• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

WeirdPrincess said:
Karito smiled,"A walk sounds lovely. I'm sure Neko and I could use it after all that food we ate." He laughed as Neko hissed, a little upset that he would say that. Reaching up and patting her head, he spoke,"Sorry Neko. I'll try and be nicer to you." He said before he put money on the counter and held a hand his arm out towards Dakota.
Dakota took his hand as they started walking "So, I'm guessing you're both new? I've never seen either of our around.."

WeirdPrincess said:
Anna slowly put the marble down so she could look at him,"I can read minds...so I know you were thinking dirty thoughts about me. I can also feel others emotions as if they were mine..." She said quietly as she gently put the marble away.
Oliver blushed a little and rubbed the back of his head. "W-Whoops! Sorry..." He said. "I wish I knew what I could do..."

Roman said:
"Nope, I'm paying. It's the least I could do since you helped me with those bandages." Taylor said smiling. "Come one, lets head out."
"Sir yes sir!" Celia said happily, saluting him again before opening the front door and skipping outside.

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen tilted his head "amusement park?..... is anything like a roman circus?" he asked in a clueless manner while scratching his head.
Amaya tilted her head. I have no clue what that is" she says smiling. "I'll show you, I'm paying though" she says raising an eyebrow as they walked out the house and towards the amusement park

Bloop said:
"Bloody hell that's the second cigarette you ruined you melon fucker"
Kite smirked. "And what are you going to do?" He asked, tilting his head.

Mayyflower said:
Harper nodded. "Kiss?" she asks softly.
Hiro nodded a little, still smiling as he placed his lips on hers.

Mayyflower said:
Amaya tilted her head. "I have no clue what that is" she says smiling. "I'll show you, I'm paying though" she says raising an eyebrow as they walked out the house and towards the amusement park
Ayen sighed "fine, it's not like you'd let me talk you out of it." he said following her.

Nonalaka said:
Dakota took his hand as they started walking "So, I'm guessing you're both new? I've never seen either of our around.."
Karito laughed softly as they walked out of the ramen stand and out into the busy streets."Was it that obvious? We just moved her not to long ago." He said as he opened up the parasol so it was around them.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Oliver blushed a little and rubbed the back of his head. "W-Whoops! Sorry..." He said. "I wish I knew what I could do..."
"I could help you...if you wanted." Anna said quietly as she continued to gaze at Oliver.

"I'm gonna leave, the last thing i want is to get in trouble for beating a dumbass"

WeirdPrincess said:
Karito laughed softly as they walked out of the ramen stand and out into the busy streets."Was it that obvious? We just moved her not to long ago." He said as he opened up the parasol so it was around them.

"I could help you...if you wanted." Anna said quietly as she continued to gaze at Oliver.
Oliver's eyes widened and he smiled. "R-Really!? Thank you!" He said happily before hugging her tightly. "Thank you thank you thank you!!!"

Roman said:
Han shrugged, "Only a few things come to my mind when someone mentions ladylike. But then again, I'm a guy, how am I supposed to know the rules of womanhood?" He asked jokingly
Ilaani chuckled "Well I thought it was a kind of obvious thing really, like A lady wears pretty dresses and have nice hair, y'know sit up all proper and stuff" she said crinkling up her nose "Basically everything I don't do pfft" she said before laughing.

Bloop said:
"I'm gonna leave, the last thing i want is to get in trouble for beating a dumbass"
Kite chuckled. "Oh silly child... I'm not as easily beaten as you might think..." He said. "But suit yourself if it makes you happier."

Oliver's eyes widened and he smiled. "R-Really!? Thank you!" He said happily before hugging her tightly. "Thank you thank you thank you!!!"
Anna's eyes widened as soon as she was hugged and left her arms limp by her side. This complete stranger, who only knew her name and her most basic powers, was hugging her because she decided to help him. She was only doing until Asuka came back to get her because she didn't want to be bored just waiting.

Kite chuckled. "Oh silly child... I'm not as easily beaten as you might think..." He said. "But suit yourself if it makes you happier."
"Thank you" Jimi leaves as he lights the third cigarette

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''haha, i see...so whats wrong with your hair?''

[/QUOTE]
She pouted and shrugged "I dunno it just messy or something" she said as she continued to fix it.

Hiro nodded a little, still smiling as he placed his lips on hers.
Harper blushed and kissed him back softly

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus blushed as they kissed as his tongue touched hers (GTG For a bit)

Nero laughed "I promise you will be fine!" He said happily (GTG For a bit)
"I-I will not be! W-what if I fall off?!"

WeirdPrincess said:
Anna's eyes widened as soon as she was hugged and left her arms limp by her side. This complete stranger, who only knew her name and her most basic powers, was hugging her because she decided to help him. She was only doing until Asuka came back to get her because she didn't want to be bored just waiting.
Oliver let go of her. "So, how are we going to do this? I mean... How are you going to figure out what kind of being I am?" He asked.

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia had an almost blank look on her face before she smiled as nodded."I'm ready! I can't wait to watch it." She said, giving Taylor a thumbs up before returning her attention to the TV.

"Hey! Buddy!" Weiss called as she finally made it over to his body. She leaned down until there faces were inches apart before yelling,"Wake up!"
Jackson's eyes slowly opened "W-Weiss?"

WeirdPrincess said:
"Sir yes sir!" Celia said happily, saluting him again before opening the front door and skipping outside.
Taylor shook his head and walked outside behind, Celia. "Goofball..." he muttered under his breath. "But that's why everyone loves her." He added. "So, Celia? How long should we stay out? I'm letting you do most of the planning on our walk because I am going along for you and the ice cream.... The park is last on my mind."

[QUOTE="Summer Dotty]
"Yes!" Summer replied a little too quickly. "I'm okay, nothing wrong me, why'd you think that?" She snapped, ears perking.

[/QUOTE]
Tatsumi sighed "If you say so" He said quietly

Nonalaka said:
Ilaani chuckled "Well I thought it was a kind of obvious thing really, like A lady wears pretty dresses and have nice hair, y'know sit up all proper and stuff" she said crinkling up her nose "Basically everything I don't do pfft" she said before laughing.
"I was gonna say everything a guy doesn't do, but your answer is good to I guess." Han said, as a quiet laugh escaped his mouth. "Oh hey! Look! We're here!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back