• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen face went blank "now you're gonna be angry....... but umm...... i never truly learned in all my years what 'getting married' meant....." he said extremely cautiously looking ready to roll up in a defensive position.
(brb gonna shower)
Amaya's eyes widen. "You don't know what getting married means?" She asks

Roman said:
"Mhm! An excuse, but then again I don't need one. You are my girlfriend after all." Taylor said. "So we have to get a swimsuit and that's it? You don't wanna get anything else?"
Celia thought for a minute,"I don't think I want anything else. Just another swimsuit...unless there's something you wanna get from the mall."

WeirdPrincess said:
"You live in a temple? Cool! Let's go there, it sounds fun...sort of." Karito laughed again.
Kaota led them to the temple it was hidden from the city and inside a secluded area People don't go here much because this place is abandoned,But my Sensei stayed here and made it his home and now......its my home Kaota said leading them to temple's entrance

Nonalaka said:
Ilaani chuckled "Well stuff tastes 100% better when you are super hungry" she said before eating some more, finding it mildly amusing how happy he was getting over pizza.
"True. To be honest with you, I've been hungry. Really hungry, I haven't eaten since morning and I've been working today." Han said

shortyshot8 said:
Nero gulped "Oh...Yeah" He said a bit nervously as he took off his jacket and began unbuttoning his shirt
She blushed and pulled off her pants as well, hoping into bed.

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia thought for a minute,"I don't think I want anything else. Just another swimsuit...unless there's something you wanna get from the mall."
"No, I don't need anything." He said, making a quiet and safe landing outside of the mall. "Well, we're here! Lets go get you a swimsuit, but first: What kind are we getting?"

Roman said:
"True. To be honest with you, I've been hungry. Really hungry, I haven't eaten since morning and I've been working today." Han said
"Eh?!" She looked at him before pouting "You could have said something! Then we could have gotten food first silly" she laughed lightly "but seriously you shouldn't skip meals like that, it makes ya all weak and stuff!"

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*Natsuru then gave out his hand to Amara with a warm smile*

[/QUOTE]
Amara smiled back at him as she took his hand

Nonalaka said:
"Eh?!" She looked at him before pouting "You could have said something! Then we could have gotten food first silly" she laughed lightly "but seriously you shouldn't skip meals like that, it makes ya all weak and stuff!"
"Yeah I know...." Han said, taking another bite of the pizza. "I just didn't think I'd be skipping as many as I did. Sorry if I worried you." He said with a chuckle.

Roman said:
"No, I don't need anything." He said, making a quiet and safe landing outside of the mall. "Well, we're here! Lets go get you a swimsuit, but first: What kind are we getting?"
"I don't know! I just thought I'd look around to see what there is." Celia said as she hopped out of his arms and made her way inside the mall."It shouldn't take me that long...I hope anyway."

xoloveox said:
she laughed and went to lay on the bed in a pillow like way."
Nero rolled his eyes before laying his head down on her

WeirdPrincess said:
"Then go get something to eat." Ulqui stated as he layed on the floor in front of him.
Cam blinked "What are you doing home?" He asked

Users who are viewing this thread

Back