• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Roman said:
Taylor landed on the grounded and sighed, "Lets go get us some ice cream! Remember, it's on me!"
"I know!" Celia said happily, an ice cream already already in her hand. She licked it and sighed in relief,"I love ice cream."

WeirdPrincess said:
Anna blinked in confusion,"A...rhino?" She asked quietly, tilting her head as she looked at the blade.
Victory laughed as he walked up to them. "He's not really becoming a rhino... He's undergoing a transformation called Zodiac Change. The zodiac he is becoming is Taurus... As to why... Even I couldn't answer that..." He said before picking up Anna and putting his golden divinity blade to her neck. "This is for trying to kill a god!" He laughed he swung his blade at her neck.

Oliver's eyes turned red and he jumped up, using his head blade to knock his blade away. "You will not lay a finger on her..." He muttered. "IF YOU DO ILL RIP YOU LIMB FROM LIMB!!!" He yelled as his entire body went on all fours, his body turning into that of a rhino/bull. A red aura burned around him.

shortyshot8 said:
William blinked "Hmm....Would that be more of Marcus.......Maybe Al.....Most likely Nero.....Or Malidan but....Nah there's no way he came here"
"First of all, who the hell are all of those guys?" Weiss asked as she looked at him.

xoloveox said:
She shrugs. "If I win, i get your motorcycle for a day."
Nero laughed "Wonder how Dante would feel about that....Deal!" He said happily

WeirdPrincess said:
"First of all, who the hell are all of those guys?" Weiss asked as she looked at him.
William laughed "Sorry...Marcus and Al used to both be the same person but lots of crap happened and now they don't ever even talk....Nero is a Devil Hunter who recently came here so he actually fits what you described perfectly but he's seeing someone so that leaves one person"

[QUOTE="Tokihama Kaota]
Kaota looked at them,His eyes wide open,Kaota revealed himself to them with his arms raised sighing Looks lke you guys found me... Kaota said letting out another sigh his arms still raised

[/QUOTE]
"Why are you raising your hands? We aren't here to hurt you or anything." Karito laughed softly as he looked at him. Neko hissed again,"You were hiding behind a tree...that's suspicious."

shortyshot8 said:

William laughed "Sorry...Marcus and Al used to both be the same person but lots of crap happened and now they don't ever even talk....Nero is a Devil Hunter who recently came here so he actually fits what you described perfectly but he's seeing someone so that leaves one person"
"Dante?" She asked.

shortyshot8 said:
Nero shook his head "An old friend" He said
"Ah, alright..." she sighed. "Anyways, about the bed thing. Just so you know, We're not dating." She said plainly.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]yea i saw)))
''um...can you get me ice cream please? or something cold like that?''

[/QUOTE]
Malidan nodded "Sure" He said "My name is Malidan"

xoloveox said:
"Ah, alright..." she sighed. "Anyways, about the bed thing. Just so you know, We're not dating." She said plainly.
Nero chuckled a little "I didn't mean it like that" He said nervously

Roman said:
"No. I wasn't born, I was made. Though, I have many flaws, I was still allowed to help. So therefore the gods are like my parents, the people I live with here are adoptive... " Han said
Ilaani slowly nodded her head "Ooh okay, I understand all that now like how my family is adoptive... or... no its not like that at all.." she laughed "But I do understand now, I guess that's pretty cool"

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Victory laughed as he walked up to them. "He's not really becoming a rhino... He's undergoing a transformation called Zodiac Change. The zodiac he is becoming is Taurus... As to why... Even I couldn't answer that..." He said before picking up Anna and putting his golden divinity blade to her neck. "This is for trying to kill a god!" He laughed he swung his blade at her neck.
Oliver's eyes turned red and he jumped up, using his head blade to knock his blade away. "You will not lay a finger on her..." He muttered. "IF YOU DO ILL RIP YOU LIMB FROM LIMB!!!" He yelled as his entire body went on all fours, his body turning into that of a rhino/bull. A red aura burned around him.
Anna sighed as she pushed herself out of Victory's hand."Trying? I don't try...I only do." She said emotionlessly as her red aura burst out from her, crouching low as she did. Her pink flames swirled around her quickly before it suddenly burst outwards towards Victory and Oliver. Her power was unstable at the moment, so it could kill either one of them.

tumblr_n5eagna53S1sl3fwmo3_r1_500.gif

WeirdPrincess said:
"Why are you raising your hands? We aren't here to hurt you or anything." Karito laughed softly as he looked at him. Neko hissed again,"You were hiding behind a tree...that's suspicious."
Sorry,I thought you were here to do something...you know,Weird Kaota said dropping his hands and then looking at the girl I was afraid,You guys would be weird,Because i just met a Giant Hippo Man Who teleported me....Kaota laughed slightly as he rubbed the back of his head

shortyshot8 said:

"The guy's name who I can't even pronounce?" Weiss asked.

WeirdPrincess said:
"I know!" Celia said happily, an ice cream already already in her hand. She licked it and sighed in relief,"I love ice cream."
"How did you already get one? Without being noticed?" Taylor asked as he paid for the ice cream. "What are you? A ninja?"

shortyshot8 said:
William sighed "If you really want to know..I am actually getting married" He said truthfully as he looked at her

Malidan sighed "So essentially alcohol?" He asked
Nissa: I believe they call it Dr.Pepper. *she says looking at him and she wrinkles her nose a little, wary of him and his presence*

shortyshot8 said:
Malidan nodded "Sure" He said "My name is Malidan"

Nero chuckled a little "I didn't mean it like that" He said nervously
She sighed. "Alright... Anyways. What would dante do If I win?"

Jennete said:
Nissa: I believe they call it Dr.Pepper. *she says looking at him and she wrinkles her nose a little, wary of him and his presence*
Malidan sighed in relief "Thank god" He said

xoloveox said:
She sighed. "Alright... Anyways. What would dante do If I win?"
Nero chuckled "Just leave that to me" He said

WeirdPrincess said:
Anna sighed as she pushed herself out of Victory's hand."Trying? I don't try...I only do." She said emotionlessly as her red aura burst out from her, crouching low as she did. Her pink flames swirled around her quickly before it suddenly burst outwards towards Victory and Oliver. Her power was unstable at the moment, so it could kill either one of them.
tumblr_n5eagna53S1sl3fwmo3_r1_500.gif
Oliver/Taurus easily jumped out of the blasts way. However, Victory wasn't so lucky.

Victory screamed in pain as flames enveloped him.

Oliver landed on a nearby building outside the park. "Whoa... So cool..." He said.

Nonalaka said:
Ilaani slowly nodded her head "Ooh okay, I understand all that now like how my family is adoptive... or... no its not like that at all.." she laughed "But I do understand now, I guess that's pretty cool"
"I don't know. It is confusing and I really aren't a fan of being confused. But that is how my life is." Han said.

[QUOTE="Tokihama Kaota]
Sorry,I thought you were here to do something...you know,Weird Kaota said dropping his hands and then looking at the girl I was afraid,You guys would be weird,Because i just met a Giant Hippo Man Who teleported me....Kaota laughed slightly as he rubbed the back of his head

[/QUOTE]
Karito laughed even more,"A Giant Hippo Man? That does sound quiet weird." He stated before Neko stopped glaring at him."You're still strange...I don't like it." She said truthfully.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''whats up?''
*He said a little concerned*

[/QUOTE]
"Huh?" She turned to him before waving her hands "Oh..no its nothing" she smiled lightly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back