• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

shortyshot8 said:
William sighed "Why do I have to meet you? It's not like you're anything special"

Cam sat at home and sighed "Where is everyone?" He asked himself

@WeirdPrincess
"Likewise." Weiss said in a bored tone as she crossed her arms over her chest.

xoloveox said:
She blushed and walked forward out of shock, going to order the movie tickets.
Nero blinked "Well that was an interesting way to say no" He muttered to himself

WeirdPrincess said:
"Likewise." Weiss said in a bored tone as she crossed her arms over her chest.
William frowned "You trying to piss me off?" He asked before making Ice appear around him "That's a stupid move"

shortyshot8 said:
William sighed "Why do I have to meet you? It's not like you're anything special"

Cam sat at home and sighed "Where is everyone?" He asked himself

@WeirdPrincess
Farah walked through the living room and into the kitchen, getting something to eat."I'm so hungry....but then again when am I not hungry." She giggled as she looked through the fridge.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''want me to continue?''

[/QUOTE]
Amara chuckled and nodded "Go ahead"

Roman said:
The clone nodded, "I promised that I would come whenever you told me to. I heard you call so I came. Is it anything I can do in specific?"
Snow:*she nods, sitting down and wipes her eyes a little, smiling a bit less now* Romans father has just passed away..

WeirdPrincess said:
Anna continued to look up at the sky,"No....there isn't anything that I can think of." She said softly while thinking, Just my family....I want them back...
Oliver sighed. "Then I'm useless. There isn't one thing I could do to help you. I don't even know what I am! Heck, I can hardly put up a fight." He said.

WeirdPrincess said:
Farah walked through the living room and into the kitchen, getting something to eat."I'm so hungry....but then again when am I not hungry." She giggled as she looked through the fridge.
Cam blinked "Uhh...." He said to himself

shortyshot8 said:
Nero blinked "Well that was an interesting way to say no" He muttered to himself

William frowned "You trying to piss me off?" He asked before making Ice appear around him "That's a stupid move"
She ordered the tickets, rushing back and handing one to him and keeping her eyes to the floor, face still red.

Roman said:
Taylor snickered, "Okay. Okay. You're not starving yourself. Though I do believe the last time you fed was when we stayed at my house one night. Or well... The last time with me."
"That sounds about right....I haven't fed off of anyone else after that. I couldn't...I thought it was weird." Celia stated as glanced around.

xoloveox said:
She ordered the tickets, rushing back and handing one to him and keeping her eyes to the floor, face still red.
Nero sighed "Uhh....." He said nervously not sure of what to say as he grabbed the ticket

shortyshot8 said:

Weiss frowned,"You're very hostile...such a bad trait." She said as looked at the ice.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*Himeragi then looks at Nissa a bit innocently as both her eyes were blue*

[/QUOTE]
Nissa: Your eyes change their color? *she says tilting her head as she peers at them, her own eyes once blue to show she was feeling kind going back to kind to show her blank personality and scientific one...and hungry one whose main thought was of Oh I wonder what chili cheese dog is....?*

Jennete said:
Snow:*she nods, sitting down and wipes her eyes a little, smiling a bit less now* Romans father has just passed away..
"Oh.... Is he taking it well? Most people can deal with the death of a parent and he had lost his mom years ago. The guy is literally without parents... Never mind my question. I don't think this is a situation one can handle with just being tough. On the other hand, you summoned me here to help with thos, correct?"

WeirdPrincess said:
Weiss frowned,"You're very hostile...such a bad trait." She said as looked at the ice.
William sighed "Well? Come on already" He said as a shard of Ice pointed at her neck

shortyshot8 said:
Nero nodded "Sure..." He said quietly
She grabbed onto his arm and dragged him along to the place to buy popcorn. "Want a drink or anything? Its on me."

shortyshot8 said:
William sighed "Well? Come on already" He said as a shard of Ice pointed at her neck
Weiss looked at the shard and watched it turn and point towards Will before firing at him."Why are we fighting? What's the point of that?"

xoloveox said:
She grabbed onto his arm and dragged him along to the place to buy popcorn. "Want a drink or anything? Its on me."
Nero laughed nervously "You don't have to" He said

WeirdPrincess said:
Weiss looked at the shard and watched it turn and point towards Will before firing at him."Why are we fighting? What's the point of that?"
William's head dodged it before he smiled "I knew you had something interesting" He said happily "Sorry about that....My name is William"

WeirdPrincess said:
"That sounds about right....I haven't fed off of anyone else after that. I couldn't...I thought it was weird." Celia stated as glanced around.
"If you ask me, hearing that from a Succubus is weird. I mean, it's how you survive, so I'd understand. That's if you meant it that way..." Taylor said. "Is it?"

Roman said:
"Oh.... Is he taking it well? Most people can deal with the death of a parent and he had lost his mom years ago. The guy is literally without parents... Never mind my question. I don't think this is a situation one can handle with just being tough. On the other hand, you summoned me here to help with thos, correct?"
Snow: My parents as you say, departed this world violently at once yes?... I had to overcome their loss but I do not know how to help him overcome the death of his father.. I do not understand the human way of grieving for the loss of a close one..

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Oliver sighed. "Then I'm useless. There isn't one thing I could do to help you. I don't even know what I am! Heck, I can hardly put up a fight." He said.
"It's fine...You'll know in due time what you can do...then you'll be more helpful." Anna said as she lifted her hand and patted his head.

xoloveox said:
She smiled. "I want to. Anyways, What'll it be?"
Nero smiled a little "Hmm.........Whatever I don't have a preference.....Actually I have never had this 'Soda"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back