• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Tokihama Kaota]
I'm normal....i'm not strange Kaota said looking at the girl You're the strange one

[/QUOTE]
"I am not! You're being rude! Kari, make him to being mean to me." Neko said as she resumed glaring at him. Karito laughed softly,"I can't just make him do that silly. I doubt he would listen to me."

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia giggled again,"That wasn't even my worse form. That one was sort of mellow." She said with a grin."If I ever had to use them on you, it would either be because you pissed me off, we break up, or um...you do something really stupid." She stated, nodding her head as she did.
"Out of all those, breaking up is one I have 0% chance of doing." Taylor said, making his way over to her. "Why would I ever break up with you?" He asked licking her ice cream instead of his.

Jennete said:
Nissa: Your breath came out heavier indicating relief.. why? *she looks at him raising an eyebrow*
Maidan smiled "Well because you seem to young to drink"

xoloveox said:
She sighed. "In my PJs...?"
Nero shrugged "Anything is fine with me"

Nonalaka said:
"What do you wanna do?" She asked before yawning lightly.
''well...after i finish, wanna go on a date somewhere? like the amusement park?''

shortyshot8 said:
William frowned "Why do you say that?" He asked
"I've been in relationships before, they don't always end well. They usually think I'm to weird or something then leave." Weiss stated as she glanced at Will.

Roman said:
"Hey honey! I heard you're making pizza? I wanna help!" Roman said happily. "Is there anything you need or that I should get?" He asked, putting Miyuki down.
Snow: You sir can grade the cheese with the girls! *she smiles and hands him the cheese and grader, Assana and Miyuki running to their Daddy and hug him as she starts kneading the Pizza into it's shape*

shortyshot8 said:
Maidan smiled "Well because you seem to young to drink"

Nero shrugged "Anything is fine with me"
Nissa: My age is about a human year younger than yours *she says simply*

WeirdPrincess said:
"I've been in relationships before, they don't always end well. They usually think I'm to weird or something then leave." Weiss stated as she glanced at Will.
William frowned "What!?! Why the hell would they say that!?"

xoloveox said:
She smriked. "Fine. Only undergaments, then."
Nero blushed a little "Uhh....Whatever you say"

Jennete said:
Nissa: My age is about a human year younger than yours *she says simply*
Maidan sighed "So you are 16 then?" He asked

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Victory winced in pain as he stumbled back again, blood coming from several places. He couldn't use his powers without his blade.
Oliver watched intently.
Anna tilted her head,"What's wrong? Can you not handle it? Are you weak without your precious blade you scumbag?" She asked as she held her hand up, the red aura collecting in front of her until it covered her whole body before shooting it at Victory.

Roman said:
"That is a possibility. Though, when you live a confusing life, you sometimes crave a normal life.. "

(( Yeah it is...

pedobear-eyebrow.gif

Now leave me alone xD ))
"I guess you have a point...My life is pretty normal..ish now but when I wasn't, I suppose that's all I wanted.." she said with a shrug. "Well, I hope you get....well "Unconfused" about things then" she said with a small nod.

WeirdPrincess said:
"I am not! You're being rude! Kari, make him to being mean to me." Neko said as she resumed glaring at him. Karito laughed softly,"I can't just make him do that silly. I doubt he would listen to me."
Baka....Kaota said to the girl under his breath,Oh by the way my names Kaota Kaota said raising his hand to give a headshake

shortyshot8 said:

She laughed. "Im spicing up the game~!"

Jennete said:
Snow: You sir can grade the cheese with the girls! *she smiles and hands him the cheese and grader, Assana and Miyuki running to their Daddy and hug him as she starts kneading the Pizza into it's shape*
Roman smiled, "Come on girls. Help daddy with the cheese." He said taking a seat at the table.

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen sighed in pleasure as he slid his tongue into he mouth tilting his head to deepen the passionate kiss.
Amaya placed a hand on his cheek and let out a soft moan.

Nonalaka said:
"I guess you have a point...My life is pretty normal..ish now but when I wasn't, I suppose that's all I wanted.." she said with a shrug. "Well, I hope you get....well "Unconfused" about things then" she said with a small nod.
Han chuckled, "So do I. I'll understand it all one day. Anyways, they're coming with our pizza." Han said as the same guy as before put their pizza on the table and walked away.

shortyshot8 said:

Nissa: That age is correct to describe my physical form.

Roman said:
"Out of all those, breaking up is one I have 0% chance of doing." Taylor said, making his way over to her. "Why would I ever break up with you?" He asked licking her ice cream instead of his.
Celia pulled her ice cream closer to her,"Hey! Eat your own!" She said before licking her ice cream."And I don't know...it was just a thought is all." She said quietly, continuing to eat her ice cream.

Roman said:
Roman smiled, "Come on girls. Help daddy with the cheese." He said taking a seat at the table.
Assana:*she grins helping Daddy grind the cheese but most of it she just end up eating*

Miyuki:*she frowns* Daddy!! Anna isn't helping...

WeirdPrincess said:
Anna tilted her head,"What's wrong? Can you not handle it? Are you weak without your precious blade you scumbag?" She asked as she held her hand up, the red aura collecting in front of her until it covered her whole body before shooting it at Victory.
Victory skidded as far as he could before he hit a wall. "D-Damn you..." He muttered. "It wasn't supposed to happen like this..."

Oliver slammed down in front of him in his Tarsus form. "Welcome to the present buddy." He said before he slammed his head blade into Victory's chest, lightning firing everywhere.

Victory screamed as all his power and energy left him. Blood seeped from his chest as he slumped on the ground, dead.

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia pulled her ice cream closer to her,"Hey! Eat your own!" She said before licking her ice cream."And I don't know...it was just a thought is all." She said quietly, continuing to eat her ice cream.
Taylor chuckled, "You don't like to share?" He asked. "I thought you would at least get a few tastes."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back