• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

shortyshot8 said:
William frowned "What!?! Why the hell would they say that!?"

Nero blushed a little "Uhh....Whatever you say"

Maidan sighed "So you are 16 then?" He asked
"Because it's the truth. I am weird at times, it doesn't bug me." Weiss said.

Mayyflower said:
Amaya placed a hand on his cheek and let out a soft moan.
Ayen was going to continue when he heard some one yell "Get a Room!" from the cart close to theirs and pulled away while blushing.

WeirdPrincess said:
"Because it's the truth. I am weird at times, it doesn't bug me." Weiss said.
William sighed "Look...I gotta go but give this number a call when you can I promise you won't regret it"

xoloveox said:
Nero yawned "What the hell was that?" He asked

[QUOTE="Tokihama Kaota]
Baka....Kaota said to the girl under his breath,Oh by the way my names Kaota Kaota said raising his hand to give a headshake

[/QUOTE]
Neko gasped,"I'm not stupid!" She exclaimed as she tightened her arms around him. Karito coughed and put his hand into Kaota's,"Nice to meet you. I'm Karito and the girl is Neko."

Jennete said:
Assana:*she grins helping Daddy grind the cheese but most of it she just end up eating*
Miyuki:*she frowns* Daddy!! Anna isn't helping...
"Assana? You can eat a little cheese, but we need most of it for the pizza. Thanks for telling me Miyuki. If you didn't we could have been eating pizza without cheese." Roman said chuckling.

shortyshot8 said:
William sighed "Look...I gotta go but give this number a call when you can I promise you won't regret it"

She slowly opened her eyes. "A-are you serious?!"

shortyshot8 said:
Maiden looked confused "Uhh because I was worried that guy did something to you both"
Nissa: Oh... well thank you for your concern. *she bows a little and looks at him* I am Nissa.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''well...after i finish, wanna go on a date somewhere? like the amusement park?''

[/QUOTE]
Amara's eyes lit up "Yes!!" She chimed happily "I'd love that!" She said as she smiled at him.

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen was going to continue when he heard some one yell "Get a Room!" from the cart close to theirs and pulled away while blushing.
Amaya rolled her eyes and have the people behind there cart a quick glare. "Can I hurt him, like bite him?" She asks herself

xoloveox said:
She slowly opened her eyes. "A-are you serious?!"
Nero looked at her "What's wrong?" He asked

Jennete said:
Nissa: Oh... well thank you for your concern. *she bows a little and looks at him* I am Nissa.
Maiden smiled "Maiden" He said giving a slight bow

WeirdPrincess said:
Neko gasped,"I'm not stupid!" She exclaimed as she tightened her arms around him. Karito coughed and put his hand into Kaota's,"Nice to meet you. I'm Karito and the girl is Neko."
Kaota looked at the girl and said Since your hands are dirty,I won't shake them Kaota then looked at Karito Who is She?...Your Overly Attached Ex-Wife? Kaota said jokingly

Roman said:
Han chuckled, "So do I. I'll understand it all one day. Anyways, they're coming with our pizza." Han said as the same guy as before put their pizza on the table and walked away.
"Ah, good!" She said as she looked over at the person who brought the pizza thanking them as they left.

Mayyflower said:
Amaya rolled her eyes and have the people behind there cart a quick glare. "Can I hurt him, like bite him?" She asks herself
Ayen shook his head "their now worth the time." he says using turning Amaya's head, with his finger and thumb, to look at him again "and the only one you're biting is me." he said softly with a cocky smile.

Roman said:
Taylor chuckled, "You don't like to share?" He asked. "I thought you would at least get a few tastes."
Celia shook her head,"I don't like sharing what's mine. If I have it, then I'm keeping it." She said as she turned her back to him, protecting her ice cream while licking it.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Victory skidded as far as he could before he hit a wall. "D-Damn you..." He muttered. "It wasn't supposed to happen like this..."
Oliver slammed down in front of him in his Tarsus form. "Welcome to the present buddy." He said before he slammed his head blade into Victory's chest, lightning firing everywhere.

Victory screamed as all his power and energy left him. Blood seeped from his chest as he slumped on the ground, dead.
Anna stared at Victory with an emotionless expression,"Baka....he was an idiot to underestimate us, even if we are just kids."

Nonalaka said:
Amara's eyes lit up "Yes!!" She chimed happily "I'd love that!" She said as she smiled at him.
''alright''

*He said as he ate the last piece of his dim sum and stood up*

''lets go''

shortyshot8 said:

Weiss looked at the paper before taking it and putting it in her bikini top,"Sure sure. I'll do it later or something."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back