• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Tokihama Kaota]
Well...You're a filthy human too.. Kaota said under his breath then he turned to Karito and said I am lost in this school and the only place i saw was a vacant dorm,The Giant Hippo Man showed it to me

[/QUOTE]
Karito laughed again,"The more you insult her, the angrier she gets. I'm new here too, so I can't help you as much. Sorry." He said, smiling sheepishly while rubbing the back of his head.

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen smiled "that i am my love, but you'll have to learn to share when the children are born." he said he says placing his hand on her stomach before kissing her nose.
Amaya grunted. "Yea I guess" she sighed

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Natsuru chuckled a little*
''we'll take my car there, k?''

[/QUOTE]
She nodded happily as she let go of him "Okay!"

WeirdPrincess said:
Karito laughed again,"The more you insult her, the angrier she gets. I'm new here too, so I can't help you as much. Sorry." He said, smiling sheepishly while rubbing the back of his head.
Well,Me i'm the same aswell I get angrier the more she insults me... Kaota then sighed I think you guys are cool to hang out with....Maybe we could hang out

Mayyflower said:
Amaya grunted. "Yea I guess" she sighed
Ayen sighed "hey, i'll have to share you with the kids as well, and they'll probably like you better because you're the mother." he pouted.

[QUOTE="Tokihama Kaota]
Well,Me i'm the same aswell I get angrier the more she insults me... Kaota then sighed I think you guys are cool to hang out with....Maybe we could hang out

[/QUOTE]
"If you'd like, then sure." Karito said with a grin. Neko frowned,"I don't like him...he's mean to me."

WeirdPrincess said:
"Sir yes sir!" Celia said as she quickly finished her cone before heading off towards the mall.
Taylor flew pass Celia, picking her up in the process. "We'll fly this time. This way we'd make it there faster and I have a excuse to hold you." He said smiling

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen sighed "hey, i'll have to share you with the kids as well, and they'll probably like you better because you're the mother." he pouted.
Amaya sighed. "To be honest, having kids would be wonderful, yes, but I would also like to get married before having kids" she says bitting her top lip.

Roman said:
Taylor flew pass Celia, picking her up in the process. "We'll fly this time. This way we'd make it there faster and I have a excuse to hold you." He said smiling
Celia yelped as she was picked up and held on to Taylor tightly,"An excuse to hold me? That sounds kind of funny." She giggled slightly as she looked at him."But whatever works!"

Nonalaka said:
Ilaani picked up a piece and tried it, nodding her head in approval "Mhm, It is" she said with a smile before taking another bite.
Han smiled happily as he finished the slice he had in his hand. "This is some satisfying pizza!" He said grabbing another slice

WeirdPrincess said:
"If you'd like, then sure." Karito said with a grin. Neko frowned,"I don't like him...he's mean to me."
Kaota ignored Neko and said to Karito Maybe we could go to my place,The Temple I live there...

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia yelped as she was picked up and held on to Taylor tightly,"An excuse to hold me? That sounds kind of funny." She giggled slightly as she looked at him."But whatever works!"
"Mhm! An excuse, but then again I don't need one. You are my girlfriend after all." Taylor said. "So we have to get a swimsuit and that's it? You don't wanna get anything else?"

Roman said:
Han smiled happily as he finished the slice he had in his hand. "This is some satisfying pizza!" He said grabbing another slice
Ilaani chuckled "Well stuff tastes 100% better when you are super hungry" she said before eating some more, finding it mildly amusing how happy he was getting over pizza.

[QUOTE="Tokihama Kaota]
Kaota ignored Neko and said to Karito Maybe we could go to my place,The Temple I live there...

[/QUOTE]
"You live in a temple? Cool! Let's go there, it sounds fun...sort of." Karito laughed again.

Mayyflower said:
Amaya sighed. "To be honest, having kids would be wonderful, yes, but I would also like to get married before having kids" she says bitting her top lip.
Ayen face went blank "now you're gonna be angry....... but umm...... i never truly learned in all my years what 'getting married' meant....." he said extremely cautiously looking ready to roll up in a defensive position.

(brb gonna shower)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back