• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Oliver wiped his nose and his tears. "T-Then just pretend I never said it..." He said.
Anna shrugged,"If that's what you want." She said quietly as she looked at the building."We made a mess..."

Celia finished burning the symbol on his hand, it glowing a slight white. "This mark shows proof that you serve and protect me. This also gives you the power to use my magic, a holy gods power. This means your abilities have now increased dramatically." She said.
William nodded a little "Uhh....Okay?"

Mayyflower said:
Sam hugged him back. "Why are you sorry " she asks softly
Marcus sighed "I just feel bad" He said softly

WeirdPrincess said:
Anna shrugged,"If that's what you want." She said quietly as she looked at the building."We made a mess..."
Oliver nodded. "Yeah... I'm just going to leave you alone... This was a bad idea... I hurt you, I destroyed several buildings, and mom and dad are going to be angry..." He said softly. "And on top of that, I like a girl who I don't even have a shot with..."

shortyshot8 said:

Celia rolled her eyes, knowing he didn't understand. "Lemme put this into simpler words... Will become buff buff." She said.

(XDDDD)

shortyshot8 said:

Sam nodded. "Oh I see" she says softly. Riley came into the room and jumped up onto the bed. "What are we gonna do today." She asks smiling

Kite sighed. "Fine... Right this way!" He said as he snapped his fingers, making a inter-dimensional portal open nearby.
Kaota hesitated a little but he decided its the only option he had and went inside it sighing "where will this take me?,First i meet this guy who is riding a hippo and now i am entering a portal?,Today's gonna be a weird day" Kaota thought

Oliver nodded. "Yeah... I'm just going to leave you alone... This was a bad idea... I hurt you, I destroyed several buildings, and mom and dad are going to be angry..." He said softly. "And on top of that, I like a girl who I don't even have a shot with..."

Celia rolled her eyes, knowing he didn't understand. "Lemme put this into simpler words... Will become buff buff." She said.

(XDDDD)
William facepalmed "Oh....Thanks I guess" He muttered

[QUOTE="Tokihama Kaota]
Kaota hesitated a little but he decided its the only option he had and went inside it sighing "where will this take me?,First i meet this guy who is riding a hippo and now i am entering a portal?,Today's gonna be a weird day" Kaota thought

[/QUOTE]
The portal lead to Kaota's dorm. Kite jumped out of the portal from behind him. "This is your dorm! All students are given a dorm to live in, but you don't have to live in them if you don't want to or if you already have a place." He explained.

shortyshot8 said:
William facepalmed "Oh....Thanks I guess" He muttered
Celia patted his head gently before dropping him on the ground. "And now that you have a contract... You can call me to your side anytime you like! Also, you have to call me Mistress Celia or Lady Celia from now on. I'm your master now." She said.

The portal lead to Kaota's dorm. Kite jumped out of the portal from behind him. "This is your dorm! All students are given a dorm to live in, but you don't have to live in them if you don't want to or if you already have a place." He explained.

Celia patted his head gently before dropping him on the ground. "And now that you have a contract... You can call me to your side anytime you like! Also, you have to call me Mistress Celia or Lady Celia from now on. I'm your master now." She said.
William sighed "Oh great........I'm gonna end up calling my wife Master.......That doesn't sound weird or anything"

(XDDDD)
Anna blinked,"I'm fine though. I'm not hurt that much but if you're going to leave me alone then okay." She said softly as she fumbled with her dress.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Himeragi then hugs her legs to her chest and burries her face in them*
''i feel so stupid...''

[/QUOTE]
Nissa: I am sure you are actually quite intelligent. So have no fear as they say yes?

WeirdPrincess said:
Anna blinked,"I'm fine though. I'm not hurt that much but if you're going to leave me alone then okay." She said softly as she fumbled with her dress.
Oliver tilted his head at her. "A-Are you s-" He began to say before he was slammed through the building by another strange being.

Victory smirked. "Well well, it's not everyday you get to find a rare being like this..." He said.

Roman said:
There was a knock heard at the door. "I haven't been here in a while..." he said looking around.

"Obviously. Everytime I poke you, you seem to take to the sky." Han said before poking her again.
Snow:*she smiles happily and runs to the doorway, hugging him* Oh you came!!

shortyshot8 said:
William sighed "Oh great........I'm gonna end up calling my wife Master.......That doesn't sound weird or anything"
Celia nodded happily. "Mhm! Isn't it amazing?" She asked, not understanding his sarcasm.

I already have a place so......i don't need a dorm Kaota sighed

Lumina said:
((Yessir!))
Yuto opened his eyes as the movie came to a end. He yawned. "Whoops, must of fell asleep halfway through the movie..." He muttered.

shortyshot8 said:
William stood up "No not really" He muttered
Celia smirked and hugged him from behind. "Oh but it is, because as long as you serve me, you can have me do whatever you like, as well as do anything with me... Like have fun~" She said seductively.

[QUOTE="Tokihama Kaota]
I already have a place so......i don't need a dorm Kaota sighed

[/QUOTE]
Kite nodded. "Yup!" He said before he hopped through the portal again, heading to the courtyard.

Yuto opened his eyes as the movie came to a end. He yawned. "Whoops, must of fell asleep halfway through the movie..." He muttered.

Celia smirked and hugged him from behind. "Oh but it is, because as long as you serve me, you can have me do whatever you like, as well as do anything with me... Like have fun~" She said seductively.

Kite nodded. "Yup!" He said before he hopped through the portal again, heading to the courtyard.
William blushed a little "Re-Really?" He asked

Woah....This place is really calm Kaota looked at the courtyard and looked around Where's everyone?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back