• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen was a bit surprised by the warp, but what took the cake for his was all the metal that made up the rides and all the people "so, it is like a circus of sorts." he said looking around "and there's enough metal here that you could melt it down end equip an army." he said looking back at Amaya.
Amaya tilted her head. "I guess it is, isn't it" she says with a small chuckle. "It's so much better than a circus" she says as they reach the ticket booth, Amaya paid for them both. "Well... See anything that you would want to ride?" She asks looking over all the rides happily

Roman said:
"Alright. I'll go swimsuit shoping with you." Taylor said nodding as she walked backwards. "I don't think that's a good idea. You might bump into someone or something... "
"I'll be fine! No need to-" Celia stumbled back slightly, tripping on a rock before falling flat on her back."Ow..." She muttered as she sat up and rubbed her head.

WeirdPrincess said:
Anna blinked,"Um....I'll just do this." She said as she held up her hand, a ball of fire appearing in the center before she threw it at Oliver.
Oliver took the blow, his shirt quickly catching fire. "... AHHHH!!!! Fire! Fire! Fireeeeee!!!" He yelped as he started running around in circles, screaming.

shortyshot8 said:
Jackson sighed "Every now and then my blood corrupts itself meaning I need others blood"

William rubbed his nose "Okay okay!" He said standing up
Celia giggled. "Come on, we've kissed enough for today..." She fake pouted a little. "Let's just have some funnnn"

shortyshot8 said:
Jackson sighed "Every now and then my blood corrupts itself meaning I need others blood"

William rubbed his nose "Okay okay!" He said standing up
"Is that all? Well then here." Weiss said as she suddenly cut hand with her blade before pressing it against Jacksons mouth.

WeirdPrincess said:
"I'll be fine! No need to-" Celia stumbled back slightly, tripping on a rock before falling flat on her back."Ow..." She muttered as she sat up and rubbed her head.
"Told you. Now do you plan on walking like a normal person?" Taylor asked jokingly as he geld out his hand for her. "Because a fall like that would change my mind immediately."

Mayyflower said:
Amaya tilted her head. "I guess it is, isn't it" she says with a small chuckle. "It's so much better than a circus" she says as they reach the ticket booth, Amaya paid for them both. "Well... See anything that you would want to ride?" She asks looking over all the rides happily
Ayen tilted his head "I'm not sure, is there a place where you can wrestle with bears?" he asked as if it were normal.

Kaota was infront of the schools gate suprised that the school was big he was in awe "Wow,This school is big"

(Hello!!! My character just got accepted,Anyone wanna see him?)

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Oliver took the blow, his shirt quickly catching fire. "... AHHHH!!!! Fire! Fire! Fireeeeee!!!" He yelped as he started running around in circles, screaming.

Celia giggled. "Come on, we've kissed enough for today..." She fake pouted a little. "Let's just have some funnnn"
Anna sighed softly, her eyes lazily watching him run around."It's not going to hurt you. Just put it out or somehow counter my attacks."

WeirdPrincess said:
Anna sighed softly, her eyes lazily watching him run around."It's not going to hurt you. Just put it out or somehow counter my attacks."
Oliver rolled around on the ground as the fire spread across his body. "Are you sure this was the best way to figure out what I am exactly!?" He panicked as he tried to put it out.

William laughed a little "Sure!" He said happily

WeirdPrincess said:
"Is that all? Well then here." Weiss said as she suddenly cut hand with her blade before pressing it against Jacksons mouth.
Jackson blinked in a bit of shock before he began to suck the blood

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen tilted his head "I'm not sure, is there a place where you can wrestle with bears?" he asked as if it were normal.
Amaya looked at Ayen like he was crazy. "No.." She says slowly. "Here let me help you out, we will ride an easy ride" she says grabbing his hand and leading him to the Ferris wheel.

Hiro pulled away, smiling and blushing. "I love you Harper..." He said softly.
Harper smiled, breathing heavily. "I love you too Hiro" she says pecking his cheek.

Roman said:
"Told you. Now do you plan on walking like a normal person?" Taylor asked jokingly as he geld out his hand for her. "Because a fall like that would change my mind immediately."
Celia grabbed his hand and pulled herself up."Fine fine. I'll walk normally now. No more walking backwards or anything strange." She said as she started walking again.

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia grabbed his hand and pulled herself up."Fine fine. I'll walk normally now. No more walking backwards or anything strange." She said as she started walking again.
(I'm gonna call mister Pido... >.>. xD )

shortyshot8 said:
William blinked "What the hell?" He said to himself
Celia appeared on top of one of them. "Oh come on Hun~ you can't fight your own fiancé? I wanna see how strong you really are..." She said, laughing a little as the water dragons slowly closed in on him.

Mayyflower said:
Amaya looked at Ayen like he was crazy. "No.." She says slowly. "Here let me help you out, we will ride an easy ride" she says grabbing his hand and leading him to the Ferris wheel.
Ayen sighed "back in Rome it was normal, but then again... they also had their Colosseum," he said following her to the Ferris wheel.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back