• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

WeirdPrincess said:
Weiss looked at the paper before taking it and putting it in her bikini top,"Sure sure. I'll do it later or something."
William nodded "Good" He said

xoloveox said:
She frowned. "D-do not!"
Nero chuckled "Do too!" He said happily

Jennete said:
Nissa: Maiden... like the female?
Maiden facepalmed "Rude"

[QUOTE="Tokihama Kaota]
Kaota looked at the girl and said Since your hands are dirty,I won't shake them Kaota then looked at Karito Who is She?...Your Overly Attached Ex-Wife? Kaota said jokingly

[/QUOTE]
Neko growled at him,"They aren't dirty! But you are...filthy human.." She muttered under her breath. Karito chuckled and shook his head,"No not at all. She's my cat and loyal friend."

Nonalaka said:
"Ah, good!" She said as she looked over at the person who brought the pizza thanking them as they left.
Han reached out and grabbed a slice. He took a bite and nodded as he chewed. "This is pretty good." He said swallowing.

WeirdPrincess said:

Anna stared at Victory with an emotionless expression,"Baka....he was an idiot to underestimate us, even if we are just kids."

Taylor pouted "Not even with your boyfriend? That sucks, I would share with you!" He said, licking his own ice cream.

shortyshot8 said:
William nodded "Good" He said

Nero chuckled "Do too!" He said happily

Maiden facepalmed "Rude"
Weiss smiled at him,"Right. Bye Will." She said before closing her eyes.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''alright''
*He said as he ate the last piece of his dim sum and stood up*

''lets go''

[/QUOTE]
"Yay!" Amara hopped to her feet and hugged him happily.

Roman said:
Han reached out and grabbed a slice. He took a bite and nodded as he chewed. "This is pretty good." He said swallowing.
Taylor pouted "Not even with your boyfriend? That sucks, I would share with you!" He said, licking his own ice cream.
Celia finished her ice cream and started eating the cone,"But it's ice cream! I love it to much to try and share with other people."

WeirdPrincess said:
Neko growled at him,"They aren't dirty! But you are...filthy human.." She muttered under her breath. Karito chuckled and shook his head,"No not at all. She's my cat and loyal friend."
Well...You're a filthy human too.. Kaota said under his breath then he turned to Karito and said I am lost in this school and the only place i saw was a vacant dorm,The Giant Hippo Man showed it to me

Kagura opened her eyes and huffed, staring balbnly in front of her as she layed on her side in the empty field "so peace full" she said quietly.

@Anyone x.x

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia finished her ice cream and started eating the cone,"But it's ice cream! I love it to much to try and share with other people."
"I'll get you to share one day." Taylor said, tossing his cone in the trash. "Come on, lets head to the mall now."

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen shook his head "their now worth the time." he says using turning Amaya's head, with his finger and thumb, to look at him again "and the only one you're biting is me." he said softly with a cocky smile.
Amaya blushed. "Okay" she says gazing into his eyes, she smiled sweetly at him before looking with her eyes at the people.

Roman said:
"I'll get you to share one day." Taylor said, tossing his cone in the trash. "Come on, lets head to the mall now."
"Sir yes sir!" Celia said as she quickly finished her cone before heading off towards the mall.

Mayyflower said:
Amaya blushed. "Okay" she says gazing into his eyes, she smiled sweetly at him before looking with her eyes at the people.
Ayen chuckled "geez, they just don't know better my love, and its now every day you see a young beauty like yourself sitting with a guy with white hair and pointy ears." he said tilting his face into her gaze.

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen chuckled "geez, they just don't know better my love, and its now every day you see a young beauty like yourself sitting with a guy with white hair and pointy ears." he said tilting his face into her gaze.
Amaya looked at Ayen. "I could care less what you look like, I like your personality, and your mine" she says softly as she presses her forehead on his.

Mayyflower said:
Amaya looked at Ayen. "I could care less what you look like, I like your personality, and your mine" she says softly as she presses her forehead on his.
Ayen smiled "that i am my love, but you'll have to learn to share when the children are born." he said he says placing his hand on her stomach before kissing her nose.

Roman said:
Ilaani picked up a piece and tried it, nodding her head in approval "Mhm, It is" she said with a smile before taking another bite.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back