• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

WeirdPrincess said:
"It's fine...You'll know in due time what you can do...then you'll be more helpful." Anna said as she lifted her hand and patted his head.
Oliver's frown turned into a smile. "Your right..." He said before quickly kissing her and hopping up after he did so. "I should think positive! Negative thinking will get me nowhere!" He said with a smile.

WeirdPrincess said:
"You don't seem like a clutz to me. You seem perfectly coordinated and normal, not to mention beautiful." Karito said with a smile as Neko meowed softly.
"Ah, t-thank you" she smiled slightly as she her gaze fell to the ground as her cheeks became pink. "But I am indeed clumsy, I can confirm that" she laughed.

Roman said:
"If you ask me, hearing that from a Succubus is weird. I mean, it's how you survive, so I'd understand. That's if you meant it that way..." Taylor said. "Is it?"
Celia giggled,"Well I know that's how I survive. I use to do it more frequently before I met you...but for some reason I can't seem to want to do it with anyone else. It feels weird and wrong."

Jennete said:
Snow: My parents as you say, departed this world violently at once yes?... I had to overcome their loss but I do not know how to help him overcome the death of his father.. I do not understand the human way of grieving for the loss of a close one..
"A funeral of course. Though after that, we'd have to find ways to cheer him up and take his mind off the fact his father has passed. It will require him to have alone time so he can think and stuff but other than that, just show him everything will be OK? OK?"

shortyshot8 said:
William's head dodged it before he smiled "I knew you had something interesting" He said happily "Sorry about that....My name is William"
"I know that already. As you should already know my name is Weiss, since Jackson decided to introduce us to each other." Weiss said quietly.

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia giggled,"Well I know that's how I survive. I use to do it more frequently before I met you...but for some reason I can't seem to want to do it with anyone else. It feels weird and wrong."
"Oh." He said nodding. Taylor stuffed his hands in his pockets and sighed. "Well then... Whenever you feel like you have to feed, just let me know. I'd be glad to help."

WeirdPrincess said:
"I know that already. As you should already know my name is Weiss, since Jackson decided to introduce us to each other." Weiss said quietly.
William smiled "Very nice to meet you" He said happily

xoloveox said:
"You should try some!"
"Sure I guess it can't hurt"

Roman said:
"A funeral of course. Though after that, we'd have to find ways to cheer him up and take his mind off the fact his father has passed. It will require him to have alone time so he can think and stuff but other than that, just show him everything will be OK? OK?"
Snow:*she nods her head slowly and looks at her pink fingers* I attempted to use the machine with google to figure out what a funeral to humans is.. As you say, I came up short yes? Though I do not know what my height has to do with anything..

Nonalaka said:
"Ah, t-thank you" she smiled slightly as she her gaze fell to the ground as her cheeks became pink. "But I am indeed clumsy, I can confirm that" she laughed.
Karito laughed,"You're quiet welcome. But I don't think I can believe your clumsy until I see it." Neko jumped off of his shoulder, transforming into a girl again and pushing herself between both Dakota and Karito. She held both of their arms and smiled,"I'm kind of a clutz too! And you're cheeks were pink before...why was that?"

Roman said:
"Wing joints, burger joints... I don't know it's just weird." Han said walking in, holding the door open behind him.
"Hmm, I guess it is" she said with a shrug as she walked in after him.

Nonalaka said:
Amara chuckled and nodded "Go ahead"
*Natsuru smiled as he made all of Amara's hair go to the back as if he were trying to make a pony tail and flipped her hair making it tidy*

''i dunno, its just something that has to do with Natsumi being a goddess of creation. or something like that''

shortyshot8 said:
Nero looked at one that had the logo with blue and red "Pep-Si?"
She giggled and looked At Nero. "Pepsi." She said, looking back at the cashier and telling him the order, as well as ordering a sprite for her, and two popcorns.

xoloveox said:
She giggled and looked At Nero. "Pepsi." She said, looking back at the cashier and telling him the order, as well as ordering a sprite for her, and two popcorns.
Nero smiled "Thanks" He said happily

Jennete said:
Nissa: Your eyes change their color? *she says tilting her head as she peers at them, her own eyes once blue to show she was feeling kind going back to kind to show her blank personality and scientific one...and hungry one whose main thought was of Oh I wonder what chili cheese dog is....?*
''y-yeah...they change depending on my mood...so red is basically mean and murderous or something like that. blue is just...innocent i guess''

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Oliver's frown turned into a smile. "Your right..." He said before quickly kissing her and hopping up after he did so. "I should think positive! Negative thinking will get me nowhere!" He said with a smile.
Anna blinked in surprise when he kissed her,"Did you did just...." She whispered as she touched her lips softly before frowning."Don't do that again. But yes, stay positive because becoming a negative person will bring out the darkness in you."

shortyshot8 said:
Nero nodded "Yeah" He said softly
(My new Avatar is Nero in his Devil Trigger form)
She smiled. "Anyways. movie is over there." She pointed, handing him the drink

Users who are viewing this thread

Back