• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen sighed as he sat down "there's a lot of iron in this..." he said under his breath as he felt his aura receded into his body and he leaned against Amaya.
Amaya put her head on his shoulder. "It's a relaxing ride" she says softly

TheRebelliousDragon said:
(Kiteeeee! Kite: Yeah? Me: You got work to do >.>)
Kite hopped his way up in front of the newcomer on his hippo in a top hat. "Hello newbie! Welcome to FHS!" He said happily.
Kaota looked at the giant hippo man What the hell?!Are you bringing that to school?!!

Oliver lowered his head again and rushed towards the building she was stuck in. He lifted his head again as he arrived. He saw that she was bleeding out. Tears welled up in his eyes and he fell to his knees. "N-No... What have I done...?" He asked.
Anna was breathing heavily as she looked at him,"A-At least you know you can do that..." She said softly as she struggled to stand up.

Mayyflower said:
Amaya put her head on his shoulder. "It's a relaxing ride" she says softly
Ayen nodded "yeah, but any time i spend with you is relaxing." he said wrapping an arm around her shoulders.

[QUOTE="Tokihama Kaota]
Kaota looked at the giant hippo man What the hell?!Are you bringing that to school?!!

[/QUOTE]
Kite nodded. "Yup! This is my best buddy! Ollie!" He said happily as he pat Ollie gently on the head. Ollie licked Kaota's face happily.

shortyshot8 said:
Jackson sat up "Man...That was kinda tasty...." He muttered
Weiss sighed before a glove soon appeared on her hand,"I'll give you more if you need it...but doing that has a nasty side affect." She said as her wound healed.

WeirdPrincess said:
Weiss sighed before a glove soon appeared on her hand,"I'll give you more if you need it...but doing that has a nasty side affect." She said as her wound healed.
Jackson looked at her "What do you mean?" He asked

xoloveox said:
She smirked, pulling him close to her.
Nero smiled a little not minding

WeirdPrincess said:
Anna was breathing heavily as she looked at him,"A-At least you know you can do that..." She said softly as she struggled to stand up.
Oliver kept crying. "B-But you got hurt because of it! I don't care about finding out what I am! My friends safety should come first! I'm not going to fight you if your just going to hurt! I like you too much to do so!" He yelled, his face full of hurt and worry.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''here il help...how do u want your hair''
*He said as he got behind Amara*

[/QUOTE]
"Eh?" She chuckled "I just wanted it to look tidy or something at least" she said with a smile "I'll just tie it up, you don't have to help" she giggled.

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen nodded "yeah, but any time i spend with you is relaxing." he said wrapping an arm around her shoulders.
Amaya blushed. "The same to you my love" she says softly

shortyshot8 said:
William groaned in pain "Not.....Fair" He muttered

Nero placed a finger under her chin and smirked
Celia sighed. "Is this really all you can do? How are you going to protect me?" She asked.

shortyshot8 said:
Jackson looked at her "What do you mean?" He asked

Nero smiled a little not minding
Weiss looked at the ground as ice started to trail towards him."You get encased in my ice of course and you can momentarily use ice for about 30 minutes or so." She stated as her ice trailed up his feet, freezing him to the ground.

Celia sighed. "Is this really all you can do? How are you going to protect me?" She asked.
William frowned "Fine......" He muttered as the white vanished and his body was pitch black as he stood up

Oliver looked up at Anna and stared back. He tilted his head at her. "Uh... Hello." He said with a small smile. "What's your name?" He asked, his finger still dropping with blood.

Yuto smirked back. "Heh, your just full of tricks aren't you?" He asked, laughing a little as he took a sip of his soda.
Noir grinned and spun the paintbrush in her fingers, giving him a look that said you're the one who gave me the ability to paint in the air.

The chibis nodded in agreement.

WeirdPrincess said:
Weiss looked at the ground as ice started to trail towards him."You get encased in my ice of course and you can momentarily use ice for about 30 minutes or so." She stated as her ice trailed up his feet, freezing him to the ground.
Jackson blinked "Di-Did that just.......?"

xoloveox said:
She blushed and pulled back. "So! Okay! Movie?"
Nero laughed and nodded

shortyshot8 said:
William frowned "Fine......" He muttered as the white vanished and his body was pitch black as he stood up
Celia's eyes widened. "Y-Your willing to give up your light just for me?" She asked. "Just to protect me?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back