• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Roman said:
"Oh." He said nodding. Taylor stuffed his hands in his pockets and sighed. "Well then... Whenever you feel like you have to feed, just let me know. I'd be glad to help."
"Yes sir! I should be fine for a while." Celia said as she put her hands behind her back as they walked through the park, she began to hum a tune.

shortyshot8 said:
William smiled "Very nice to meet you" He said happily

"Sure I guess it can't hurt"
"Likewise buddy." Weiss said as she held a gloved hand out to him.

Jennete said:
Snow:*she nods her head slowly and looks at her pink fingers* I attempted to use the machine with google to figure out what a funeral to humans is.. As you say, I came up short yes? Though I do not know what my height has to do with anything..
The clone chuckled, "A funeral is the act of in which you bury the one who has passed. Though there are different ways to let one depart peacefully, this one is highly used."

WeirdPrincess said:
Anna blinked in surprise when he kissed her,"Did you did just...." She whispered as she touched her lips softly before frowning."Don't do that again. But yes, stay positive because becoming a negative person will bring out the darkness in you."
Oliver shivered a little and nodded. "I got it! I won't kiss you again unless you ask me to!" He said happily. "You wanna do anything else before my parents get back?" He asked.

WeirdPrincess said:
Karito laughed,"You're quiet welcome. But I don't think I can believe your clumsy until I see it." Neko jumped off of his shoulder, transforming into a girl again and pushing herself between both Dakota and Karito. She held both of their arms and smiled,"I'm kind of a clutz too! And you're cheeks were pink before...why was that?"
"Hmm, you'll see soon enough" she chuckled before Neko moved between them "E-Eh? Oh, right..." she chuckled "I guess I felt flattered by the compliment" she said with a smile.

Nonalaka said:
"Hmm, I guess it is" she said with a shrug as she walked in after him.
Han quickly made his way to window seat and sat down. He then thought for a moment, rubbing his chin as he did so. "H-hey, Ilaani? We never decided what we were gonna put on this pizza."

WeirdPrincess said:
"Yes sir! I should be fine for a while." Celia said as she put her hands behind her back as they walked through the park, she began to hum a tune.
"Mhm...." Taylor looked around, the park as they walked and admired the way it looked. Considering the fact the park ia blown to bits every time the place is under attack, but it still somehow always made a return. "Celia, if I remember correctly, your mother had a baby. Right?"

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Natsuru smiled as he made all of Amara's hair go to the back as if he were trying to make a pony tail and flipped her hair making it tidy*
''i dunno, its just something that has to do with Natsumi being a goddess of creation. or something like that''

[/QUOTE]
"Eh? You mean how you can fix hair?" She giggled "It looks pretty good by the way, thank you"

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Oliver shivered a little and nodded. "I got it! I won't kiss you again unless you ask me to!" He said happily. "You wanna do anything else before my parents get back?" He asked.
Anna sighed,"The park I guess. I've never really been there before." She said.

shortyshot8 said:
William looked at her hand for a moment before shaking it
Weiss gave it a single shake before letting go of his hand."Alright, now that that's over with. Now what?"

WeirdPrincess said:
Oliver nodded and leaped off the building that Anna had jumped to, landing on his feet perfectly. "Then what are we waiting for?" He asked happily.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''y-yeah...they change depending on my mood...so red is basically mean and murderous or something like that. blue is just...innocent i guess''

[/QUOTE]
Nissa:*she nods her head and gets up, looking around* I wonder who is up next fighting... I am hungry... I desire food so I will go get some. *she looks at Himeragi and tilts her head* I forget if i asked for your name..

WeirdPrincess said:

Weiss gave it a single shake before letting go of his hand."Alright, now that that's over with. Now what?"
William thought about it "Hmm.........Wanna go do something?" He asked

Roman said:
The clone chuckled, "A funeral is the act of in which you bury the one who has passed. Though there are different ways to let one depart peacefully, this one is highly used."
Snow: Which way do you think Roman will wish to bury and put to rest his father?

Nonalaka said:
"Hmm, you'll see soon enough" she chuckled before Neko moved between them "E-Eh? Oh, right..." she chuckled "I guess I felt flattered by the compliment" she said with a smile.
"Oh!" Neko said, finally understanding."I get like that too with Kari! He's my favorite person." She said happily as she held on tighter to Karito's are and rubbed her cheek against it. Karito blushed a little and rubbed the back of his head,"Yeah....sorry about her."

Roman said:
"Mhm...." Taylor looked around, the park as they walked and admired the way it looked. Considering the fact the park ia blown to bits every time the place is under attack, but it still somehow always made a return. "Celia, if I remember correctly, your mother had a baby. Right?"
Celia nodded,"She did! He's my little brother and his name is Snake. I haven't seen him in awhile though...I'm wondering where he went off to." She said quietly with a frown.

shortyshot8 said:
William thought about it "Hmm.........Wanna go do something?" He asked
"Like what?" Weiss asked him."I'm not from around here, so I don't know what there is to do around."

WeirdPrincess said:
"Oh!" Neko said, finally understanding."I get like that too with Kari! He's my favorite person." She said happily as she held on tighter to Karito's are and rubbed her cheek against it. Karito blushed a little and rubbed the back of his head,"Yeah....sorry about her."

Celia nodded,"She did! He's my little brother and his name is Snake. I haven't seen him in awhile though...I'm wondering where he went off to." She said quietly with a frown.

"Like what?" Weiss asked him."I'm not from around here, so I don't know what there is to do around."
(Did you reply with Farah?)

WeirdPrincess said:

William smiled "Well I would say go to the beach but I know out of all people the beach is a living hell"

Roman said:
Han quickly made his way to window seat and sat down. He then thought for a moment, rubbing his chin as he did so. "H-hey, Ilaani? We never decided what we were gonna put on this pizza."
She sat down also "Oh, right" she laughed "Uhm well we already agreed no mushrooms or peppers..." She rested her head in her hands "well I'd like pepperoni anyways, I suppose"

Jennete said:
Snow: Which way do you think Roman will wish to bury and put to rest his father?
The clone tapped his chin, "The normal way. You know, a coffin and that stuff. I don't wanna name the others ways, they would just make you scared...."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back