• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Roman said:
The clone put up a finger, "Better idea! Homemade pizza! That way Roman can help and have other things to think about! Plus I sense him coming our way, and yes it could, but no one has heard from her in a while. Not even Hayate."
Snow:*she nods and goes to the kitchen to start preparing the tools, Assana and Miyuki coming down stairs, yawning and stretching, looking at Cole and they tilt their head*

Assana: Daddy?

Miyuki: No.... he's not Daddy...

Lumina said:
Noir nodded, her face showing the slightest hint of feeling better. She walked out of the theater, munching on some random candy picked from her bag.
Yuto teleported them both in front of a Chinese restaurant. "Here we are!" He said happily.

Lumina said:
(Sorry, thought I replied ^_^ "))

"Well, I just didn't want you to try anything before your body was in proper shape to handle it. I'm sorry for worrying or confusing you." Kili replies, smiling at Elyse. He scratched the back of his head nervously.

Jennete said:
Snow:*she nods and goes to the kitchen to start preparing the tools, Assana and Miyuki coming down stairs, yawning and stretching, looking at Cole and they tilt their head*
Assana: Daddy?

Miyuki: No.... he's not Daddy...
"I just look like your dad. But if that's who you want, there you go."

The door made a clicking noise before it opened. Roman had come back from his walk and decided he would have more time to think later. "I'm home..." he said, awaiting a answer to see if anyone was awake yet.

WeirdPrincess said:
"Oh!" Neko said, finally understanding."I get like that too with Kari! He's my favorite person." She said happily as she held on tighter to Karito's are and rubbed her cheek against it. Karito blushed a little and rubbed the back of his head,"Yeah....sorry about her."

Celia nodded,"She did! He's my little brother and his name is Snake. I haven't seen him in awhile though...I'm wondering where he went off to." She said quietly with a frown.

"Like what?" Weiss asked him."I'm not from around here, so I don't know what there is to do around."
Dakota giggled,"your favourite person huh? Is that so?" She said as she looked at the two.

((Sorry bad WiFi where I am right now ))

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''no problem. yeah, its a Natsumi thing. she has a thing for hair and i sorta do too''

[/QUOTE]
"Is that so" she smiled "Well you can style my hair whenever you want" she said with a small giggle.

Nonalaka said:
Dakota giggled,"your favourite person huh? Is that so?" She said as she looked at the two.

"Is that so" she smiled "Well you can style my hair whenever you want" she said with a small giggle.
''haha, alright''

Roman said:
"I just look like your dad. But if that's who you want, there you go."
The door made a clicking noise before it opened. Roman had come back from his walk and decided he would have more time to think later. "I'm home..." he said, awaiting a answer to see if anyone was awake yet.
Assana:*She smiles and goes to hug the clone, snuggling in* Daddy!!

Miyuki:*glaring at the clone before hearing her real daddy come in the door, going and hugging him happily* Daddy is back!!

Snow:*she smiles in her cooking gear as she gets out the ingredients for pizza* My love, I'm in the kitchen! *she calls out*

Roman said:
"I met a few shapeshifters in my life. Though they usually ended up getting punched in the face though.... Only because they made me mad." Taylor said as he flew over to the higher end of the seesaw. "Because it takes two people silly."

"It's been years since anyone has asked that question. Though if I were to think like Roman, it would be lasagna..."
"That's stupid...it should take one and a half people to do this." Celia stated as she stretched a little."What did they do to make you mad exactly? The shapeshifters I mean."

Roman said:
Han looked up and saw someone waiting for a order, These guys are unnaturally fast... He thought. "One large pepperoni pizza please." The person nodded and walked away. "I'm so hungry... Hopefully this doesn't take long..."
Ilaani nodded in agreement "Same" she looked up at him and pursed her lips in thought for a brief moment before speaking "So, why did you come to the school? I mean, you have your job as an angel and stuff, so what brought you? I'm only here because the family that looks after me sent me here to learn more" she chuckled.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Oliver tilted his head. "Oh... Right... You don't like me back..." He said. "Well I guess it makes sense when I kiss mom or dad..."
Anna tilted her head,"Like you like what? I like you as a friend of that's what you're talking about." She stated as she stared at him.

Jennete said:
Assana:*She smiles and goes to hug the clone, snuggling in* Daddy!!
Miyuki:*glaring at the clone before hearing her real daddy come in the door, going and hugging him happily* Daddy is back!!

