• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora smiled at Al,"I know you do. I love you too." She said before yawning."It's getting late though and I'm tired. I think I'm gonna call it a night."
Al sighed "Alright...See you tomo-" He stopped "Shit.......I was living with Hina up till now...Fuck"

shortyshot8 said:
Malidan sighed "That was strange" He said to himself "Damn pervert"
@Himeragi Seiker @WeirdPrincess
Asuka whistled as she dragged the guy out of the battle dome and threw him against a tree."You stay out here unless you want a beating, okay?" She said with a smile before turning around and going back inside, taking a seat in one of the higher leveled seats.

shortyshot8 said:
Al sighed "Alright...See you tomo-" He stopped "Shit.......I was living with Hina up till now...Fuck"
Nora hummed in thought,"You can come live with me if you want. I have enough room for you."

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''y-yeah...that was....weird...''
*She said as she continued to eat her chili cheese dog*

[/QUOTE]
WeirdPrincess said:
Asuka whistled as she dragged the guy out of the battle dome and threw him against a tree."You stay out here unless you want a beating, okay?" She said with a smile before turning around and going back inside, taking a seat in one of the higher leveled seats.
Malidan sighed as he stretched "Maybe...Maybe I should check if they are okay" He said still talking to himself

[QUOTE="Tokihama Kaota](Wow,You must have made alot of CS's)

[/QUOTE]
(( xD I get bored easily and when I watch I new anime, I want to make characters out of them. And I like having a lot lol ))

(Character check!

Marcus - With Sam

Al - With Nora

William - With Weiss

Jackie - Alone ;-;

Malidan - Being normal strange him)

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''yea...but i wonder what name Yuki will come up with''

[/QUOTE]
"Well we'll find out when she arrives won't we~"

Slaxt said:
Clover chuckles. "Yeah I'm fine with it." He smiles and keeps following her.
Yuzu stopped in front of a Chinese restaurant. "Here we are!" She said happily, smiling at Clover.

shortyshot8 said:
Malidan sighed "That was strange" He said to himself "Damn pervert"
@Himeragi Seiker @WeirdPrincess
[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''y-yeah...that was....weird...''
*She said as she continued to eat her chili cheese dog*

[/QUOTE]
Nissa:*she looks at the boy and then Himeragi and she gets up looking at her and says* Let us go get more food.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Oliver cried a little. "I miss them... I'm sure they come home every now and then, but their more obsessed with each other than me." He said. "You would be there for me... Right?" He asked as he tightened his end of the hug as well.
Anna froze as her arms loosened a little from hugging him,"I....suppose so....but you should talk to your parents about how you feel...maybe they'll try and spend more time with you."

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''hm..yeah''

[/QUOTE]
Amara smiled and nodded lightly as she rested her on her arms which were folded on the table.

Jennete said:
Nissa:*she looks at the boy and then Himeragi and she gets up looking at her and says* Let us go get more food.
(I see how it is run away then! I didn't need you anyways! xD JK)

Jennete said:
''u-um...sure''

*She said as she finishes her chili cheese dog. She wanted to see if they can go get ice cream or something cold*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back