• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

...♅Akira closed his eyes and everything quickly went black. Soon, a voice echoed within his mind♅...

“ Now do you hate yourself? ”

...♅A white version of Akira soon came into view within his inner world. It spoke to him as it raised it's left hand, pointing it's index finger at Akira♅...

“ ヨ、久しぶりじゃねか。。王よ。。. ”

“ You shouldn't be here.. ”

“ どうしましたか?あなたは私を恐れていますか? ”

mlr48b_zpsba1s5axf.gif

Nonalaka said:
Ilaani chuckled "Right, right," she nodded "Go to know I still pass as sane" she laughed "Hmm, well I dunno if I'm really that weird..." she tapped her chin "Well my name isn't ilaani if that counts, well my real name anyways, its the one I use"
"The name you use? Well... What's your real name?" Han asked curiously, setting down his controller, showing he wqs 100% interested in knowing.

[QUOTE="Tokihama Kaota](Hello,I'm new here my friend told me to rp here and i made a character and can someone please accept?)

[/QUOTE]
so il tell you what you need to know which is simple just one thing. Heaven and Hell are destroyed in this RP owo))))

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''ah, no no, its fine''
*She said as she rolled onto her side*

[/QUOTE]
"Mmhm~, thought you'd say that" she said as she rolled her eyes and lay back on the bed "Y'know I think you like being a girl at times.." she said with a sigh and a pout before a smile crossed her face accompanied with a giggle "I know you cross dress at anime conventions~~"

Nonalaka said:
"Mmhm~, thought you'd say that" she said as she rolled her eyes and lay back on the bed "Y'know I think you like being a girl at times.." she said with a sigh and a pout before a smile crossed her face accompanied with a giggle "I know you cross dress at anime conventions~~"
''aigoo...Natsumi just loves telling you these things..''

*She said as she chuckled a little*

Roman said:
"The name you use? Well... What's your real name?" Han asked curiously, setting down his controller, showing he wqs 100% interested in knowing.
She shook her head "Aha I wish I knew, I can't remember at all" she said with a quiet chuckle which quickly died down "I'm called ilaani because of the number on my neck" she said pulling back her hair and tossing it over her shoulder "91211149, if done by counting the letters of the alphabet 9 being 'I' 12 being 'L' and so on, it spells Ilaani" she explained nodding her head lightly "That weird enough for you?" She chuckled.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''aigoo...Natsumi just loves telling you these things..''
*She said as she chuckled a little*

[/QUOTE]
Amara giggled "Yup, and I love hearing them!"

Nonalaka said:
She shook her head "Aha I wish I knew, I can't remember at all" she said with a quiet chuckle which quickly died down "I'm called ilaani because of the number on my neck" she said pulling back her hair and tossing it over her shoulder "91211149, if done by counting the letters of the alphabet 9 being 'I' 12 being 'L' and so on, it spells Ilaani" she explained nodding her head lightly "That weird enough for you?" She chuckled.

''sometimes i feel like you love to tease me sometimes''

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''sometimes i feel like you love to tease me sometimes''

[/QUOTE]
She rolled over and pouted resting her head on her arms "What makes you say that?"

Nonalaka said:

"No. I know why it's like that. You told me you were an experiment, which I don't like. I don't like the sound of that, that is." Han said. "But, it's not weird because I know why it's there."

Nonalaka said:
She rolled over and pouted resting her head on her arms "What makes you say that?"
''hmmm...never mind''

*She said as she stared up at the ceiling*

Roman said:
"No. I know why it's like that. You told me you were an experiment, which I don't like. I don't like the sound of that, that is." Han said. "But, it's not weird because I know why it's there."
She chuckled "Right,...They wouldn't give us our real names, incase we ever got the desire to break out and find home" she said quietly "Well I'm still alive so that's the main thing, guess I got luckier than some" she said with a shrug. "*Ahem* e-enough about that though, I'm sure you want to play your game..."

...♅Akira suddenly opened his eyes and vanished, appearing within a party. This was no regular party, as it's attendants were all Gods and Goddesses. He had been invited earlier, yet decided to arrive later. When he appeared within the room, a male walked up to Akira, clearly tipsy, and spoke♅...