Snow:*she smiles in her cooking gear as she gets out the ingredients for pizza* My love, I'm in the kitchen! *she calls out*
Roman hugged Miyuki and and gently patted her head, "Hey baby. How are you?" He asked before hearing Snow. "Oh OK! I'll be right there in a second."

The clone chuckled, "Your daddy is in the other room. Do you not hear him?" He asked looking down at Assana quite confused.

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet](Sorry, thought I replied ^_^ "))
"Well, I just didn't want you to try anything before your body was in proper shape to handle it. I'm sorry for worrying or confusing you." Kili replies, smiling at Elyse. He scratched the back of his head nervously.

[/QUOTE]
Elyse grabbed the golden coin, focusing to suspend it in the air in front of her hand. After a few moments she let go of it, the metal currency oscillating slowly in the air. A nostalgic look fell over her features, and a soft smile grew on her lips.

"I've kind of missed this."

She nearly whispered, her hand starting to shake a bit.

Nonalaka said:

Neko nodded happily,"Yeah! He takes care of me so he's my favorite." She said, smiling at Dakota. Karito chuckled and raised his hand before parting her in the head,"That's right. I take very good care of you." He said quietly as they walked.

WeirdPrincess said:
"That's stupid...it should take one and a half people to do this." Celia stated as she stretched a little."What did they do to make you mad exactly? The shapeshifters I mean."
"It wouldn't work like that silly. It takes exactly two people of the same weight to do this." Taylor said as he relaxed a little making himself a little heavier, causing him to go down. "They're shapeshifters. What haven't they done?"

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''um...haha, alright''

[/QUOTE]
Nissa:*she nods her head and finishes her food before licking her fingers*

shortyshot8 said:
William sighed "This will make it easy" He said before grabbing her hand and warping them to the beach "God...That takes a lot of Magic"
Weiss looked around her before sitting down on the sand,"Magic smagic. Warping to different places can't be that hard."

Jennete said:
Nissa:*she nods her head and finishes her food before licking her fingers*
*Himeragi was only half way done*

''i hate my innocent side...i always take small bites when im like this..''

Nonalaka said:
Ilaani nodded in agreement "Same" she looked up at him and pursed her lips in thought for a brief moment before speaking "So, why did you come to the school? I mean, you have your job as an angel and stuff, so what brought you? I'm only here because the family that looks after me sent me here to learn more" she chuckled.
Han chuckled, "True, but I am still young. If I don't get the necessary knowledge I won't be able to fight for the gods or do my job at all. So I am here to get that knowledge."

Roman said:
"It wouldn't work like that silly. It takes exactly two people of the same weight to do this." Taylor said as he relaxed a little making himself a little heavier, causing him to go down. "They're shapeshifters. What haven't they done?"
Celia blinked as she went up, her feet dangling a little."Well now I can't touch the ground...or be any heavier." She said with a frown before she suddenly hopped off of the seesaw and on to a slide. Raising her arms, she slid down and laughed."I don't get what you mean by that....my brother hasn't done anything wieris or stupid because he's a shapeshifter. What do they usually do?"

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''haha, alright''

[/QUOTE]
Amara spun around so that she was now facing him she smiled up at him "Let's get food" She said happily.

WeirdPrincess said:
Anna tilted her head,"Like you like what? I like you as a friend of that's what you're talking about." She stated as she stared at him.
Oliver nodded, sighing. "Yeah... Thought so..." He said as they arrived at the park. His eyes looked a little lost, like his heart broke because he was friend-zoned. He decided it best to just clean up his own broken pieces.

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia blinked as she went up, her feet dangling a little."Well now I can't touch the ground...or be any heavier." She said with a frown before she suddenly hopped off of the seesaw and on to a slide. Raising her arms, she slid down and laughed."I don't get what you mean by that....my brother hasn't done anything wieris or stupid because he's a shapeshifter. What do they usually do?"
Taylor floated off of the seesaw and flew around, "They usually use their powers for tricking people. If they do it to me, they get punched. Now, can we go get some ice cream?" He asked smiling.

Lumina said:
Elyse grabbed the golden coin, focusing to suspend it in the air in front of her hand. After a few moments she let go of it, the metal currency oscillating slowly in the air. A nostalgic look fell over her features, and a soft smile grew on her lips.
"I've kind of missed this."

She nearly whispered, her hand starting to shake a bit.
Kili walked up to her, grasping Elyse's hand to stop it.

"Like that, Elyse. How about you hold off practice until a bit longer? Just until tomorrow, maybe?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back