• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

TheRebelliousDragon said:
(I also have Kokuru free but if that's what you want xD )
Kite hopped back into his and Lexi's home on his hippo. "I'm homeeeeee!!!!" He said happily.
Lexi warped inside the house shortly after kite arrived. "And now I'm home" she says happily

[QUOTE="Tokihama Kaota]
Kaota stood silent for awhile and said A date is when a male and a female hang out and go to places to get to know eachother better...

[/QUOTE]
Neko continued to roll around on the couch,"Oh I know what you're talking about now! I've seen people do that on TV...it's weird."

Nonalaka said:
Amara smiled at him "Y'know...This is the first time you've suggested somewhere yourself without me telling you we should go somewhere" she said happily.
''not even the time when i said we should take a walk at the lake?''

*Natsuru said as he chuckled a little*

Nonalaka said:
"Alright" she smiled before looking around "I have no idea, I haven't been around this part of the city..." suddenly a girl can running ovee "Ah, hello there, may" she said with a friendly smile.
@Mayyflower
"Well we're lost." Han said jokingly. "It doesn't look like anyone here is bad, so I guess we're fine." He said smiling.

@Mayyflower

Roman said:
(( Yep ))
Han looked down and smiled, "Hey, May! I haven't seen you in a while, where have you been? Oh and you remember, Ilaani."

@Nonalaka
May looked over at Ilaani. "Hi" she says shyly. "I've been playing in the woods" she says happily @Nonalaka

Mayyflower said:
Lexi warped inside the house shortly after kite arrived. "And now I'm home" she says happily
Kite hopped on the couch and snuggled her happily. "Hey babe." He said with a smile.

Nonalaka said:
((Ah Alright uvu, Dakota is in the courtyard anyways :3))
(works out just fine, ^ↀᴥↀ^)

Roland sighed as he made his way through the front gates "why is it Dad thought i need to go to school?" he says walking towards the court yard "he knows i don't like any large groups of people." he said as he almost walked right by someone.

Mayyflower said:
May looked over at Ilaani. "Hi" she says shyly. "I've been playing in the woods" she says happily @Nonalaka
"Nice! Meet any new animals?" Han asked happily. "You know, to add to the amount of animals you can summon, like your bear."

@Nonalaka

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''not even the time when i said we should take a walk at the lake?''
*Natsuru said as he chuckled a little*

[/QUOTE]
"Well I dunno if that counts!, I mean I was already on a walk, you joined me" she giggled

Nonalaka said:
"Well I dunno if that counts!, I mean I was already on a walk, you joined me" she giggled
''true''

*Natsuru said as he chuckled a little more*

Roman said:
"Nice! Meet any new animals?" Han asked happily. "You know, to add to the amount of animals you can summon, like your bear."

@Nonalaka
"Oh well!" She laughed before looking over at may "Hey, there's no need to be so shy, I won't hurt you or anything" she said camly before giggling.

@Mayyflower

Roman said:

@Nonalaka
May thought about it for a little. "Yea I can start summoning animals that don't exsist, like a hybrid" she says happily @Nonalaka

Kite hopped on the couch and snuggled her happily. "Hey babe." He said with a smile.
Lexi snuggled him back. "Hey" she says sweetly "where are the kids?" She asks softly

Mayyflower said:
May thought about it for a little. "Yea I can start summoning animals that don't exsist, like a hybrid" she says happily @Nonalaka
Nonalaka said:
"Oh well!" She laughed before looking over at may "Hey, there's no need to be so shy, I won't hurt you or anything" she said camly before giggling.
@Mayyflower
"Ilaani is right, no need to be shy. She doesn't bite." Han said chuckling. "Oooh, hybrids? That's cool."

SoulofTobi said:
(works out just fine, ^ↀᴥↀ^)
Roland sighed as he made his way through the front gates "why is it Dad thought i need to go to school?" he says walking towards the court yard "he knows i don't like any large groups of people." he said as he almost walked right by someone.
Dakota was walking through the courtyard with a book in hand as usual letting out a small gasp as she stopped just in time almost walking straight into someone 'phew that was a close one' she thought to herself.

Mayyflower said:

Lexi snuggled him back. "Hey" she says sweetly "where are the kids?" She asks softly
Kite smirked. "Don't worry, my hippos have been keeping tabs on them. Oliver is in the park with some girl and Hiro is still off with Harper at a taco stand." He said as he kissed her softly.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''true''
*Natsuru said as he chuckled a little more*

[/QUOTE]
"Also you said that was like a date, you never said it was one" she said before smiling. "You said this was a date"

Nonalaka said:
Dakota was walking through the courtyard with a book in hand as usual letting out a small gasp as she stopped just in time almost walking straight into someone 'phew that was a close one' she thought to herself.
Roland stopped "sor.... sorry about that." he said scratching his head looking at the ground.

Roman said:
Taylor pulled away and chuckled, "I just never met a tail who wanted to kill me or whatever." He said, his chuckle becoming laughter at the thought. His laughter didn't last long, so he went back to kissing.
Celia pulled away next,"It doesn't want to kill you. It's just...sort of protective over me. I guess you could say that." She laughed before moving herself away from him."It's cold out here, can we go inside?" She asked as she wrapped her arms around herself.

Mayyflower said:
Amaya smiled and took his hand and led him to the batman.
Ayen looked at the roller-coaster "so, you ride that?" he asked looking at Amaya.

Nonalaka said:
"Also you said that was like a date, you never said it was one" she said before smiling. "You said this was a date"
''so then this is our first date as well huh?''

*He said as he parked the car in the parking lot of the amusement park*

Oliver kissed her cheeks over and over. "Thank god your alive! Thank god were alive! Thank the hippo gods were alive!" He said with a smile before hugging her again, letting out a sigh of the relief.
Anna giggled quietly,"Well I wasn't going to let you die...or us die for that matter. We're good together...as a team I mean." She said softly, a small blush appearing."But Hippo Gods? What kind of gods are those and what do they do?"

Roman said:
"Ilaani is right, no need to be shy. She doesn't bite." Han said chuckling. "Oooh, hybrids? That's cool."
May smiled and IIaani. "Yea see" she says waving her hand behind her to make a bear/lion.

@Nonalaka

Kite smirked. "Don't worry, my hippos have been keeping tabs on them. Oliver is in the park with some girl and Hiro is still off with Harper at a taco stand." He said as he kissed her softly.
Lexi nodded. "Okay" she said softly before kissing him back

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia pulled away next,"It doesn't want to kill you. It's just...sort of protective over me. I guess you could say that." She laughed before moving herself away from him."It's cold out here, can we go inside?" She asked as she wrapped her arms around herself.
"Sure, lets go." Taylor said walking inside. "I'm gonna go in my room. You can do whatever if you want. I prefer coming with me though." He said slyly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back