• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Celia blushed even more. "T-Thank you..." She said softly before holding her arms out for a hug.

Hiro smirked and kissed her a little deeper, blushing as he did.
William smiled and hugged her

Mayyflower said:
Harper blushed and smiled happily. "I'm glad you enjoy it" she says sweetly

"Morning" she says softly as she stood up and got dressed quickly
Marcus sat up "Man..." He said to himself

Mayyflower said:
Harper blushed and returned a deep, passionate kiss.
Hiro wrapped his arms around her and slowly began to slide his tongue into her mouth, continuing to blush.

shortyshot8 said:
William smiled and hugged her

Marcus sat up "Man..." He said to himself
Celia giggled and hugged him tightly. "So, what do you want to do first?" She asked with a smile.

Hiro wrapped his arms around her and slowly began to slide his tongue into her mouth, continuing to blush.

Celia giggled and hugged him tightly. "So, what do you want to do first?" She asked with a smile.
William shrugged "Anything" He said happily

Mayyflower said:
"You will see when we get there love" she says sweetly. "We're almost there anyways" she says before grabbing his hand and warping there
Ayen was a bit surprised by the warp, but what took the cake for his was all the metal that made up the rides and all the people "so, it is like a circus of sorts." he said looking around "and there's enough metal here that you could melt it down end equip an army." he said looking back at Amaya.

shortyshot8 said:
William shrugged "Anything" He said happily
Celia smirked and rolled over on her back. A sun tan lotion bottle appeared next to William. "Could you put sun tan lotion on my back please?" She asked.

Nonalaka said:
"I dunno if it was obvious to all as such" she giggled lightly "I spend all most of my time in the courtyard and I've never seen your faces there, I would know if id had, I can't forget, literally"
Karito blinked and looked down at Dakota, both Neko and him tilting their heads with a confused look on their face."You can't forget? Why is that?"

tumblr_mhz2wqac4E1s1v110o1_500.gif

Celia smirked and rolled over on her back. A sun tan lotion bottle appeared next to William. "Could you put sun tan lotion on my back please?" She asked.
William blushed bright red "Su-Sure!" He said quickly

Oliver nodded. "Ok! Follow me!" He said happily as he took her hand and guided her towards his house(Kite's and Lexi's house).
Anna slowly followed behind so that Oliver was in front of her and pulling her along. She curiously looked around the area as they walked.

shortyshot8 said:
Jackson sighed "Sorry..." He muttered
"What was that even about anyways? Why did you just suddenly pass out?" Weiss asked curiously.

WeirdPrincess said:
Anna slowly followed behind so that Oliver was in front of her and pulling her along. She curiously looked around the area as they walked.
Oliver and Anna arrived in the backyard of the house. "Alright! Is this place good enough?" He asked with a smile.

shortyshot8 said:
William blushed bright red "Su-Sure!" He said quickly
Celia giggled and waited for him to rub in suntan lotion on her back. "Then what are you waiting for silly? I'm gonna get a sunburn if you don't help meeeee~" She had seductively and playfully.

WeirdPrincess said:

"What was that even about anyways? Why did you just suddenly pass out?" Weiss asked curiously.
Jackson sighed "Well....Umm...I need blood"

Roman said:
"So, we stay at the park and walk around for about 20 minutes, get ice cream which should take us 5 minutes and go to the mall for 35 minutes, which all equals up to an hour. Then again, why do you need a new swimsuit?" He asked curiously.
Celia shrugged,"I don't know. I just want something different for a change." She said as she turned around to look at him, now walking backwards.

Hiro wrapped his arms around her and slowly began to slide his atongue into her mouth, continuing to blush.

Harper placed a hand on his cheek, as she slid her tongue into her mouth, blushing gently

Oliver and Anna arrived in the backyard of the house. "Alright! Is this place good enough?" He asked with a smile.

Celia giggled and waited for him to rub in suntan lotion on her back. "Then what are you waiting for silly? I'm gonna get a sunburn if you don't help meeeee~" She had seductively and playfully.
Anna looked around and shrugged

William sighed before rubbing it slowly on her back

WeirdPrincess said:
Anna looked around and shrugged
Oliver nodded. "Alright! So... What do we do first?" He asked.

shortyshot8 said:
William sighed before rubbing it slowly on her back
Celia let out a soft fake moan, just to tease him as he rubbed the lotion on her back.

Celia let out a soft fake moan, just to tease him as he rubbed the lotion on her back.
William blushed "No-Not cool" He muttered

shortyshot8 said:
William blushed "No-Not cool" He muttered
Celia suddenly flipped over and wrapped her arms around his neck quickly, kissing him with the same quickness. Oh how I love teasing you... She said in his head.

Celia suddenly flipped over and wrapped her arms around his neck quickly, kissing him with the same quickness. Oh how I love teasing you... She said in his head.
William looked shocked before blushing and kissing her back

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia shrugged,"I don't know. I just want something different for a change." She said as she turned around to look at him, now walking backwards.
"Alright. I'll go swimsuit shoping with you." Taylor said nodding as she walked backwards. "I don't think that's a good idea. You might bump into someone or something... "

WeirdPrincess said:
"Why?" Weiss pressed more as she leaned closer to him.
Jackson sighed "Every now and then my blood corrupts itself meaning I need others blood"

Celia pulled away and flicked his nose playfully. "Alright alright, let's go for a swim~" She said.
William rubbed his nose "Okay okay!" He said standing up

Anna blinked,"Um....I'll just do this." She said as she held up her hand, a ball of fire appearing in the center before she threw it at Oliver.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back