• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

shortyshot8 said:
Nero smirked as he raised his Devil Bringer "Don't worry no Demon's this time" He said before the Devil Bringer extended and flung them into the air

Jackson sighed "I guess not"
Weiss frowned before waving her hand, the ice melting off of him."Free as a bird."

WeirdPrincess said:
Anna tilted her head and stared at Victory,"Who are you and what are you doing to Oli?" She asked quietly.

"What? You got somewhere to be?" Weiss asked as she looked up towards the sky.
Victory laughed. "Just adding to collection of heads... I am the god of victory of course." He said as he held up his golden divinity blade.

Blood pooled from Oliver's chest.

Nonalaka said:
"Aha ha yeah" she said as she walked along "Its a bit annoying at times though, Imagine remembering every embarrassing thing you ever did in huge detail" she said with a chuckle "Not fun"
Karito shivered slightly,"That would be terribly frightening. I wouldn't want to remember anything embarrassing I did...and I did a lot of them." He laughed again.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Victory laughed. "Just adding to collection of heads... I am the god of victory of course." He said as he held up his golden divinity blade.
(( GAH BLUUD 0-0

"That's stupid..." Anna said softly as she made her way over to Oliver."What's so good about heads...they'll just decompose within a few days anyway." She said quietly as she struggled to climb over rumble before unconsiously throwing a ball of fire at victory.

shortyshot8 said:
Jackson bowed a little "Thanks" He said
Weiss nodded and stood up before giving him a two finger salute,"No problem." She said before starting to walk away.

WeirdPrincess said:
Weiss nodded and stood up before giving him a two finger salute,"No problem." She said before starting to walk away.
Jackson smiled "Hmm........What a pleasant girl" He said to himself

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen nodded "so it like taming griffons and fighting dragons, only with safety's and less griffons and dragons.... and no fighting..." he said feeling like he said to much.
(ok)
Amaya patted his head, not saying a word.

WeirdPrincess said:
"That's stupid..." Anna said softly as she made her way over to Oliver."What's so good about heads...they'll just decompose within a few days anyway." She said quietly as she struggled to climb over rumble before unconsiously throwing a ball of fire at victory.
Victory knocked it right back at her with his sword of divinity. "Leave it to you youngsters to not understand anything... I'm hunting bigger game... Each head is a trophy... And don't worry, I got a special place for them in case they decompose." He said with a smirk. "You'll be hunted and killed, just like this boy."

Oliver looked up at Victory, then moved his eyes to Anna. He was scared of losing one of his first friends.

shortyshot8 said:
Nero looked at her in awe "Your wings....Are beautiful"
She flushed, smiling down at his words. "You think so? I mean, they used to be pure white..." She laughed weakly.

Celia put a hand on his cheek, blushing and smiling at the same time as if she didn't need words to talk. @shortyshot8

Mayyflower said:
(@TheRebelliousDragon ;- ;)
Hiro kissed her cheek before walking towards a nearby taco stand.

Mayyflower said:
Amaya patted his head, not saying a word.
Ayen smiled "so, i take it, usually young lads take their ladies on here in hope of getting closer to them?" he said as he kissed her forehead.

xoloveox said:
She flushed, smiling down at his words. "You think so? I mean, they used to be pure white..." She laughed weakly.
Nero smiled "Yeah I'm sure" He said softly

Celia put a hand on his cheek, blushing and smiling at the same time as if she didn't need words to talk. @shortyshot8

William smiled back and nodded

Victory knocked it right back at her with his sword of divinity. "Leave it to you youngsters to not understand anything... I'm hunting bigger game... Each head is a trophy... And don't worry, I got a special place for them in case they decompose." He said with a smirk. "You'll be hunted and killed, just like this boy."
Oliver looked up at Victory, then moved his eyes to Anna. He was scared of losing one of his first friends.
Anna shook her head lightly,"No...We'll be leaving soon." She said quietly as she finally made it over to Oliver."Leave us alone. We didn't do anything to you." She said angrily as she glared at victory, crouching slightly as a red aura emitted from her.

Harper ran up next to him and grabbed his hand. "Tacooosssss" she says happily

Users who are viewing this thread

Back