• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Nonalaka said:
"Eh? You mean how you can fix hair?" She giggled "It looks pretty good by the way, thank you"
''no problem. yeah, its a Natsumi thing. she has a thing for hair and i sorta do too''

WeirdPrincess said:
"Oh!" Neko said, finally understanding."I get like that too with Kari! He's my favorite person." She said happily as she held on tighter to Karito's are and rubbed her cheek against it. Karito blushed a little and rubbed the back of his head,"Yeah....sorry about her."

Celia nodded,"She did! He's my little brother and his name is Snake. I haven't seen him in awhile though...I'm wondering where he went off to." She said quietly with a frown.

"Like what?" Weiss asked him."I'm not from around here, so I don't know what there is to do around."
"Being your little brother, I bet he is just fine. On the other hand, Snake is just his nickname right?" Taylor asked.

Jennete said:
Nissa:*she nods her head and gets up, looking around* I wonder who is up next fighting... I am hungry... I desire food so I will go get some. *she looks at Himeragi and tilts her head* I forget if i asked for your name..
''o-oh...H-Himeragi..''

Roman said:
The clone tapped his chin, "The normal way. You know, a coffin and that stuff. I don't wanna name the others ways, they would just make you scared...."
Snow:*she nods and motions to the phone* Can you call and make arrangements... I can't handle anymore metal contact at the moment

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''o-oh...H-Himeragi..''

[/QUOTE]
Nissa:*she nods her head and starts walking to the food stands, licking her lips hungrily*

shortyshot8 said:
(Did you reply with Farah?)

William smiled "Well I would say go to the beach but I know out of all people the beach is a living hell"
(( Uh....repost? Pwease? (:3) ))

Weiss shrugged,"The beach is fine I guess. But if you don't wanna go that's cool too."

Nonalaka said:
She sat down also "Oh, right" she laughed "Uhm well we already agreed no mushrooms or peppers..." She rested her head in her hands "well I'd like pepperoni anyways, I suppose"
Han looked up and saw someone waiting for a order, These guys are unnaturally fast... He thought. "One large pepperoni pizza please." The person nodded and walked away. "I'm so hungry... Hopefully this doesn't take long..."

WeirdPrincess said:
(( Uh....repost? Pwease? (:3) ))
Weiss shrugged,"The beach is fine I guess. But if you don't wanna go that's cool too."
(He just fell asleep xD )

William smiled "Okay then let's go!" He said happily

Roman said:
"Being your little brother, I bet he is just fine. On the other hand, Snake is just his nickname right?" Taylor asked.
Celia hummed in thought,"Weeeell.....not really. I think either sad or mom named him Snake...I don't know why though." She said quietly."He said something about changing his name to something cooler then Snake...that was a few days ago. I haven't seen him since then."

Jennete said:
Snow:*she nods and motions to the phone* Can you call and make arrangements... I can't handle anymore metal contact at the moment

Nissa:*she nods her head and starts walking to the food stands, licking her lips hungrily*
"You got it boss!" The clone made it's way over to the phone and began making preparations.

shortyshot8 said:
(He just fell asleep xD )
William smiled "Okay then let's go!" He said happily
(( Then is out of the house, shopping for le groceries xD ))

Weiss stared at Will,"You're always so happy...it's strange." She said quietly before walking off towards the beach...in the wrong direction.

Roman said:
"You got it boss!" The clone made it's way over to the phone and began making preparations.
Snow: Not boss, friend.. *she whispers softly and curls up on the couch* I feel...sad.. because my children will never have a grandmother or grandfather now, I know this relationship is a special one yes?

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia hummed in thought,"Weeeell.....not really. I think either sad or mom named him Snake...I don't know why though." She said quietly."He said something about changing his name to something cooler then Snake...that was a few days ago. I haven't seen him since then."
"Well then, I hope he gets his name changed to something cooler." Taylor said with a chuckle. "Snake is just silly... Unless he was actually a snake, then I could see why."

WeirdPrincess said:
(( Then is out of the house, shopping for le groceries xD ))
Weiss stared at Will,"You're always so happy...it's strange." She said quietly before walking off towards the beach...in the wrong direction.
William pulled her arm to turn her around "Wrong way"

Jennete said:

*Himeragi watches Nissa walk off as she then reverts her gaze at the tournament*

Jennete said:
Snow: Not boss, friend.. *she whispers softly and curls up on the couch* I feel...sad.. because my children will never have a grandmother or grandfather now, I know this relationship is a special one yes?
"Indeed it is. It's a relationship stretching back 2 generations. It allows one to see and meet the parents of their parents. Also, it's a good way to learn and see embarrassing things about your parents."

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*Himeragi watches Nissa walk off as she then reverts her gaze at the tournament*

[/QUOTE]
Nissa:*she comes back, with two chili cheese dogs and begins eating one, handing the other to Himeragi*

Roman said:
"Indeed it is. It's a relationship stretching back 2 generations. It allows one to see and meet the parents of their parents. Also, it's a good way to learn and see embarrassing things about your parents."
Snow: This does not make me feel a sense of betterment on the situation Cole. *using the name she gave him*

((just remembered she did that haha))

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Oliver nodded and leaped off the building that Anna had jumped to, landing on his feet perfectly. "Then what are we waiting for?" He asked happily.
Anna landed on the ground softly next to him,"I don't know." She said quietly as she began to walk off towards the direction of the park.

Jennete said:
Nissa:*she comes back, with two chili cheese dogs and begins eating one, handing the other to Himeragi*

Snow: This does not make me feel a sense of betterment on the situation Cole. *using the name she gave him*

''oh...thanks..''

*She then takes it and takes a biteg*

''oh, it tastes good''

Roman said:
"Well then, I hope he gets his name changed to something cooler." Taylor said with a chuckle. "Snake is just silly... Unless he was actually a snake, then I could see why."
"He's part shapeshifter, so he can turn into one." Celia said happily as she ran over to a little kid play ground and hopped on to a seesaw."It's not working...I'm sad now." She pouted as she sat at one end on the ground.

WeirdPrincess said:
Anna landed on the ground softly next to him,"I don't know." She said quietly as she began to walk off towards the direction of the park.
Oliver walked next to her. "I have a question... Why do you not want me to kiss you ever again? Aren't hugs and kisses supposed to be nice?" He asked, scratching his chin.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''oh...thanks..''
*She then takes it and takes a biteg*

''oh, it tastes good''

[/QUOTE]
Nissa: I very much enjoy it.

Jennete said:

"Let me tell you something about Roman. He can be a huge knucklehead at times. He does know that his 'sister' Thana can take him to see his parents since all souls go to her. So, in a way, his parents aren't gone. I want you to tell him this when you feel the time is right. How does this make you feel? better?"

shortyshot8 said:
William pulled her arm to turn her around "Wrong way"
Weiss frowned,"No...its this way. I know it is!" She exclaimed as she pointed in the direction she was going.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Oliver walked next to her. "I have a question... Why do you not want me to kiss you ever again? Aren't hugs and kisses supposed to be nice?" He asked, scratching his chin.
Anna glanced at him before looking straight ahead,"Because kissing is for grownups and we're just kids....and it's something you only do with a lover. That's what Asuka told me." She said quietly.

Roman said:
"Let me tell you something about Roman. He can be a huge knucklehead at times. He does know that his 'sister' Thana can take him to see his parents since all souls go to her. So, in a way, his parents aren't gone. I want you to tell him this when you feel the time is right. How does this make you feel? better?"
Snow:*she nods her head and smiles before her eyes widen and she claps her hands* What was hid favorite meal his mother would make for him?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back