“ Oh, Akira~ I heard about what you did to that group of humans within the city, that was cold. You must've felt like shit. ”

“ No, it felt really good, thanks for bringing it up man. You know my parents died when I was young,
would you like to talk about that?

“ Why would we want to talk about that? ”

I don't know.

“ Geez, you don't have to be an asshole about it. Damn, I need a drink. ”

“ Yeah, have more drinks and you know, drive home. ”

...♅The male then walked away, disappearing into the crowd. Akira spoke as he sat down on the nearest chair, manifesting a glass of red wine into his hands and taking a drink of it♅...

“ I hate Gods like him, always bringing up the past.. ”

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''hmmm...never mind''
*She said as she stared up at the ceiling*

[/QUOTE]
Amara frowned "C'mon..tell me"

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''nah...its only my dumb little assumption''

[/QUOTE]
She pouted "I still want to know"

Nonalaka said:
She chuckled "Right,...They wouldn't give us our real names, incase we ever got the desire to break out and find home" she said quietly "Well I'm still alive so that's the main thing, guess I got luckier than some" she said with a shrug. "*Ahem* e-enough about that though, I'm sure you want to play your game..."
Han nodded, "Yeah. You're right... Lets get back to the game." He said as he turned back to the screen. He sighed and grabbed his controller and resumed playing.

Nonalaka said:
She pouted "I still want to know"
''well i cant explain it...i dont really have a reason or words..''

*She said as she layed on her chest*

Roman said:
Han nodded, "Yeah. You're right... Lets get back to the game." He said as he turned back to the screen. He sighed and grabbed his controller and resumed playing.
Ilaani's eyes focused back to the screen, feeling a little guilty that she seemed to have brought down the mood somewhat, shaking her head lightly she resumed playing, blasting her way through many enemies in the game.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''well i cant explain it...i dont really have a reason or words..''
*She said as she layed on her chest*

[/QUOTE]
"But does it..upset you?" Amara asked a a frown spread across her face again.

Nonalaka said:
Ilaani's eyes focused back to the screen, feeling a little guilty that she seemed to have brought down the mood somewhat, shaking her head lightly she resumed playing, blasting her way through many enemies in the game.

''nah. besides i did tease you for calling you cute and just petting your head''

Nonalaka said:

Han killed a few more guys before being killed from behind, "Wow. Like always, someone eventually does that." He said a with smirk. "So, what's next? Anymore ideas?"

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''nah. besides i did tease you for calling you cute and just petting your head''

[/QUOTE]
Amara let out a sigh of relief "Ah, good, the last thing I'd want to do is upset you.."

Nonalaka said:
Amara let out a sigh of relief "Ah, good, the last thing I'd want to do is upset you.."
*Natsuru giggled lightly as she sits up on the edge of the bed*

''wanna grab something to eat? or did you eat already?''

Roman said:
Han killed a few more guys before being killed from behind, "Wow. Like always, someone eventually does that." He said a with smirk. "So, what's next? Anymore ideas?"
Ilaani had spaced out in the meantime her head quickly turning as she was addressed "Eh?..O-Oh, right" she chuckled quietly before leaning back where she sat "I dunno...we could play a different kind of game, or its still pretty early on the day, I guess we could go somewhere, I don't mind really"

Nonalaka said:
Ilaani had spaced out in the meantime her head quickly turning as she was addressed "Eh?..O-Oh, right" she chuckled quietly before leaning back where she sat "I dunno...we could play a different kind of game, or its still pretty early on the day, I guess we could go somewhere, I don't mind really"
Han shrugged, "I guess we can go somewhere. There seems to be nothing else to do here anyways. Any places in mind?"

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Natsuru giggled lightly as she sits up on the edge of the bed*
''wanna grab something to eat? or did you eat already?''

[/QUOTE]
Amara sat up as well "Ah, well I had lunch with Natsumi already but you know I love food sooo....yes!" She giggled as she jumped up onto her feet and skipped to the door "It was fun seeing you as a girl and I wasn't gonna fix it for another while.... but I'm missing your real face already" she joked as she went to the other side of the door so she couldn't see and clicked her fingers fixing the prank.

Roman said:
Han shrugged, "I guess we can go somewhere. There seems to be nothing else to do here anyways. Any places in mind?"
She stretched "Well I dont have any ideas really but, I'm kinda hungry....what about you?" She asked with a smile.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back