• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Mayyflower said:
Sam nodded. "I wish I could say the same" she sighs
Marcus frowned "Why?" He asked

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Celia's eyes widened. "Y-Your willing to give up your light just for me?" She asked. "Just to protect me?"
William tried to hold back to Chaos "I would do ANYTHING to protect you"

Lumina said:
Noir grinned and spun the paintbrush in her fingers, giving him a look that said you're the one who gave me the ability to paint in the air.

The chibis nodded in agreement.
Yuto nodded. "I know, I just forgot." He said as he fixed his attention on the screen. The movie was starting up.

(Time skip?)

shortyshot8 said:

Celia seemed shocked. "N-No way... Your not like any other guy I've met at all... You stand above the rest..." She said softly.

shortyshot8 said:

Sam shrugged. "I had a nightmare and I couldn't get to sleep after that" she says sitting back down in the bed

xoloveox said:
"Where are we, then?"
Nero laughed a little "I dunno"

Celia seemed shocked. "N-No way... Your not like any other guy I've met at all... You stand above the rest..." She said softly.
William turned off his power and fell to his knees "Yes way"

Mayyflower said:
Sam shrugged. "I had a nightmare and I couldn't get to sleep after that" she says sitting back down in the bed
Marcus sighed "I see" He said softly

Oliver kept crying. "B-But you got hurt because of it! I don't care about finding out what I am! My friends safety should come first! I'm not going to fight you if your just going to hurt! I like you too much to do so!" He yelled, his face full of hurt and worry.
"I-I'll be fine...I promise." Anna said quietly as finally stood up before falling to her knees. The blood flowing from her head slowly began to stop and the blood around her formed into marbles, circling around them.

shortyshot8 said:
Jackson blinked "Di-Did that just.......?"

Nero laughed and nodded
"What?" Weiss asked as the ice continued up its path, freezing him as it went.

shortyshot8 said:

Sam nodded. "Yea" she sighs

Kite nodded. "Yup! This is my best buddy! Ollie!" He said happily as he pat Ollie gently on the head. Ollie licked Kaota's face happily.
Well,Giant Hippo Man, Kaota said scratching his head I need help....I need a tour around the school a quick way

shortyshot8 said:

Celia grabbed his wrist and pulled him into the air. "If your lying to me, I'm not going to do this." She said, referring to a servant contract. "Not only will you be my husband, but will be loyal to me at all times. You will honor and defend me. Are you sure this is what you want?" She asked.

WeirdPrincess said:
Karito blinked and looked down at Dakota, both Neko and him tilting their heads with a confused look on their face."You can't forget? Why is that?"
tumblr_mhz2wqac4E1s1v110o1_500.gif
She shrugged "Yep!, I dunno why, I just ..can't forget anything, I don't know why I don't think its part of my abilities though, its just a thing" she chuckled

[QUOTE="Tokihama Kaota]
Well,Giant Hippo Man, Kaota said scratching his head I need help....I need a tour around the school a quick way

[/QUOTE]
Kite nodded. "I'm your man, hop on." He said, pointing to his awesomely awesome hippo.

WeirdPrincess said:
"I-I'll be fine...I promise." Anna said quietly as finally stood up before falling to her knees. The blood flowing from her head slowly began to stop and the blood around her formed into marbles, circling around them.

Oliver shook his head furiously. "No... Your not fine... Your not fine and it's all my fault!" He yelled. "It was stupid to think somebody as pretty as you would like someone like me!" He finished, before he blushed at his own words. "F-Forget I said that... Please..."

Kite nodded. "I'm your man, hop on." He said, pointing to his awesomely awesome hippo.

Oliver shook his head furiously. "No... Your not fine... Your not fine and it's all my fault!" He yelled. "It was stupid to think somebody as pretty as you would like someone like me!" He finished, before he blushed at his own words. "F-Forget I said that... Please..."
Anna stared at him,"I can't forget....it's hard for me to forget anything." She said softly as her wound finally healed the marbles stopped spinning around them. They went back to just being blood on the ground.

WeirdPrincess said:

Jackson blinked again "Why is the Ice.......?"

Celia grabbed his wrist and pulled him into the air. "If your lying to me, I'm not going to do this." She said, referring to a servant contract. "Not only will you be my husband, but will be loyal to me at all times. You will honor and defend me. Are you sure this is what you want?" She asked.
William blinked "Celia....I love you.....Why would I not?"

Mayyflower said:
Sam nodded. "Yea" she sighs
Marcus hugged her "I'm sorry"

Nonalaka said:
She shrugged "Yep!, I dunno why, I just ..can't forget anything, I don't know why I don't think its part of my abilities though, its just a thing" she chuckled
Karito hummed in thought,"It could be part of your abilities...but who knows right?" He laughed again as he looked around.

WeirdPrincess said:
Anna stared at him,"I can't forget....it's hard for me to forget anything." She said softly as her wound finally healed the marbles stopped spinning around them. They went back to just being blood on the ground.
Oliver wiped his nose and his tears. "T-Then just pretend I never said it..." He said.

Uhh.....I don't like Hippos Kaota stuttered alittle as he looked at the giant hippo in disgust

shortyshot8 said:

Celia nodded. "If this... Is your wish..." She said softly before a symbol began burning into William's wrist, showing proof that he was a servant of the goddess of light.

Celia nodded. "If this... Is your wish..." She said softly before a symbol began burning into William's wrist, showing proof that he was a servant of the goddess of light.
William winced "I have no clue what is going on...." He muttered

[QUOTE="Tokihama Kaota]
Uhh.....I don't like Hippos Kaota stuttered alittle as he looked at the giant hippo in disgust

[/QUOTE]
Kite sighed. "Fine... Right this way!" He said as he snapped his fingers, making a inter-dimensional portal open nearby.

shortyshot8 said:

"I just told you. Were you not listening?" Weiss asked as the ice stopped at his neck.

shortyshot8 said:

Sam hugged him back. "Why are you sorry " she asks softly

shortyshot8 said:
William winced "I have no clue what is going on...." He muttered
Celia finished burning the symbol on his hand, it glowing a slight white. "This mark shows proof that you serve and protect me. This also gives you the power to use my magic, a holy gods power. This means your abilities have now increased dramatically." She said.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back