• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Oliver let go of her. "So, how are we going to do this? I mean... How are you going to figure out what kind of being I am?" He asked.
Anna looked down at the ground in concentration,"We should go somewhere quiet and away from people...and then I'll use some of my other powers on you to see if you can stop me. That's all I have planned..."

WeirdPrincess said:
Karito laughed softly as they walked out of the ramen stand and out into the busy streets."Was it that obvious? We just moved her not to long ago." He said as he opened up the parasol so it was around them.

"I could help you...if you wanted." Anna said quietly as she continued to gaze at Oliver.
"I dunno if it was obvious to all as such" she giggled lightly "I spend all most of my time in the courtyard and I've never seen your faces there, I would know if id had, I can't forget, literally"

...♅Akira finished his red wine and stood up, thinking as he made the cup vanish♅...

“ This party is boring.. ”

...♅Akira vanished, appearing within the school's courtyard. He sat down under a tree and opened his right palm, manifesting a bento box. He opened it up and spoke to himself as he split his chopsticks♅...

“ I wonder when the next two fighters are gonna fight.. ”

WeirdPrincess said:
Anna looked down at the ground in concentration,"We should go somewhere quiet and away from people...and then I'll use some of my other powers on you to see if you can stop me. That's all I have planned..."
Oliver nodded. "Ok! Follow me!" He said happily as he took her hand and guided her towards his house(Kite's and Lexi's house).

shortyshot8 said:
Jackson's eyes slowly opened "W-Weiss?"
Weiss rolled her eyes,"Yes it's me you idiot. You passed out and I had to carry you over here. Then you said something about death, but you had a smile on your face when you did. That was just fucking weird and creepy."

WeirdPrincess said:
Weiss rolled her eyes,"Yes it's me you idiot. You passed out and I had to carry you over here. Then you said something about death, but you had a smile on your face when you did. That was just fucking weird and creepy."
Jackson sighed "Sorry..." He muttered

Nonalaka said:
She pouted and shrugged "I dunno it just messy or something" she said as she continued to fix it.
''here il help...how do u want your hair''

*He said as he got behind Amara*

Mayyflower said:
Amaya chuckled. "True" she says happily
Ayen smiled "so, just what does this amusement park entail?" he said as he grabbed Amaya's hand while following her.

Roman said:
Taylor shook his head and walked outside behind, Celia. "Goofball..." he muttered under his breath. "But that's why everyone loves her." He added. "So, Celia? How long should we stay out? I'm letting you do most of the planning on our walk because I am going along for you and the ice cream.... The park is last on my mind."
"Oh um...I need a new swimsuit so can we go to a store that sells them?" Celia asked as she skipped ahead of Taylor."I don't think we need to be out for that long...maybe an hour or so at most. Then I'll just come back to your house and sleep with you!" She said happily, a smile on her face.

Hiro pulled away and smiled. "Your lips always taste sweet!" He said happily. "I love it!"
Harper blushed and smiled happily. "I'm glad you enjoy it" she says sweetly

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus yawned a little
"Morning" she says softly as she stood up and got dressed quickly

shortyshot8 said:
William nodded "Yeah..." He said softly
Celia blushed even more. "T-Thank you..." She said softly before holding her arms out for a hug.

Mayyflower said:
Harper blushed and smiled happily. "I'm glad you enjoy it" she says sweetly

"Morning" she says softly as she stood up and got dressed quickly
Hiro smirked and kissed her a little deeper, blushing as he did.

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen smiled "so, just what does this amusement park entail?" he said as he grabbed Amaya's hand while following her.
"You will see when we get there love" she says sweetly. "We're almost there anyways" she says before grabbing his hand and warping there

WeirdPrincess said:
"Oh um...I need a new swimsuit so can we go to a store that sells them?" Celia asked as she skipped ahead of Taylor."I don't think we need to be out for that long...maybe an hour or so at most. Then I'll just come back to your house and sleep with you!" She said happily, a smile on her face.
"So, we stay at the park and walk around for about 20 minutes, get ice cream which should take us 5 minutes and go to the mall for 35 minutes, which all equals up to an hour. Then again, why do you need a new swimsuit?" He asked curiously.

Celia blushed even more. "T-Thank you..." She said softly before holding her arms out for a hug.

Hiro smirked and kissed her a little deeper, blushing as he did.
Harper blushed and returned a deep, passionate kiss.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back