• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

WeirdPrincess said:
Weiss frowned,"No...its this way. I know it is!" She exclaimed as she pointed in the direction she was going.
William sighed "This will make it easy" He said before grabbing her hand and warping them to the beach "God...That takes a lot of Magic"

WeirdPrincess said:
"He's part shapeshifter, so he can turn into one." Celia said happily as she ran over to a little kid play ground and hopped on to a seesaw."It's not working...I'm sad now." She pouted as she sat at one end on the ground.
"I met a few shapeshifters in my life. Though they usually ended up getting punched in the face though.... Only because they made me mad." Taylor said as he flew over to the higher end of the seesaw. "Because it takes two people silly."

Jennete said:
Snow:*she nods her head and smiles before her eyes widen and she claps her hands* What was hid favorite meal his mother would make for him?
"It's been years since anyone has asked that question. Though if I were to think like Roman, it would be lasagna..."

WeirdPrincess said:
Weiss frowned,"No...its this way. I know it is!" She exclaimed as she pointed in the direction she was going.

Anna glanced at him before looking straight ahead,"Because kissing is for grownups and we're just kids....and it's something you only do with a lover. That's what Asuka told me." She said quietly.
Oliver tilted his head. "Oh... Right... You don't like me back..." He said. "Well I guess it makes sense when I kiss mom or dad..."

Roman said:
"I met a few shapeshifters in my life. Though they usually ended up getting punched in the face though.... Only because they made me mad." Taylor said as he flew over to the higher end of the seesaw. "Because it takes two people silly."

"It's been years since anyone has asked that question. Though if I were to think like Roman, it would be lasagna..."
Snow: I shall make it then, that will make him...the word is nostalgic yes? This will be happy since he will be able to see his parents through Thana?

Jennete said:
Nissa: I very much enjoy it.
*Himeragi kept taking small bites of it cuz thats just how her innocent side is*

''did it cost you any money? il pay for it''

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Yuto shivered a little when he saw Noir's expression. "I-I'm sorry! I-It's just... Whenever I watch a movie I tend to fall asleep halfway through..." He said nervously. "If it helps any I have access to a dimension CRAWLING with dinosaurs..."
Noir pouted a bit more, puffing out her cheeks. Chibi Yuto looked at Yuto, laughing nervously.

"It's more that she wanted to spend the time with a more... awake you."

Chibi Noir nodded.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Himeragi kept taking small bites of it cuz thats just how her innocent side is*

[/QUOTE]
(This place died.......)

Jennete said:
Snow: I shall make it then, that will make him...the word is nostalgic yes? This will be happy since he will be able to see his parents through Thana?
The clone put up a finger, "Better idea! Homemade pizza! That way Roman can help and have other things to think about! Plus I sense him coming our way, and yes it could, but no one has heard from her in a while. Not even Hayate."

Lumina said:
Noir pouted a bit more, puffing out her cheeks. Chibi Yuto looked at Yuto, laughing nervously.
"It's more that she wanted to spend the time with a more... awake you."

Chibi Noir nodded.
Yuto chuckled and nodded. "Well I'm awake! How about we eat something?"

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]but Himeragi and Nissa didnt even fight yet? or do u mean the RP?)))

[/QUOTE]
(I meant the RP xD )

Yuto chuckled and nodded. "Well I'm awake! How about we eat something?"
Noir still slightly pouted, and held up the bag. But after a moment she dropped her arm to her side, nodding at Yuto. She didn't drop the pouting.

Chibi Yuto nodded.

"She wants sushi."

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]the RP hasnt died, people are still posting here)))

[/QUOTE]
(Well...It's slowed down a bit....I might make a new person)

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]

[/QUOTE]
Nissa: No. I asked some males to purchase them for me. *she shrugs* I do not have the currency that is required.

Lumina said:
Noir still slightly pouted, and held up the bag. But after a moment she dropped her arm to her side, nodding at Yuto. She didn't drop the pouting.
Chibi Yuto nodded.

"She wants sushi."
Yuto nodded. "Then sushi it is! Sorry if I made you sad... If it helps any, I got something special for the end of our date." He said with a smile.

Lumina said:
Elyse's eyes lit up at this newfound information. So she really could use her powers if she wanted... she grinned at Kili before stopping a moment, then narrowing her gaze at him.
"Then what was that earlier, before the massage? It seemed like you were trying to hide it from me, like you had bad news or something. And all this time I've been fine all along?"

She huffed, crossing her arms. She sat there, pouting a bit.
((@Kalin Scarlet ;- ;) )

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]well...its dead...you can try to revive it somehow)))

[/QUOTE]
(I shall do so!)

Yuto nodded. "Then sushi it is! Sorry if I made you sad... If it helps any, I got something special for the end of our date." He said with a smile.
Noir nodded, her face showing the slightest hint of feeling better. She walked out of the theater, munching on some random candy picked from her bag.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back