• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Oliver gave her a thumbs up and a grin. "Well I'm gonna change that! Just you watch!" He said before his eyes shrunk and he slumped on the ground, holding his head. "O-Ow..." He muttered.
Anna crouched down next to Oliver and stared at him,"Are you okay?" She asked quietly.

WeirdPrincess said:
(( Ah okay. Neko and Karito are sort of a pair, so I can't have one without the other ))
Karito and Neko walked into the courtyard of the school and looked around."That girl...Dakota...she was interesting to say the least. I liked her." He said quietly, a smile on his face. Neko clung to his arm,"Yeah! She even said she would teach me how to fish! That's even better in my book. I like her a lot!" She said happily.
Kaota scratched his head as he sneezed and said to himself Uhhh i should've gone with the Giant Hippo Man,Now i'm bored Then he heard footsteps walking into the courtyard,"Shit, people are coming,I should probably hide and see what there gonna do" Kaota thought,Then he hid behind a tree,He was visible but he thought he wasn't

shortyshot8 said:
William raised an eyebrow "Whatever you say" He said with a shrug
Weiss chuckled before she opened her eyes and glanced at him,"Are you seeing someone?"

WeirdPrincess said:
Weiss chuckled before she opened her eyes and glanced at him,"Are you seeing someone?"
William looked confused "I don't see how this is your business" He said not trying to sound harsh

WeirdPrincess said:
Anna crouched down next to Oliver and stared at him,"Are you okay?" She asked quietly.
Oliver looked up at her. "Yeah... I think so." He said before a giant red glowing blade came out of his head. He stared at it. "AHHHH!!! I'm becoming a rhinoooooo!!!" He squealed.

shortyshot8 said:
William looked confused "I don't see how this is your business" He said not trying to sound harsh
"I guess so. I was just asking, you know trying to make conversation." Weiss said as she rolled her eyes.

shortyshot8 said:
Malidan turned back into his Human form and walked up stretching again "Damn that's a pain..." He muttered before looking at them "Uhh did that guy give you two any trouble?"
Nissa: Yes. But sadly that did not come with fries an a drink.. I enjoy the drinks they make my head fizz *She says completely with a straight face*

@Himeragi Seiker

WeirdPrincess said:
"I guess so. I was just asking, you know trying to make conversation." Weiss said as she rolled her eyes.
William sighed "If you really want to know..I am actually getting married" He said truthfully as he looked at her

Jennete said:
Nissa: Yes. But sadly that did not come with fries an a drink.. I enjoy the drinks they make my head fizz *She says completely with a straight face*
@Himeragi Seiker
Malidan sighed "So essentially alcohol?" He asked

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''alright...il go check it out later''

[/QUOTE]
Amara smiled "Ah okay" she replied before yawning

((I just noticed my phone corrected saved to seabed ....wat xD ))

(Hey @shortyshot8 how do i write this From that day forth.....My arm changed...And a voice echoed...."Power....Give me more power!" And if I have to become a Demon....So be it......I'll endure the exile....Anything....To protect her!! In my posts?)

Mayyflower said:
Amaya slid her tongue into his mouth, and gave him a deep, passionate kiss
Ayen sighed in pleasure as he slid his tongue into he mouth tilting his head to deepen the passionate kiss.

[QUOTE="Tokihama Kaota](Hey @shortyshot8 how do i write this From that day forth.....My arm changed...And a voice echoed...."Power....Give me more power!" And if I have to become a Demon....So be it......I'll endure the exile....Anything....To protect her!! In my posts?)

[/QUOTE]
(The writing style? Like this?)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back