• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Roman said:
Roman hugged Miyuki and and gently patted her head, "Hey baby. How are you?" He asked before hearing Snow. "Oh OK! I'll be right there in a second."
The clone chuckled, "Your daddy is in the other room. Do you not hear him?" He asked looking down at Assana quite confused.
Miyuki:*whispers in Daddy's ear* Daddy there is a man who looks like you...

Assana:*very confused and she tilts her head* Two Daddy's? I have two Daddy's?? *she smiles and wiggles out of his arms to mama* Mommy Mommy I have two daddys!!

Snow:*laughs rolling her eyes a bit as she rolls the dough and kneads it*

Roman said:
Han chuckled, "True, but I am still young. If I don't get the necessary knowledge I won't be able to fight for the gods or do my job at all. So I am here to get that knowledge."
"Ah, right... so you were born as an angel? You didn't die to become one?...wait is that even a thing? All I've heard from stories is that you become one when you die an- " she stopped and chuckled "Sorry, rambling" she said quietly

Nonalaka said:
Amara spun around so that she was now facing him she smiled up at him "Let's get food" She said happily.
''alright''

*Natsuru said as he smiled and then headed to the kitchen*

WeirdPrincess said:
Weiss looked around her before sitting down on the sand,"Magic smagic. Warping to different places can't be that hard."
William sighed "Yeah I guess" He said with a shrug before snapping his fingers appearing in trunks

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Oliver nodded, sighing. "Yeah... Thought so..." He said as they arrived at the park. His eyes looked a little lost, like his heart broke because he was friend-zoned. He decided it best to just clean up his own broken pieces.
Anna had stopped walking awhile ago and stared at him through her marble,"I've made you sad....because I can't return your feelings. In turn, that makes me sad because I can feel your emotions...in a way, my heart feels strange...almost as if it is broken in two." She said quietly as she put the marble down and stared at the back of Oliver."Aren't we to young for this...whatever you're looking for?"

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen sighed "is that something i shouldn't talk about?" he says scratching his head.
Amaya shook her head before kissing his chin. "No your fine" she says softly

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''alright''
*Natsuru said as he smiled and then headed to the kitchen*

[/QUOTE]
Amara happily skipped behind him, following him into the kitchen "What cha hungry for?" She asked as she peeked around from behind him.

Roman said:
Taylor floated off of the seesaw and flew around, "They usually use their powers for tricking people. If they do it to me, they get punched. Now, can we go get some ice cream?" He asked smiling.
Celia gasped before jumping off of the slide and running towards an ice cream parlor."I guess that makes sense! I wonder if my brother has done that to people...but who cares! Ice cream!" She cried happily as she skidded inside the parlor, eagerly bouncing on her heels and waiting to get some.

shortyshot8 said:
William sighed "Yeah I guess" He said with a shrug before snapping his fingers appearing in trunks
Weiss looked at him before looking down at her dress,"I just remembered....I don't have a bathing suit or...bikini as girls call it." She stated as she pulled at the hem of her skirt.

WeirdPrincess said:
Anna had stopped walking awhile ago and stared at him through her marble,"I've made you sad....because I can't return your feelings. In turn, that makes me sad because I can feel your emotions...in a way, my heart feels strange...almost as if it is broken in two." She said quietly as she put the marble down and stared at the back of Oliver."Aren't we to young for this...whatever you're looking for?"
Oliver looked up at the sky. "So we can't love each other because were too young?" He asked. "Love is a natural need for everyone... But no matter what, you keep moving forward. Even if your love isn't returned." He said, trying to smile at her but all his eyes said was sadness.

Mayyflower said:
Amaya shook her head before kissing his chin. "No your fine" she says softly
Ayen smiled "so my love, what would be your favorite thing in this amusement park?" he asked before kissing her nose.

Nonalaka said:
Amara happily skipped behind him, following him into the kitchen "What cha hungry for?" She asked as she peeked around from behind him.
''hmmm...stea-''

''I left you some food Natsuru! i know you like dim sum!''

''.....alright guess il have some of the dim sum haha..''

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia gasped before jumping off of the slide and running towards an ice cream parlor."I guess that makes sense! I wonder if my brother has done that to people...but who cares! Ice cream!" She cried happily as she skidded inside the parlor, eagerly bouncing on her heels and waiting to get some.

