• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

shortyshot8 said:
Nero rolled his eyes before laying his head down on her

Cam blinked "What are you doing home?" He asked
"What? Am I not allowed to be home or something? I got bored so I came here." Ulqui stated as he stared up at the ceiling.

WeirdPrincess said:
"What? Am I not allowed to be home or something? I got bored so I came here." Ulqui stated as he stared up at the ceiling.
Cam nodded "Fair enough" He said with a shrug "It's hot out today"

xoloveox said:
She huggled him tightly.
Nero laughed a little and kissed her forehead

Roman said:
"Yeah I know...." Han said, taking another bite of the pizza. "I just didn't think I'd be skipping as many as I did. Sorry if I worried you." He said with a chuckle.
"Well don't overload your stomach either, starving yourself then eating loads after can make you feel sick!" She said "*Ahem* Its okay, you didn't need to apologise"

[QUOTE="Tokihama Kaota]
Kaota led them to the temple it was hidden from the city and inside a secluded area People don't go here much because this place is abandoned,But my Sensei stayed here and made it his home and now......its my home Kaota said leading them to temple's entrance

[/QUOTE]
"Your Sensei...you said he use to live here. Did something happen to him?" Karito asked as he looked around. Neko huffed before a puff of smoke surrounded her, turning her into a pink cat. She meowed loudly as she landed softly on his shoulder.

shortyshot8 said:

She couldnt help but blush. "Heh."

shortyshot8 said:

"Is it? It feels fine to me." Ulqui said with a shrug before Farah came into the room."Hello family!" She said as she carries a ton of groceries into the kitchen.

Mayyflower said:
Lexi warped to Jayden. "Okay you asshole" she glared.
@LunaCrosby

(She is gonna get pay back for all he's done)
Jayden was sitting in an abandoned warehouse sitting against a wall "yes dear cousin?" He asks plainly, looking at the ground with an arm resting on his knee.

WeirdPrincess said:
"Is it? It feels fine to me." Ulqui said with a shrug before Farah came into the room."Hello family!" She said as she carries a ton of groceries into the kitchen.
Cam smiled and stood up "Hey there" He said giving her a kiss on the cheek as she passed by

Mayyflower said:
Amaya's eyes widen. "You don't know what getting married means?" She asks
Ayen put his hands up "it's a tradition that i never looked into because of the fact it was always in front of some god or gods, and i never put much faith and trust into gods that i fight with..." he said nervously "not only that but it wasn't something that was done in the Fae." he said hoping she wouldn't get mad.

shortyshot8 said:
Cam smiled and stood up "Hey there" He said giving her a kiss on the cheek as she passed by
Farah giggled as she set the bags down on the counter."Who are my boys?" She asked as she began to take things out and set them aside. Ulqui raised his hand, still laying on the floor."I'm hungry for food. Can I have something from in there?" He asked. Farah laughed and took out a bag of cookies before throwing it at his face.

WeirdPrincess said:
"Your Sensei...you said he use to live here. Did something happen to him?" Karito asked as he looked around. Neko huffed before a puff of smoke surrounded her, turning her into a pink cat. She meowed loudly as she landed softly on his shoulder.
Kaota stood quiet for a moment He...He passed away Kaota got choked up as a tear fell down from his eye

WeirdPrincess said:
Farah giggled as she set the bags down on the counter."Who are my boys?" She asked as she began to take things out and set them aside. Ulqui raised his hand, still laying on the floor."I'm hungry for food. Can I have something from in there?" He asked. Farah laughed and took out a bag of cookies before throwing it at his face.
Cam chuckled a little "Okay then" He said before looking at her "Can I have something to eat?" He asked jokingly

xoloveox said:
"Why is that?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back