• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen followed Amaya thinking of all the room the house had, it was no castle or palace, but it was comfortable.
Amaya had showed him all the room. "I slept in the attic here when I was little" she says softly as they walk back to the living room

Mayyflower said:
Amaya had showed him all the room. "I slept in the attic here when I was little" she says softly as they walk back to the living room
Ayen frowned and tilted his head "why did you slept in the attic?" he asked in a caring tone.

Nonalaka said:
Amara sat up as well "Ah, well I had lunch with Natsumi already but you know I love food sooo....yes!" She giggled as she jumped up onto her feet and skipped to the door "It was fun seeing you as a girl and I wasn't gonna fix it for another while.... but I'm missing your real face already" she joked as she went to the other side of the door so she couldn't see and clicked her fingers fixing the prank.

She stretched "Well I dont have any ideas really but, I'm kinda hungry....what about you?" She asked with a smile.
*Natsuru then put on his underwear and some pants as he opened the door fully clothed*

Slaxt said:
Clover chuckles and follows her out of the arcade. "Wait are we going to a house or a restaurant for ramen?" He says while cracking his fingers.
Yuzu turned her head and tilted it at him. "We can eat at a restaurant if that is ok with you..." She said.

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen frowned and tilted his head "why did you slept in the attic?" he asked in a caring tone.
Amaya hugged Ayen. "Cause it was peaceful and no one would bother me" she says "plus I'm the runt" she admits

Roman said:
"How about we go for a nice walk in the park?" Taylor asked, hugging Celia, trying to comfort her. "Or do you have a better idea?"
"The park? I'm okay with that!" Celia said happily as she hugged him back."Can we get ice cream when we're out to?"

WeirdPrincess said:
Anna looked over at Oliver with a straight face before pulling out one of her marbles and peering through it."He's bleeding..." She said softly as she looked back up at Asuka. "Oh...Well why don't we go help him...or better yet. Why don't you? I have somewhere to be right now, but I'll be back...you'll be okay right?" Asuka asked quietly as she crouched down next to her. Letting go of her shirt, she slowly nodded."I'll be fine...I'll wait here for you to come back." She smiled and patted her head."Good! I'll be back soon, I promise. I just have to go practice with a few thing. Bye Anna, see you later." Asuka gave her a quick hug before she vanished from sight, seemingly going to a warehouse. Anna moved over towards the boy and stared at him.

Weiss blinked and stared at him with a blank expression."Weiss."

Yoshino blinked in surprise before blushing,"Y-Yeah...I uh...love you too." She said quietly before she took a deep breath."Whenever you're ready." She said quietly as she picked up the spell book before speaking an ancient language.
Oliver looked up at Anna and stared back. He tilted his head at her. "Uh... Hello." He said with a small smile. "What's your name?" He asked, his finger still dropping with blood.

Lumina said:
Noir thought for a moment before drawing a soda in her hand, and handed it to Yuto. She made one for herseld and then one for each of the chibis. She smirked a bit.
Yuto smirked back. "Heh, your just full of tricks aren't you?" He asked, laughing a little as he took a sip of his soda.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Oliver looked up at Anna and stared back. He tilted his head at her. "Uh... Hello." He said with a small smile. "What's your name?" He asked, his finger still dropping with blood.
"Anna...You're bleeding." Anna said softly as she looked at his finger.

Mayyflower said:
Amaya hugged Ayen. "Cause it was peaceful and no one would bother me" she says "plus I'm the runt" she admits
Ayen shook his head "you are no runt." he says before kissing her "and hiding yourself away only hid your beauty" he said looking into her eyes.

WeirdPrincess said:
"Anna...You're bleeding." Anna said softly as she looked at his finger.
Oliver looked at his bleeding thumb again. "Eh, it's only a little scratch." He said with a smile. "I'm Oliver!"

WeirdPrincess said:
"The park? I'm okay with that!" Celia said happily as she hugged him back."Can we get ice cream when we're out to?"
"Well now I have to bring money." Taylor said with a chuckle. "Yep. We can get ice cream!" He said happily, grabbing his wallet off the table.

"Ready?"

Mayyflower said:
Harper ran into the water not to far and splashed him with water "get in first" she says smiling
@TheRebelliousDragon

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen shook his head "you are no runt." he says before kissing her "and hiding yourself away only hid your beauty" he said looking into her eyes.
Amaya wrapped her arms around his neck. "The things you say" she says blushing as she hugged him

Jimi searches the school yard for a quiet place. He finds an empty bench and sits. He lights a cigarette and sighs.

Roman said:
"It's not embarrassing if yours isn't the only one doing so." Han said. "I am also pretty hungry."
"True, true, but its probably deemed as unladylike or something" she shrugged "Then again I'm not very ladylike anyways" she said chuckling.

Oliver looked at his bleeding thumb again. "Eh, it's only a little scratch." He said with a smile. "I'm Oliver!"
Anna shrugged before taking a seat next to Oliver and began to kick her legs back and forth gently.

Bloop said:
Jimi searches the school yard for a quiet place. He finds an empty bench and sits. He lights a cigarette and sighs.
(This is what you get for smoking on school grounds >:33333)

Kite suddenly fell out of a nearby tree, bouncing on top of the boy with his hippo. "It's a HIPPOOOO PARTYYYYY!" He laughed as a bunch of dancing hippos appeared.

http://33.media.tumblr.com/c66b18a35b5fe7c31421d063d7a2db15/tumblr_n3m86ugfnK1tx9dtlo2_400.gif

WeirdPrincess said:
Anna shrugged before taking a seat next to Oliver and began to kick her legs back and forth gently.
Oliver looked her up and down, finally realizing how cute she was. He blushed. "C-Cute..." He accidentally said out loud. He then shook his head furiously to wave off any dirty thoughts he had. "C-Cute dress! Of course!" He laughed nervously.

Hiro smirked and ran in the water, still splashing Harper. "I cannot be defeatedddd!" He said happily.
Harper laughed before a wave knocked Harper out from under her feet. "Oof" she says laughing as she sits in the water

Mayyflower said:
Harper laughed before a wave knocked Harper out from under her feet. "Oof" she says laughing as she sits in the water
Hiro kneels a bit by her. "Are you ok...?" He asked softly.

Nonalaka said:
Dakota giggled "We could just go for a walk, its a nice day" she said with a nod "T-Thats if you two want to that is"
Karito smiled,"A walk sounds lovely. I'm sure Neko and I could use it after all that food we ate." He laughed as Neko hissed, a little upset that he would say that. Reaching up and patting her head, he spoke,"Sorry Neko. I'll try and be nicer to you." He said before he put money on the counter and held a hand his arm out towards Dakota.

Hiro kneels a bit by her. "Are you ok...?" He asked softly.
Harper nodded happily. "Yea I'm fine, but can you help me up" she says holding a hand out

Bloop said:
"Are you mentally deficient !?" Jimi shouts "Go bother someone else."
Kite laughed happily as he and his hippos danced. "Can't stop a hippo party once it's started!" He shouted back.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back