• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

WeirdPrincess said:
Karito shivered slightly,"That would be terribly frightening. I wouldn't want to remember anything embarrassing I did...and I did a lot of them." He laughed again.
She nodded "Mhm, me too, I'm a natural clutz so as you can imagine embarrassment is a bit of a regular occurrence" she giggled "Ah well, nobody's perfect"

Jennete said:
Snow:*she smiles happily and runs to the doorway, hugging him* Oh you came!!
The clone nodded, "I promised that I would come whenever you told me to. I heard you call so I came. Is it anything I can do in specific?"

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Tyler rolled his eyes. "You guys need a guide back to civilization or not?" He asked.
@shortyshot8
"Yes please- or, more specifically, the movie theatre." @shortyshot8

Tyler picked up. "Hey, what's up?" He asked in a bored tone.

Oliver sighed. "Today must of been a disaster for you." He said. "Well... I hope this makes up for the bad day your having." He said as he leaned up and hugged her.
Anna froze from being hugged and stared up at the sky."This isn't the worst day I've had...there's been worse..."

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''tidy...huh..''
*He said as he grabbed a strip of her hair between his index and middle fingers and then stroked it down and that strip of hair became tidy*

''like that?''

[/QUOTE]
Amara looked in the mirror and blinked a few times "...or that could work too" she giggled

shortyshot8 said:
Jackson sighed "William meet Weiss" William yawned and looked at her "Uhh....Hey?"

Nero punched him in the arm "Don't call me that"
Weiss stared at William,"Hi." She said emotionlessly.

WeirdPrincess said:
Anna froze from being hugged and stared up at the sky."This isn't the worst day I've had...there's been worse..."
Oliver kept hugging her. "I won't ask you about those days... It would be rude. Is there any way I could make it up to you?" He asked.

Roman said:
Taylor sighed, "How are you surviving? You never go out and eat?" He shook his head. "Starving yourself isn't good."
"I'm not trying to starve myself! I just forgot I need to eat every so often....I don't really remember the last time I ate though." Celia said with a slight frown.

xoloveox said:
"Yes please- or, more specifically, the movie theatre." @shortyshot8
Tyler warped them both in front of the movie theater. "Well... That was easy..." He said before he turned away and walked back towards his dorm. "Honestly I feel like time is getting slow for me..."

Tyler warped them both in front of the movie theater. "Well... That was easy..." He said before he turned away and walked back towards his dorm. "Honestly I feel like time is getting slow for me..."
She couldnt help but smile. "Thanks again, Tyler~!" @shortyshot8

Roman said:
"I wonder why people call little places pizza joints... Eh, whatever. Lets go eat some pizza." Han said.
"Pizza joint? I've never heard it being called at before" she said with a shrug "Yeah, let's"

WeirdPrincess said:
"I'm not trying to starve myself! I just forgot I need to eat every so often....I don't really remember the last time I ate though." Celia said with a slight frown.
Taylor snickered, "Okay. Okay. You're not starving yourself. Though I do believe the last time you fed was when we stayed at my house one night. Or well... The last time with me."

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen chuckled "i tutored enough young lords to be able to read into these sort of things." he said calmly.
Amaya chuckled. "So much to learn" she huffed under her breath

Nonalaka said:
She nodded "Mhm, me too, I'm a natural clutz so as you can imagine embarrassment is a bit of a regular occurrence" she giggled "Ah well, nobody's perfect"
"You don't seem like a clutz to me. You seem perfectly coordinated and normal, not to mention beautiful." Karito said with a smile as Neko meowed softly.

Nonalaka said:
"Pizza joint? I've never heard it being called at before" she said with a shrug "Yeah, let's"
"Wing joints, burger joints... I don't know it's just weird." Han said walking in, holding the door open behind him.

Mayyflower said:
Amaya chuckled. "So much to learn" she huffed under her breath
Ayen sighed "is that something i shouldn't talk about?" he says scratching his head.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oliver kept hugging her. "I won't ask you about those days... It would be rude. Is there any way I could make it up to you?" He asked.
Anna continued to look up at the sky,"No....there isn't anything that I can think of." She said softly while thinking, Just my family....I want them back...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back