• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Oliver sighed. "I guess being unnatural is unique. That's a good thing. Anyway, why I trust you is because you saved me from that god dude... Plus you said you would help me find out what I was exactly. Those are signs of a person who stays true to their word..." He said. "You would help me when nobody else would."
"You're parents...they could help you couldn't they? Haven't they at least tried, their your family after all." Anna said softly as the wounds on her hand finally healed. Slowly reaching her hands up and around Oliver, she returned his hug. Leaving her arms around him, she spoke quietly,"I guess you're right though...I did say I would help you and I guess I sort of saved you."

Jennete said:
Nissa:*looks at the guy and says slowly* Go get us food.
Guy: ''Your with her then? hmmm lets have a 3 sum, what da ya say?''

*Himeragi only inched closer to Nissa*

shortyshot8 said:
Nero chuckled and kissed her cheek

William sighed "Sorry you just look really good"
"I know." Weiss said happily as she winked at him.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
Guy: ''Your with her then? hmmm lets have a 3 sum, what da ya say?''
*Himeragi only inched closer to Nissa*

[/QUOTE]
Asuka comes out of nowhere and punches the guy in the face."That's no way to talk to girls you perv." She scolded as she dragged him away by the ear.

WeirdPrincess said:

Asuka comes out of nowhere and punches the guy in the face."That's no way to talk to girls you perv." She scolded as she dragged him away by the ear.
*Himeragi watched confused of what just happened*

@Jennete

WeirdPrincess said:

William blushed "Do-Don't wink" He said nervously

WeirdPrincess said:
"You're parents...they could help you couldn't they? Haven't they at least tried, their your family after all." Anna said softly as the wounds on her hand finally healed. Slowly reaching her hands up and around Oliver, she returned his hug. Leaving her arms around him, she spoke quietly,"I guess you're right though...I did say I would help you and I guess I sort of saved you."
Oliver sighed. "I have hardly seen my dad or my mom lately..." He said.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''oh...?''
*Natsuru did the same*

''i see...well, cant wait to see her so that we have another mouth to feed...''

*He said his last sentence calmly*

[/QUOTE]
Amara nodded in agreement "Yes yes, I can't wait either" she said smiling lightly.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''wonder what her name might be..''

[/QUOTE]
Amara chuckled "We forgot to ask her"

WeirdPrincess said:
"Oh....I'm sorry." Anna said as she tightened her hug.
Oliver cried a little. "I miss them... I'm sure they come home every now and then, but their more obsessed with each other than me." He said. "You would be there for me... Right?" He asked as he tightened his end of the hug as well.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Yuzu turned her head and tilted it at him. "We can eat at a restaurant if that is ok with you..." She said.
Clover chuckles. "Yeah I'm fine with it." He smiles and keeps following her.

Himeragi Seiker] [COLOR=#0059b3][B]*Himeragi watched confused of what just happened*[/B][/COLOR] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16618-jennete/ said:
@Jennete[/URL]
Nissa:*she looked at the Guy and the girl dragging him away before shrugging* That was unexpected..

@WeirdPrincess

shortyshot8 said:
Nero shrugged "Okay"

William sighed as he sat up "It's beautiful right?"

(@WeirdPrincess you owe Al a reply....)
Nora smiled at Al,"I know you do. I love you too." She said before yawning."It's getting late though and I'm tired. I think I'm gonna call it a night."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back