• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Jennete said:
Nissa: Yes. Why?
''that man...he goes back a lot of names...Al, Jack, Marcus...hes not a very good guy in my opinion...i show him kindness and all he ever does is be rude to me..''

*She said as she covers her eyes as if she was about to cry*

@shortyshot8

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''o-oh...but, which is the best blood you ever tasted so far?''
*she said tilting her head. Btw her nick name is Hime. as in like Orahime*

[/QUOTE]
[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''that man...he goes back a lot of names...Al, Jack, Marcus...hes not a very good guy in my opinion...i show him kindness and all he ever does is be rude to me..''
*She said as she covers her eyes as if she was about to cry*

@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
Jennete said:
Nissa: Yes. Why?
Malidan clenched his hands making blood fall from him "No way....There's no way he's still alive........."

[QUOTE="Tokihama Kaota]
Kaota rubbed the cat not knowing it was Neko You can take an artifact if you want.... Kaota said to Karito smirking a little

[/QUOTE]
"Take one? What on earth would I do with such a thing?" Karito asked, laughing again as he picked up another of and looked at it. Neko mewed loudly, wanting to be put down.

shortyshot8 said:
Malidan clenched his hands making blood fall from him "No way....There's no way he's still alive........."
''m-malidan...?''

*She said looking up as there were some tears in her eyes*

@Jennete

Roman said:
Taylor's blush faded and he followed behind Celia as she went to pay for it. "That is one nice swimsuit..." he said smiling. "Glad that one was the second choice."
"Me too! The first one was pretty meh, I liked the second one I picked out but this pink one is really cute." Celia said happily as she paid for it before they left the store.

Himeragi Seiker] [COLOR=#0059b3]''m-malidan...?''[/COLOR][COLOR=#0059b3] [/COLOR][COLOR=#0059b3][B]*She said looking up as there were some tears in her eyes*[/B][/COLOR] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16618-jennete/ said:
@Jennete[/URL]
Malidan gritted his teeth "I killed him with my own hands.........." He said before looking at Himeragi "What's wrong?"

shortyshot8 said:
Himeragi Seiker] [COLOR=#0059b3]''m-malidan...?''[/COLOR][COLOR=#0059b3] [/COLOR][COLOR=#0059b3][B]*She said looking up as there were some tears in her eyes*[/B][/COLOR] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16618-jennete/ said:
@Jennete[/URL]
Nissa:*worried now and she looks at him then at Himmy and takes her hand pulling her behind her and looks at him her eyes flashing her deadly agitated green* YOu are upset. your force seems highly angered. I would like it if you did not look this way.

shortyshot8 said:
Cam chuckled "True" He said panting
Farah giggled as she ran her hands through her hair before standing up."I should finish unpacking all of this stuff." She said gesturing to the food.

WeirdPrincess said:
Farah giggled as she ran her hands through her hair before standing up."I should finish unpacking all of this stuff." She said gesturing to the food.
Cam nodded "Alright" He said

Mayyflower said:
Lexi rolled her eyes. "God dammit Jayden" she says balling her fists up. "I have an extra room you can stay in, I just have to make sure it's okay with my husband..." she says angry that she didn't get what she wanted to get done
"But why? I did bad things" he said quietly and stared at the floor.

shortyshot8 said:
Cam nodded "Alright" He said
Farah quickly waved her hand over her body, changing into a nightgown before she began to finish putting the food away."You just gonna lay there?"

WeirdPrincess said:
"Me too! The first one was pretty meh, I liked the second one I picked out but this pink one is really cute." Celia said happily as she paid for it before they left the store.
Taylor chuckled, "So, what now? We went to the park, we got ice cream and lastly the mall. What's next on our little list of plans you got?"

xoloveox said:
Her ryes widened. "Really?!"
Nero nodded "Yeah"

WeirdPrincess said:
Farah quickly waved her hand over her body, changing into a nightgown before she began to finish putting the food away."You just gonna lay there?"
Cam floated up "Nope!"

shortyshot8 said:
Malidan gritted his teeth "I killed him with my own hands.........." He said before looking at Himeragi "What's wrong?"
Jennete said:
Nissa:*worried now and she looks at him then at Himmy and takes her hand pulling her behind her and looks at him her eyes flashing her deadly agitated green* YOu are upset. your force seems highly angered. I would like it if you did not look this way.
*Himeragi couldnt really reply. She only saw the same type of anger that someone said Al killed that person's family*

Jennete said:
Malidan frowned "But...That monster...."

...♅Akira sighed as he began eating his bento box, soon looking up towards the sky. He raised his right hand and repaired the city that was near the school, making it the way it was before Zero and his fight. He then teleported the residents back into their houses. He spoke as he began eating once more♅...

“ That's everything now.. ”

Himeragi Seiker] [COLOR=#0059b3]''nissa...its okay...i know very well what he did''[/COLOR][COLOR=#0059b3] [/COLOR][COLOR=#0059b3][B]*She said as she rubbed her head on Nissa's back telling her its okay*[/B][/COLOR] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16618-jennete/ said:
@Jennete[/URL]
Malidan looked down "I killed him....How can he still....."

LunaCrosby said:
"But why? I did bad things" he said quietly and stared at the floor.
Lexi narrowed her eyes. "Cause your family,if you were to do something I would have my friend who is a leviathan kill you" she mumbled

Users who are viewing this thread

Back