• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

shortyshot8 said:
Cam smiled "Hmm...I might try Human food"
"It's hard to believe you've never had human food. I understand that you don't need it to survive but still...anyway what would you like?" Farah asked.

xoloveox said:
"Be with a person...?"
Nero looked back at her "It's one of those things you know when you feel it...And I can tell you currently cannot feel it"

WeirdPrincess said:
"It's hard to believe you've never had human food. I understand that you don't need it to survive but still...anyway what would you like?" Farah asked.
Cam shrugged "Anything" He said happily

[QUOTE="Tokihama Kaota]
Its ok,I'll open a new world for her Kaota said patting Karito's back There you go the tour of my home,Now lets go your home

[/QUOTE]
Karito chuckled as he picked Neko up and put her back on his shoulder, where she nuzzled in close."It's not as great as yours. I live in an apartment, but come on." He said with a smile as he exited the temple.

shortyshot8 said:
Nero looked back at her "It's one of those things you know when you feel it...And I can tell you currently cannot feel it"

She shruged. "I just dont know what to feel... I dont know what to expect."

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia snickered,"That sounds dirty." She said as she handed him her back before jumping on to his back and holding on tightly.
"Holy crap... It does." Taylor said. He then looked back at Celia. "You have a dirty mind." He said jokingly, before flying away.

Roman said:
"Holy crap... It does." Taylor said. He then looked back at Celia. "You have a dirty mind." He said jokingly, before flying away.
"I can't help it! Being around Ulqui and my dad sort of just made me like that." Celia laughed quietly.

WeirdPrincess said:
"I can't help it! Being around Ulqui and my dad sort of just made me like that." Celia laughed quietly.
"Well I find it funny." He said chuckling. "It isn't like you hear me say something like that everyday anyways. Though I do believe being around those two a lot, you'd be forced to have a dirty mind." Taylor said.

shortyshot8 said:
Nero sighed "Somewhere" He said putting on his pants "Anywhere but here at the moment"
"W-what...? Why?" She frowned. "I dont want to be alone... Please..."

xoloveox said:
"W-what...? Why?" She frowned. "I dont want to be alone... Please..."
Nero sighed "Some people have to make choices this would be one of them.....If I'm not needed here then I will go elsewhere"

shortyshot8 said:
Nero sighed "Some people have to make choices this would be one of them.....If I'm not needed here then I will go elsewhere"
"N-no!" She pushed herself up. "Dont leave me! Please!"

Roman said:
"Well I find it funny." He said chuckling. "It isn't like you hear me say something like that everyday anyways. Though I do believe being around those two a lot, you'd be forced to have a dirty mind." Taylor said.
"Well...having a dirty mind isn't all that bad. It's kind of fun at times, but then almost anything becomes sexual to you...even if it's something really simple or even when it's not intended to be wrong in any type of way." Celia said as she pushed herself up a little so she could rest her head on his shoulder.

shortyshot8 said:

"Well that's useful." Farah said, giggling as she took out a sandwich from the fridge before handing it to Cam.

shortyshot8 said:
Nero sighed "You want me or you don't and right now I feel like you don't"
"I-I do!" She yelped, looking around the room and tearing up again. "Please."

WeirdPrincess said:
Karito chuckled as he picked Neko up and put her back on his shoulder, where she nuzzled in close."It's not as great as yours. I live in an apartment, but come on." He said with a smile as he exited the temple.
Kaota followed them and said So,You guys ever thought of love?

WeirdPrincess said:
"Well...having a dirty mind isn't all that bad. It's kind of fun at times, but then almost anything becomes sexual to you...even if it's something really simple or even when it's not intended to be wrong in any type of way." Celia said as she pushed herself up a little so she could rest her head on his shoulder.

"Well that's useful." Farah said, giggling as she took out a sandwich from the fridge before handing it to Cam.
Cam studied it "Hmm...." He said before sniffing it and wrinkling up his nose "Alright....Smells......Interesting" He said before taking a bite (Wanna call my guy with Weiss? I'm so bored xD )

xoloveox said:
"I-I do!" She yelped, looking around the room and tearing up again. "Please."
Nero closed his eyes "How can I believe you?"

WeirdPrincess said:

"With that being said, we should both know what I said was meant to be a warning then." Taylor said chuckling

shortyshot8 said:
Cam studied it "Hmm...." He said before sniffing it and wrinkling up his nose "Alright....Smells......Interesting" He said before taking a bite (Wanna call my guy with Weiss? I'm so bored xD )

Nero closed his eyes "How can I believe you?"
"B-believe me..?"

Roman said:
"With that being said, we should both know what I said was meant to be a warning then." Taylor said chuckling
Celia snickered again,"You have to realize that still sounds wrong. It could go both ways, that warning."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back