• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Roman said:
"How did you already get one? Without being noticed?" Taylor asked as he paid for the ice cream. "What are you? A ninja?"
"Maybe..." Celia giggled as she licked it again."I have all sorts of tricks up my sleeve. You just don't know about them."

WeirdPrincess said:
"Maybe..." Celia giggled as she licked it again."I have all sorts of tricks up my sleeve. You just don't know about them."
"That's both scary and cool." Taylor said with a chuckle. "Hopefully you don't have to use them all on me for some reason. I don't think I wanna fight you after that cut I got."

WeirdPrincess said:
Karito laughed even more,"A Giant Hippo Man? That does sound quiet weird." He stated before Neko stopped glaring at him."You're still strange...I don't like it." She said truthfully.
I'm normal....i'm not strange Kaota said looking at the girl You're the strange one

shortyshot8 said:
Malidan sighed in relief "Thank god" He said

Nero chuckled "Just leave that to me" He said
She frowned. "Fine. But you have to tell me the thing about the bed now."

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Oliver/Taurus easily jumped out of the blasts way. However, Victory wasn't so lucky.
Victory screamed in pain as flames enveloped him.

Oliver landed on a nearby building outside the park. "Whoa... So cool..." He said.
Anna glared at Victory,"You made a big mistake. I may be young, but I can still do a lot and I'm not afraid to kill you." She said as she walked closer to him, another wave of flames shooting out at Victory.

Roman said:
"I don't know. It is confusing and I really aren't a fan of being confused. But that is how my life is." Han said.
"I guess thats one of the things that make you interesting to me" she said as she looked out the window "I dunno, Isn't a confusing life a bit more fun than a straight forward one? Or maybe I think that cause I'm the one listening and a confusing life is more fun the hear about" she shrugged.

xoloveox said:
She frowned. "Fine. But you have to tell me the thing about the bed now."
Nero chuckled "You have to be my pillow" He said a little angry at himself for thinking

Roman said:
Roman smiled, "That is a clone that looks like daddy. He helps around with stuff. Now, lets go to the kitchen" he said picking her up.
The clone shook his head "No technically. You still have one, I just like to help...."
Miyuki:*nods her head and smiles happily* Mommy is making pizza!!

Snow:*she leans in the doorway, smiling through her mask and gloves and apron* Hello my husband.

WeirdPrincess said:
Anna glared at Victory,"You made a big mistake. I may be young, but I can still do a lot and I'm not afraid to kill you." She said as she walked closer to him, another wave of flames shooting out at Victory.
Victory winced in pain as he stumbled back again, blood coming from several places. He couldn't use his powers without his blade.

Oliver watched intently.

Roman said:
"That's both scary and cool." Taylor said with a chuckle. "Hopefully you don't have to use them all on me for some reason. I don't think I wanna fight you after that cut I got."
Celia giggled again,"That wasn't even my worse form. That one was sort of mellow." She said with a grin."If I ever had to use them on you, it would either be because you pissed me off, we break up, or um...you do something really stupid." She stated, nodding her head as she did.

Nonalaka said:
"I guess thats one of the things that make you interesting to me" she said as she looked out the window "I dunno, Isn't a confusing life a bit more fun than a straight forward one? Or maybe I think that cause I'm the one listening and a confusing life is more fun the hear about" she shrugged.
"That is a possibility. Though, when you live a confusing life, you sometimes crave a normal life.. "

WeirdPrincess said:
(( I really wanted to say your mom.....but that kind of sounds weird xD ))
(( Yeah it is...

pedobear-eyebrow.gif

Now leave me alone xD ))

shortyshot8 said:
William nodded "Well he is EXACTLY what you described" He said with a shrug
"Well that's nice for him I guess. I doubt he'd be able to handle me, not many guys can." Weiss said as she looked up at the sky.

WeirdPrincess said:
"Well that's nice for him I guess. I doubt he'd be able to handle me, not many guys can." Weiss said as she looked up at the sky.
William frowned "Why do you say that?" He asked

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''oh...alright''
*He said as he smiled back*

[/QUOTE]
"What do you wanna do?" She asked before yawning lightly.

Jennete said:
Miyuki:*nods her head and smiles happily* Mommy is making pizza!!
Snow:*she leans in the doorway, smiling through her mask and gloves and apron* Hello my husband.
"Hey honey! I heard you're making pizza? I wanna help!" Roman said happily. "Is there anything you need or that I should get?" He asked, putting Miyuki down.

shortyshot8 said:
Malidan sighed in relief "Thank god" He said

Nero chuckled "Just leave that to me" He said
Nissa: Your breath came out heavier indicating relief.. why? *she looks at him raising an eyebrow*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back