes..." he said smiling :and i never exactly said i was avoiding it, it's just i never had a reason to understand it up until now" he says well putting the ring on her finger "sorry it does match your beauty my love." he said kissing her hand.
(have a doctors appointment in the morning so im crashing, night.)
Amaya fell to her knees and hugged Ayen happily. "I love you so much Ayen, I wish there was a word bigger than love" she says softly

shortyshot8 said:
Malidan smirked "Anything huh? You mean you would drink my blood if you wanted?"
Nissa: I could. But I rather her blood instead *she says gesturing to Himeragi and she looks at him with blank pink eyes* Your smirk indicates thoughts that are deviant in nature.

@Himeragi Seiker

xoloveox said:
she pouted, ruffling his hair playfully. "Maybe I dont want to do better."
Nero laughed a little before pecking her on the lips

Jennete said:
Nissa: I could. But I rather her blood instead *she says gesturing to Himeragi and she looks at him with blank pink eyes* Your smirk indicates thoughts that are deviant in nature.
@Himeragi Seiker
Maliden blinked "Eh? I have no clue what you mean by that" He said

Jennete said:
@shortyshot8

[QUOTE="Tokihama Kaota]
Kaota stood silent not wanting to tell the secret No one is allowed to know the secret Kaota said chuckling and picking up Neko and petting her head

[/QUOTE]
"Ah alright. Forget I asked then." Karito chuckled as he put the artifact back on the shelf. Neko flailed as she was picked up, her arms and legs moving quickly, almost in the blur."Mew!"

shortyshot8 said:
Cam smirked and kissed her back (Fade)

Nero covered her face in kisses
Farah sat up from the floor, breathing heavily."Most uncomfortable spot to do it....but totally worth it."

WeirdPrincess said:
"Ah alright. Forget I asked then." Karito chuckled as he put the artifact back on the shelf. Neko flailed as she was picked up, her arms and legs moving quickly, almost in the blur."Mew!"

Farah sat up from the floor, breathing heavily."Most uncomfortable spot to do it....but totally worth it."
Cam chuckled "True" He said panting

shortyshot8 said:

She giggles and pressed her body against his. "How many planets are there?"

shortyshot8 said:

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''e-eh..? m-my blood...?''
*She said still in innocent mode*

@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
Nissa:*she nods her head a little* That is alright. *looking at Himmy ((nick name lol)) she pats her head* Yes. I also very much enjoy Aidens. I also enjoy Jacks and Tylers. I do not believe you know these names in reference but they are also people who I have eaten. Though not to death and with their permission

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''e-eh..? m-my blood...?''
*She said still in innocent mode*

@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
Maliden looked at her "Your eyes...." He said studying them "Neet"

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia giggled and nodded,"Yup! This one it is." She said happily before closing the curtains and changing back into her clothes. Coming out seconds later with the pink one in hand, she went to the counter to go pay for it.
Taylor's blush faded and he followed behind Celia as she went to pay for it. "That is one nice swimsuit..." he said smiling. "Glad that one was the second choice."

WeirdPrincess said:

Kaota rubbed the cat not knowing it was Neko You can take an artifact if you want.... Kaota said to Karito smirking a little

xoloveox said:
She giggles and pressed her body against his. "How many planets are there?"
Nero blinked "I have no idea"

Jennete said:
Nissa:*she nods her head a little* That is alright. *looking at Himmy ((nick name lol)) she pats her head* Yes. I also very much enjoy Aidens. I also enjoy Jacks and Tylers. I do not believe you know these names in reference but they are also people who I have eaten. Though not to death and with their permission
He blinked "Ja-Jack!?!" He said in shock

shortyshot8 said:
Maliden looked at her "Your eyes...." He said studying them "Neet"
Jennete said:
''o-oh...but, which is the best blood you ever tasted so far?''

*she said tilting her head. Btw her nick name is Hime. as in like Orahime*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back