• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

shortyshot8 said:
Nero sat next to her and smiled "Should be interesting" He said happily

William looked at her before falling backwards with blood leaking out of his nose
Weiss blinked a few times and stared at him before leaning over so she hovered above his face."You're bleeding." She stated the obvious as she reached out and poked his cheek, probing it.

[QUOTE="Tokihama Kaota](Who do you have?)

[/QUOTE]
(( Nora, Alastair, Asuka, Winter, Ulqui, Yoshino, Yurika, and a think maybe two more but I can't be arsed to remember them xD ))

WeirdPrincess said:
Weiss blinked a few times and stared at him before leaning over so she hovered above his face."You're bleeding." She stated the obvious as she reached out and poked his cheek, probing it.
William sighed "Ye-Yeah I know" He said"

Nonalaka said:
"Well, we went dress shopping and then we got food!" Amara paused and looked around before speaking again leaning over a so that she didn't say it too loud "We say Shira and Yuki's future kid, she was messing with a time cube and got lost so we sent her home." She said in a hushed tone to make sure no one else heard.
''oh...?''

*Natsuru did the same*

''i see...well, cant wait to see her so that we have another mouth to feed...''

*He said his last sentence calmly*

shortyshot8 said:
William sighed "Ye-Yeah I know" He said"
"Is seeing someone like this to much for you? Can you not handle it?" Weiss asked as she continued to poke his cheek.

Jennete said:
NIssa:*She yawns, very bored with no fighting* Who is supposed to be in this tournament at the present time?
*Himeragi shrugs as a guy placed his hand on her shoulder*

Guy: ''Hey babe, wanna have some fun before the next fight starts?''

*Himeragi only looked at the guy a bit scared as she leans over to Nissa*

WeirdPrincess said:
(( Nora, Alastair, Asuka, Winter, Ulqui, Yoshino, Yurika, and a think maybe two more but I can't be arsed to remember them xD ))
(I already know because i was scrolling through the CS tab Neko and Kaito right?)

WeirdPrincess said:
(I already know because i was scrolling through the CS tab Neko and Kaito right?)

[QUOTE="Tokihama Kaota](I already know because i was scrolling through the CS tab Neko and Kaito right?)

[/QUOTE]
(( Yeah, Neko and Karito and then Anna...I have like 13 characters I think but some of them are in use ))

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]

[/QUOTE]
He looked over and sighed "What the hell?" He said to himself "That's fucking creepy"

WeirdPrincess said:
Anna sniffed a little,"How can you trust me when you barely know me? We just met today... I don't understand it..." She said quietly, still looking up at the sky. 'Not feeling anything is unnatural' she remembered him saying and it made her think, was she unnatural then? Because she couldn't feel anything at all, did that make her strange from the rest?
Oliver sighed. "I guess being unnatural is unique. That's a good thing. Anyway, why I trust you is because you saved me from that god dude... Plus you said you would help me find out what I was exactly. Those are signs of a person who stays true to their word..." He said. "You would help me when nobody else would."

xoloveox said:
"im not dense!"
Nero chuckled and kissed her cheek

WeirdPrincess said:
Weiss stopped poking his cheek and sat down on the ground next to him."You don't look fine. You're bleeding."
William sighed "Sorry you just look really good"

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]

[/QUOTE]
Nissa:*looks at the guy and says slowly* Go get us food.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back