• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Tokihama Kaota](No,i mean the thing it appears on every post you post,I want to do that)

[/QUOTE]
(Oh the signature...Go to the top right and fine your Avatar scroll over that and go to Signature and follow what it says from there)

[QUOTE="Tokihama Kaota]
Kaota scratched his head as he sneezed and said to himself Uhhh i should've gone with the Giant Hippo Man,Now i'm bored Then he heard footsteps walking into the courtyard,"Shit, people are coming,I should probably hide and see what there gonna do" Kaota thought,Then he hid behind a tree,He was visible but he thought he wasn't

[/QUOTE]
Karito laughed at what Neko said and patted her head,"We'll see her again at some point. Don't worry, you'll learn how to fish." He said with a smile. Neko smiled happily,"Yay! I love fish and I wanna know how to fish so I can eat them!" She exclaimed excitedly before jumping up and down, her bell ringing. She stopped suddenly and hissed,"Someone else is here." She said as her eyes layed on someone she saw from behind a tree. She jumped behind Karito and hissed again, glaring at him.

Nonalaka said:
Amara smiled "Ah okay" she replied before yawning
((I just noticed my phone corrected saved to seabed ....wat xD ))
it had one job)))

*Natsuru kept eating the dim sum Natsumi left for him*

shortyshot8 said:
William sighed "If you really want to know..I am actually getting married" He said truthfully as he looked at her

Malidan sighed "So essentially alcohol?" He asked
"You too? Why does everyone seem to be getting married around here?" Weiss asked herself as she tapped her chin lightly.

WeirdPrincess said:
"You too? Why does everyone seem to be getting married around here?" Weiss asked herself as she tapped her chin lightly.
William chuckled a little "Why? You weren't planning on asking me out were you?" He asked jokingly

xoloveox said:
"You go first." She smirked.
Nero smirked "You would have to share a bed with me" He said teasingly

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Oliver looked up at her. "Yeah... I think so." He said before a giant red glowing blade came out of his head. He stared at it. "AHHHH!!! I'm becoming a rhinoooooo!!!" He squealed.
Anna blinked in confusion,"A...rhino?" She asked quietly, tilting her head as she looked at the blade.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]it had one job)))
*Natsuru kept eating the dim sum Natsumi left for him*

[/QUOTE]
"Hmm" Amara turned and stared out the window letting out a gentle sigh.

shortyshot8 said:
William chuckled a little "Why? You weren't planning on asking me out were you?" He asked jokingly

Weiss laughed,"As if. You aren't my type, I was just wondering was all. Congratulations though."

WeirdPrincess said:
Karito laughed at what Neko said and patted her head,"We'll see her again at some point. Don't worry, you'll learn how to fish." He said with a smile. Neko smiled happily,"Yay! I love fish and I wanna know how to fish so I can eat them!" She exclaimed excitedly before jumping up and down, her bell ringing. She stopped suddenly and hissed,"Someone else is here." She said as her eyes layed on someone she saw from behind a tree. She jumped behind Karito and hissed again, glaring at him.
Kaota started sweating and he was scared to meet them,But when one of the two said Someone else was here

,Kaota started sweating really hard "Shit,Do they know of my presence,I need to find a way to get to somewhere before they notice me" Kaota thought

WeirdPrincess said:
Weiss laughed,"As if. You aren't my type, I was just wondering was all. Congratulations though."
William chuckled a little "Thank you....What exactly is your type?"

shortyshot8 said:

She flushed. "No fair! We already kinda did that!"

xoloveox said:
She flushed. "No fair! We already kinda did that!"
Nero smirked "But it would be different"

[QUOTE="Tokihama Kaota](Cool thanks)

[/QUOTE]
(No problem anything for a friend!)

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia gasped before jumping off of the slide and running towards an ice cream parlor."I guess that makes sense! I wonder if my brother has done that to people...but who cares! Ice cream!" She cried happily as she skidded inside the parlor, eagerly bouncing on her heels and waiting to get some.

Weiss looked at him before looking down at her dress,"I just remembered....I don't have a bathing suit or...bikini as girls call it." She stated as she pulled at the hem of her skirt.
Taylor landed on the grounded and sighed, "Lets go get us some ice cream! Remember, it's on me!"

[QUOTE="Tokihama Kaota]
Kaota started sweating and he was scared to meet them,But when one of the two said Someone else was here
,Kaota started sweating really hard "Shit,Do they know of my presence,I need to find a way to get to somewhere before they notice me" Kaota thought

[/QUOTE]
Karito put a hand on Neko's head to calm her down,"It's okay. I'm sure they aren't a threat to us, so there's no need to worry okay?" He said softly as he looked back at her, the smile remaining on his face. Neko threw her arms around him and jumped on his back, causing him to stumble. She kicked her legs slightly as she held on to him, her feet off of the ground."But I know their here! They just won't come out Kari! I can see him too! He's right there." She said as she lifted her hand and pointed to the guy behind the tree.

Jennete said:
Miyuki:*whispers in Daddy's ear* Daddy there is a man who looks like you...
Assana:*very confused and she tilts her head* Two Daddy's? I have two Daddy's?? *she smiles and wiggles out of his arms to mama* Mommy Mommy I have two daddys!!

Snow:*laughs rolling her eyes a bit as she rolls the dough and kneads it*
Roman smiled, "That is a clone that looks like daddy. He helps around with stuff. Now, lets go to the kitchen" he said picking her up.

The clone shook his head "No technically. You still have one, I just like to help...."

shortyshot8 said:
William chuckled a little "Thank you....What exactly is your type?"
"Not you." Weiss said in a deadpan voice."I guess guys who are...sexy but also have a sweet side to them."

Nonalaka said:
"Ah, right... so you were born as an angel? You didn't die to become one?...wait is that even a thing? All I've heard from stories is that you become one when you die an- " she stopped and chuckled "Sorry, rambling" she said quietly
"No. I wasn't born, I was made. Though, I have many flaws, I was still allowed to help. So therefore the gods are like my parents, the people I live with here are adoptive... " Han said

WeirdPrincess said:
"Not you." Weiss said in a deadpan voice."I guess guys who are...sexy but also have a sweet side to them."
William blinked "Hmm....Would that be more of Marcus.......Maybe Al.....Most likely Nero.....Or Malidan but....Nah there's no way he came here"

WeirdPrincess said:
Karito put a hand on Neko's head to calm her down,"It's okay. I'm sure they aren't a threat to us, so there's no need to worry okay?" He said softly as he looked back at her, the smile remaining on his face. Neko threw her arms around him and jumped on his back, causing him to stumble. She kicked her legs slightly as she held on to him, her feet off of the ground."But I know their here! They just won't come out Kari! I can see him too! He's right there." She said as she lifted her hand and pointed to the guy behind the tree.
Kaota looked at them,His eyes wide open,Kaota revealed himself to them with his arms raised sighing Looks lke you guys found me... Kaota said letting out another sigh his arms still raised

Users who are viewing this thread

Back