• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Tokihama Kaota]
Woah....This place is really calm Kaota looked at the courtyard and looked around Where's everyone?

[/QUOTE]
Kite chuckled. "This is the courtyard. Usually this is where you meet up with people and hang out. It's usually very calm." He said.

shortyshot8 said:
William blushed more and looked down
Celia tilted her head. "Is something wrong?" She asked.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Kite chuckled. "This is the courtyard. Usually this is where you meet up with people and hang out. It's usually very calm." He said.

William closed his eyes "Just.....Getting a bit excited..." He said nervously

Kaota streched his arms high and exhaled and inhaled This is what i always wanted World Peace Kaota then lauched himself onto the grass and layed there I could meditate in this place for centuries

[QUOTE="Tokihama Kaota]
Kaota streched his arms high and exhaled and inhaled This is what i always wanted World Peace Kaota then lauched himself onto the grass and layed there I could meditate in this place for centuries

[/QUOTE]
Kite nodded. "Then I guess I'll leave you to your peace then." He said happily as he vanished through another portal.

shortyshot8 said:
William blushed more "Ab-About what you said"
Celia giggled and kissed his cheek. "Heehee, it's so easy to make you blush~" She said sweetly.

Kite nodded. "Then I guess I'll leave you to your peace then." He said happily as he vanished through another portal.

Celia giggled and kissed his cheek. "Heehee, it's so easy to make you blush~" She said sweetly.
William sighed "God I can't handle it anymore" He said turning around and kissing her

Mayyflower said:
Amaya blushed. "The same to you my love" she says softly
Ayen rests hie head against hers "so, what other types of rides are there here?" he asked as their cart neared the top.

(sorry for late reply, i walked my dog ( :( ))

Tokihama Kaota](Anyone Uhhhhhh [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16433-weirdprincess/ said:
@WeirdPrincess[/URL] anyone free)
(This is a moment of truth my friend. If one rp has a bunch of unavailable characters, look for another one to fill spare time xD )

shortyshot8 said:
William blushed a little slipping his tongue into her mouth
Celia battled his tongue with hers before pulling away, breathing heavily.

(This is a moment of truth my friend. If one rp has a bunch of unavailable characters, look for another one to fill spare time xD )

William panted as he stared at her

WeirdPrincess said:
Karito hummed in thought,"It could be part of your abilities...but who knows right?" He laughed again as he looked around.
"Aha ha yeah" she said as she walked along "Its a bit annoying at times though, Imagine remembering every embarrassing thing you ever did in huge detail" she said with a chuckle "Not fun"

(Well,Fine)

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen rests hie head against hers "so, what other types of rides are there here?" he asked as their cart neared the top.
(sorry for late reply, i walked my dog ( :( ))
Amaya looked out the cart. "Well the ones that take you upside down, the ones that take you very high, the Boomerage, batman... Slingshot... I forgot the others" she huffed

(It's fine I'm at church
:P so if I don't reply on time, you know why)

Mayyflower said:
Amaya looked out the cart. "Well the ones that take you upside down, the ones that take you very high, the Boomerage, batman... Slingshot... I forgot the others" she huffed
(It's fine I'm at church
:P so if I don't reply on time, you know why)
Ayen nodded "so it like taming griffons and fighting dragons, only with safety's and less griffons and dragons.... and no fighting..." he said feeling like he said to much.

(ok)

shortyshot8 said:
Nero laughed a little "I dunno"

William turned off his power and fell to his knees "Yes way"

Marcus sighed "I see" He said softly
She couldn't help but glare at him. "So, are you saying we're lost, if you don't know, then?" She asked, pushing her hair back in an even more frantic panic. "You're an idiot for simply driving with no direction." She stated, before looking around the rooftop. She figured that she could get a sense of he surrounding if she looked around, and if not... well, maybe he had 3G on his phone, since she didn't. And if that plan didn't work? Maybe 9-1-1 would be an option. "Anyways." She said again. "You have any possible Idea where we could be right now?"

xoloveox said:
She couldn't help but glare at him. "So, are you saying we're lost, if you don't know, then?" She asked, pushing her hair back in an even more frantic panic. "You're an idiot for simply driving with no direction." She stated, before looking around the rooftop. She figured that she could get a sense of he surrounding if she looked around, and if not... well, maybe he had 3G on his phone, since she didn't. And if that plan didn't work? Maybe 9-1-1 would be an option. "Anyways." She said again. "You have any possible Idea where we could be right now?"
Nero sighed "Calm down I have an idea" He said standing up "Hold onto me...TIGHT" He said sternly getting his Devil Bringer ready

shortyshot8 said:
Nero sighed "Calm down I have an idea" He said standing up "Hold onto me...TIGHT" He said sternly getting his Devil Bringer ready
'Oh god...' She mumbled to herself, clinging onto to him. More demons... most probably at least. Thinking of th beasts again, she ran over to him, hugging and clinging onto him tightly.

Oliver tilted his head at her. "A-Are you s-" He began to say before he was slammed through the building by another strange being.
Victory smirked. "Well well, it's not everyday you get to find a rare being like this..." He said.
Anna tilted her head and stared at Victory,"Who are you and what are you doing to Oli?" She asked quietly.

shortyshot8 said:
Jackson sighed again "Great" He muttered
"What? You got somewhere to be?" Weiss asked as she looked up towards the sky.

xoloveox said:
'Oh god...' She mumbled to herself, clinging onto to him. More demons... most probably at least. Thinking of th beasts again, she ran over to him, hugging and clinging onto him tightly.
Nero smirked as he raised his Devil Bringer "Don't worry no Demon's this time" He said before the Devil Bringer extended and flung them into the air

WeirdPrincess said:
Anna tilted her head and stared at Victory,"Who are you and what are you doing to Oli?" She asked quietly.

"What? You got somewhere to be?" Weiss asked as she looked up towards the sky.
Jackson sighed "I guess not"

shortyshot8 said:
Nero smirked as he raised his Devil Bringer "Don't worry no Demon's this time" He said before the Devil Bringer extended and flung them into the air

Jackson sighed "I guess not"
She yelped, and feeling the air hit her, hard, she opened her wings, levitating in the air. "N-nero?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back