• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

WeirdPrincess said:
(( xD I get bored easily and when I watch I new anime, I want to make characters out of them. And I like having a lot lol ))
(Ok then, Kaota is in the courtyard meditating,You can bring Neko and Kaito or Neko only or Kaito only)

Kagura sat in a quiet field alone, laying under a tree asleep, her brows furrowing slightly as she slept as well as being restless and moving constantly.

@Anyone x.x

(Alone again...0

shortyshot8 said:
William smiled "Yeah" He said softly

Nero smiled at her "Adorable" He said to himself
Weiss fell on her back and sighed,"Mm....getting sidetracked as always.." She whispered to herself as she put her arms behind her head and closed her eyes.

Nonalaka said:
Amara smiled and nodded lightly as she rested her on her arms which were folded on the table.
*Natsuru continued to eat the dim sum*

''so what happened to Natsumi? i think i mightve heard yelling about Himeragi or something while i was asleep''

WeirdPrincess said:
Anna froze as her arms loosened a little from hugging him,"I....suppose so....but you should talk to your parents about how you feel...maybe they'll try and spend more time with you."
Oliver pulled away and wiped his tears away, smiling a little. "Yeah... Maybe your right..." He said. "But don't think I'm going to stop trying to make you smile!" He said, smirking.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''u-um...sure''
*She said as she finishes her chili cheese dog. She wanted to see if they can go get ice cream or something cold*

[/QUOTE]
Malidan was about to go talk to them but as he began to walk he changed into a knife and fell to the ground "Dammit..!!"

WeirdPrincess said:
Weiss fell on her back and sighed,"Mm....getting sidetracked as always.." She whispered to herself as she put her arms behind her head and closed her eyes.
William looked at her "What do you mean?" He asked

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Yuzu stopped in front of a Chinese restaurant. "Here we are!" She said happily, smiling at Clover.
Clover looks at the restaurant and smiles. "Yay! FOOOOD!" He chuckles and opens the door. "Ladies first."

[QUOTE="Tokihama Kaota](Ok then, Kaota is in the courtyard meditating,You can bring Neko and Kaito or Neko only or Kaito only)

[/QUOTE]
(( Ah okay. Neko and Karito are sort of a pair, so I can't have one without the other ))

Karito and Neko walked into the courtyard of the school and looked around."That girl...Dakota...she was interesting to say the least. I liked her." He said quietly, a smile on his face. Neko clung to his arm,"Yeah! She even said she would teach me how to fish! That's even better in my book. I like her a lot!" She said happily.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Natsuru continued to eat the dim sum*
''so what happened to Natsumi? i think i mightve heard yelling about Himeragi or something while i was asleep''

[/QUOTE]
"Hmm? Oh, she was trying to draw her but couldn't do it at first, but she got it and it looked great" she said happily.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Oliver pulled away and wiped his tears away, smiling a little. "Yeah... Maybe your right..." He said. "But don't think I'm going to stop trying to make you smile!" He said, smirking.
Anna sighed as she stepped back,"You can try all you like. The only one who can is Asuka and her boyfriend...everyone can't. No matter how hard they try to."

Nonalaka said:
"Hmm? Oh, she was trying to draw her but couldn't do it at first, but she got it and it looked great" she said happily.
''ah...wonder how that looked''

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''u-um...sure''
*She said as she finishes her chili cheese dog. She wanted to see if they can go get ice cream or something cold*

[/QUOTE]
Nissa:*she pauses and looks at Himeragi and says slowly..* I have no money.. and I suppose you would be opposed of my meathods of getting food...

((@shortyshot8 here is your chance lol, provide food oooorr be a creepy male to Nissa and Himeragi lol))

Jennete said:
Nissa:*she pauses and looks at Himeragi and says slowly..* I have no money.. and I suppose you would be opposed of my meathods of getting food...
((@shortyshot8 here is your chance lol, provide food oooorr be a creepy male to Nissa and Himeragi lol))
''i-is that so..''

Jennete said:
Malidan turned back into his Human form and walked up stretching again "Damn that's a pain..." He muttered before looking at them "Uhh did that guy give you two any trouble?"

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''ah...wonder how that looked''

[/QUOTE]
"Why are you asking that silly? I just told you it looked great!" She giggled "I'm sure she's seabed it on the computer if you really wanna see"

shortyshot8 said:
Malidan was about to go talk to them but as he began to walk he changed into a knife and fell to the ground "Dammit..!!"

William looked at her "What do you mean?" He asked
"Oh you heard me? Ah it's nothing you need to worry about." Weiss said as she waved her hand.

WeirdPrincess said:
Anna sighed as she stepped back,"You can try all you like. The only one who can is Asuka and her boyfriend...everyone can't. No matter how hard they try to."
Oliver gave her a thumbs up and a grin. "Well I'm gonna change that! Just you watch!" He said before his eyes shrunk and he slumped on the ground, holding his head. "O-Ow..." He muttered.

Nonalaka said:
"Why are you asking that silly? I just told you it looked great!" She giggled "I'm sure she's seabed it on the computer if you really wanna see"
''alright...il go check it out later''

WeirdPrincess said:
"Oh you heard me? Ah it's nothing you need to worry about." Weiss said as she waved her hand.
William raised an eyebrow "Whatever you say" He said with a shrug

Slaxt said:
Clover looks at the restaurant and smiles. "Yay! FOOOOD!" He chuckles and opens the door. "Ladies first."
Yuzu laughed at his childish behavior. "Still cute, as always..." She said as she walked in.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back