Weiss looked at him before looking down at her dress,"I just remembered....I don't have a bathing suit or...bikini as girls call it." She stated as she pulled at the hem of her skirt.
William blinked "Uhh....Do you want me to get you one?" He asked

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen smiled "so my love, what would be your favorite thing in this amusement park?" he asked before kissing her nose.
"The batman" she says pointing to the batman.

Oliver looked up at the sky. "So we can't love each other because were too young?" He asked. "Love is a natural need for everyone... But no matter what, you keep moving forward. Even if your love isn't returned." He said, trying to smile at her but all his eyes said was sadness.
Anna's hands balls into fists as she gazed into Oliver's eyes, seeing the sadness that she's caused him. Lower her gaze to the ground, she spoke quietly,"I'm only 11....I don't know what love is or how to return it....I..don't even feel anything. I locked away all of my emotions just so I wouldn't hurt anyone...but it seems like I have without them." She squeezed her hands tighter, her nails singing into her palm and drawing a crimson blood.

shortyshot8 said:
William blinked "Uhh....Do you want me to get you one?" He asked
Weiss nodded as she continued to pull at the hem of her skirt,"If it's not to much to ask then please."

WeirdPrincess said:
Anna's hands balls into fists as she gazed into Oliver's eyes, seeing the sadness that she's caused him. Lower her gaze to the ground, she spoke quietly,"I'm only 11....I don't know what love is or how to return it....I..don't even feel anything. I locked away all of my emotions just so I wouldn't hurt anyone...but it seems like I have without them." She squeezed her hands tighter, her nails singing into her palm and drawing a crimson blood.

Weiss nodded as she continued to pull at the hem of her skirt,"If it's not to much to ask then please."
William smiled as in a matter of seconds a bikini was in his hands "Here ya go!"

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''hmmm...stea-''
''I left you some food Natsuru! i know you like dim sum!''

''.....alright guess il have some of the dim sum haha..''

[/QUOTE]
She giggled "well that was convenient" she said as she got a glass of juice for herself.

WeirdPrincess said:

Oliver's eyes widened. "N-No! That's not true! You DO still have emotions! Why do you think you care so much about hurting someone? That's a feeling... And that sadness... The feeling that you had hurt someone... Your emotions aren't meant to be locked away. That just makes them build up and become out of control!" He said before he hugged her tightly. "And it hurts me more than anything to see you in pain. If anything I should suffer for making you feel bad... If your sad, just let it out, that way you get closure... I'll be here the entire time..." He said softly.

Nonalaka said:
She giggled "well that was convenient" she said as she got a glass of juice for herself.
''haha...yup''

*Natsuru said as he got Natsumi's dim sum and started to eat*

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''haha...yup''
*Natsuru said as he got Natsumi's dim sum and started to eat*

[/QUOTE]
Amara happily took a seat at the table as she drank her orange juice.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Himeragi was only half way done*
''i hate my innocent side...i always take small bites when im like this..''

[/QUOTE]
Nissa: That is what others would consider an attractive trait. I feel it is useless if you are trying to eat, you should eat bigger bites to enjoy more of the food

Oliver's eyes widened. "N-No! That's not true! You DO still have emotions! Why do you think you care so much about hurting someone? That's a feeling... And that sadness... The feeling that you had hurt someone... Your emotions aren't meant to be locked away. That just makes them build up and become out of control!" He said before he hugged her tightly. "And it hurts me more than anything to see you in pain. If anything I should suffer for making you feel bad... If your sad, just let it out, that way you get closure... I'll be here the entire time..." He said softly.
"I'm only feeling sad because you're sad....I told you before that I can feel someone else's emotions. What I'm feeling right now...is your own feelings." Anna said softly as she slowly wrapped her arms around him, somewhat being able to return the hug before she realized her hands were bleeding. She dropped them back to her side and let him hug her as she stared up at the sky, watching the clouds pass by."Every emotion in feeling right now....are yours...never once have a felt anything since I was 5...I locked them all away because I only hurt people in the end. My emotions made my power out of control...I couldn't stop seeing anger every time someone was hurt and my power became unstable and reckless. That it why I must lock them away, so no one gets hurt by me or my powers...ever."

Mayyflower said:
Amaya looked at ayen and smiled. "This is why I love you ayen" she says with a chuckle as the ride stopped at the top
Ayen looked at her confused "whats so funny?" he asked looking at her before sighing "i guess I'll just take it as a complement." he said before resting his head on hers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back