• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Oliver rolled around on the ground as the fire spread across his body. "Are you sure this was the best way to figure out what I am exactly!?" He panicked as he tried to put it out.
Anna put her hand out, the fire immediately coming off of Oliver and back to her."I don't know what else I can do...you say you don't know what you are or what kind of powers you have, so that was the only way I knew what to do." She said softly.

shortyshot8 said:
Jackson blinked in a bit of shock before he began to suck the blood
Weiss watched him intently, wondering how much he needed before she could pull her hand back.

Celia appeared on top of one of them. "Oh come on Hun~ you can't fight your own fiancé? I wanna see how strong you really are..." She said, laughing a little as the water dragons slowly closed in on him.
William sighed "Fine" He said turning the dragons to Ice "Why are you suddenly fighting me?"

WeirdPrincess said:
Anna put her hand out, the fire immediately coming off of Oliver and back to her."I don't know what else I can do...you say you don't know what you are or what kind of powers you have, so that was the only way I knew what to do." She said softly.
Oliver let out a sigh of relief as the fire disappeared. "Well maybe my powers just haven't developed yet... I can do this..." He said before charging at her, his head down as he rammed her, sending her at least halfway across the city. Oliver gasped. "IM SORRY!!!!" He squealed at the top of his lungs.

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen sighed "back in Rome it was normal, but then again... they also had their Colosseum," he said following her to the Ferris wheel.
Amaya stopped infront of the ride. "Do you at least know what this is?" She asks

WeirdPrincess said:

Weiss watched him intently, wondering how much he needed before she could pull her hand back.
Jackson finally pulled away "Th-Thanks" He said wiping his match

shortyshot8 said:
William sighed "Fine" He said turning the dragons to Ice "Why are you suddenly fighting me?"
Celia rolled her eyes. "Because, what makes you think Victory isn't coming back for me? He said he'd be back." She said.

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia grabbed his hand and pulled herself up."Fine fine. I'll walk normally now. No more walking backwards or anything strange." She said as she started walking again.
"Good. I don't want you to hurt yourself." Taylor said, before pulling her closer to himself. "You must've gotten a grip on the Succubus thing now. You never ask me to help you 'feed' anymore." Taylor said chuckling a little.

Celia rolled her eyes. "Because, what makes you think Victory isn't coming back for me? He said he'd be back." She said.
William nodded "True" He said crossing his arms "Fine then.....Don't blame me if I accidently kill some people" He said as half of him turned black and the other half white

Oliver let out a sigh of relief as the fire disappeared. "Well maybe my powers just haven't developed yet... I can do this..." He said before charging at her, his head down as he rammed her, sending her at least halfway across the city. Oliver gasped. "IM SORRY!!!!" He squealed at the top of his lungs.
Anna flew back, her body slamming into a building which caused the windows to crack and a dent to be put on the side of it. She groaned softly as she slumped to the floor, blood pooling out of the back of her head.

Mayyflower said:
Amaya stopped infront of the ride. "Do you at least know what this is?" She asks
Ayen pulls off a bad poker face "a giant metal wheel with carriages that you ride in?" he said looking to his side.

shortyshot8 said:
Jackson finally pulled away "Th-Thanks" He said wiping his match
Weiss nodded and looked at her hand,"You're welcome."

Roman said:
"Good. I don't want you to hurt yourself." Taylor said, before pulling her closer to himself. "You must've gotten a grip on the Succubus thing now. You never ask me to help you 'feed' anymore." Taylor said chuckling a little.
Celia blinked,"I completely forgot about that! I haven't eaten in a while to be honest with you." She said quietly, frowning a little.

WeirdPrincess said:
Anna flew back, her body slamming into a building which caused the windows to crack and a dent to be put on the side of it. She groaned softly as she slumped to the floor, blood pooling out of the back of her head.
Oliver lowered his head again and rushed towards the building she was stuck in. He lifted his head again as he arrived. He saw that she was bleeding out. Tears welled up in his eyes and he fell to his knees. "N-No... What have I done...?" He asked.

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen pulls off a bad poker face "a giant metal wheel with carriages that you ride in?" he said looking to his side.
Amaya tried not to laugh. "Close enough, let's go" she says as they get in the cart

WeirdPrincess said:
Weiss nodded and looked at her hand,"You're welcome."

Celia blinked,"I completely forgot about that! I haven't eaten in a while to be honest with you." She said quietly, frowning a little.
Jackson sat up "Man...That was kinda tasty...." He muttered

shortyshot8 said:
William nodded "True" He said crossing his arms "Fine then.....Don't blame me if I accidently kill some people" He said as half of him turned black and the other half white
Celia suddenly lifted him into the air with her staff. "You made a mistake already. I can control your light side. Or did you forget I'm the goddess of light again?" She asked, smirking as she slammed him into the sand of the beach.

[QUOTE="Tokihama Kaota](Yessss)

[/QUOTE]
(Kiteeeee! Kite: Yeah? Me: You got work to do >.>)

Kite hopped his way up in front of the newcomer on his hippo in a top hat. "Hello newbie! Welcome to FHS!" He said happily.

Mayyflower said:
Amaya tried not to laugh. "Close enough, let's go" she says as they get in the cart
Ayen sighed as he sat down "there's a lot of iron in this..." he said under his breath as he felt his aura receded into his body and he leaned against Amaya.

Roman said:
"I was gonna say everything a guy doesn't do, but your answer is good to I guess." Han said, as a quiet laugh escaped his mouth. "Oh hey! Look! We're here!"
Ilaani laughed lightly before turning and looking at the building "Yay!" She said happily.

Celia suddenly lifted him into the air with her staff. "You made a mistake already. I can control your light side. Or did you forget I'm the goddess of light again?" She asked, smirking as she slammed him into the sand of the beach.
William groaned in pain "Not.....Fair" He muttered

xoloveox said:
She frowned, blsuhing still, before scooting closer to him.
Nero placed a finger under her chin and smirked

Users who are viewing this thread

Back