• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus chuckled a little "Yeah...." He said softly as he looked up "Though I must admit...Not eating kinda sucks.....I mean I'm literally starving from not eating in about a year"
Sam tilted her head. "Why haven't you eaten?" She asks looking up at him with concern in her eyes

WeirdPrincess said:
Weiss shrugged,"You're acting like you are. Believing that the one you love could possibly be dead. You had no faith in her being alive and well."
Jackson nodded "I see...." He said quietly before looking at her "Thank you"

Mayyflower said:
Sam tilted her head. "Why haven't you eaten?" She asks looking up at him with concern in her eyes
Marcus sighed "I watched...The girl I love kill herself long ago...And ever since that.......It disgusts me too much"

shortyshot8 said:

Marcus sighed "I watched...The girl I love kill herself long ago...And ever since that.......It disgusts me too much"
Sam looked back down. "Why did she...kill herself?" She asks softly.

Roman said:
Taylor raised his shirt, to stomach level. "The cut is right on my side, but it should be healed up nice and good now." He said as he grabbed a pair of scissors. He then snipped a peice of the bandage and nodded, as he handed it to Celia. "Here you are, just unwrap this and we're finished."
Celia grabbed the edge of the bandage,"So I just unwrap this stuff...got it." She whispered as she stared intently at his stomach before she quickly unwrapped it from around him.

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus frowned "Because....Of me" He said quietly
Sam narrowed her eyes. "I-I've heard of her, my friend toru told me about her, but I thought she did it because of Dex" she says a bit confused

shortyshot8 said:

Weiss blinked,"For what? I haven't done anything special." She said truthfully.

Mayyflower said:
Sam narrowed her eyes. "I-I've heard of her, my friend toru told me about her, but I thought she did it because of Dex" she says a bit confused
Marcus sighed "Yeah....He was one of the reasons.....But I broke her heart long ago...And that's why.....It's my fault"

WeirdPrincess said:
Weiss blinked,"For what? I haven't done anything special." She said truthfully.
Jackson smiled a little a tear forming in his eye "But you did"

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia grabbed the edge of the bandage,"So I just unwrap this stuff...got it." She whispered as she stared intently at his stomach before she quickly unwrapped it from around him.
"Ta da! We're finished and now we can do whatever now, like finish this movie I was watching." He said as he placed the bandages on a coffee table. "I wonder if that's how mummies feel...."

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus sighed "Yeah....He was one of the reasons.....But I broke her heart long ago...And that's why.....It's my fault"

Weiss' eyes widened, now alarmed to see that he was tearing up."Dear god....what have I done?" She whispered, horrified to see someone cry.

WeirdPrincess said:
Weiss' eyes widened, now alarmed to see that he was tearing up."Dear god....what have I done?" She whispered, horrified to see someone cry.
Jackson smiled "You saved me...From myself"

Roman said:
"Ta da! We're finished and now we can do whatever now, like finish this movie I was watching." He said as he placed the bandages on a coffee table. "I wonder if that's how mummies feel...."
"It feels very uncomfortable." Celia said as she shifted herself on to his lap before looking back at him."What movie were you watching before I got here?"

shortyshot8 said:
Jackson smiled "You saved me...From myself"
Weiss breathed a sigh of relief and put a hand to her chest,"I thought it was going to be something worse. I'm glad I helped though."

WeirdPrincess said:
"It feels very uncomfortable." Celia said as she shifted herself on to his lap before looking back at him."What movie were you watching before I got here?"

Weiss breathed a sigh of relief and put a hand to her chest,"I thought it was going to be something worse. I'm glad I helped though."
Jackson smiled "Yeah...I'm glad I met you" He said softly before his eyes widened "Why now?"

shortyshot8 said:

Sam nodded. "I know what it feels like to watch someone you love either die" she huffs at the thought as she wrapped her arms around Marcus. "You cant keep starving yourself like that" she mumbled. "She won't ever be frogotton, but you just can't keep dreading on the past and keep yourself from moving on" she says softly

shortyshot8 said:
Jackson smiled "Yeah...I'm glad I met you" He said softly before his eyes widened "Why now?"
"What? What's wrong now?" Weiss asked as she stared at him.

WeirdPrincess said:
"What? What's wrong now?" Weiss asked as she stared at him.
Jackson's eyes slowly closed "Sorry" He said his head falling into her lap as he passed out cold

Mayyflower said:
Sam nodded. "I know what it feels like to watch someone you love either die" she huffs at the thought as she wrapped her arms around Marcus. "You cant keep starving yourself like that" she mumbled. "She won't ever be frogotton, but you just can't keep dreading on the past and keep yourself from moving on" she says softly
Marcus sighed "But it's my fault" He said sadly

shortyshot8 said:
Jackson's eyes slowly closed "Sorry" He said his head falling into her lap as he passed out cold
Weiss stared at him and huffed,"Well then....that's not nice to do to a lady." She murmured as she easily picked him up and stood up before zooming off.

shortyshot8 said:

Marcus sighed "But it's my fault" He said sadly
Sam lifted her head up. "Why was it your fault she died?" She asks

WeirdPrincess said:
Weiss stared at him and huffed,"Well then....that's not nice to do to a lady." She murmured as she easily picked him up and stood up before zooming off.
Jackson's face looked a bit pale

Mayyflower said:
Sam lifted her head up. "Why was it your fault she died?" She asks
Marcus covered his face "I cheated on her" He said quietly

WeirdPrincess said:

Taylor shrugged, "Something about ninjas or something, I don't know..." he said with a chuckle. "I was watching whatever was on TV I guess..."

shortyshot8 said:
Jackson's face looked a bit pale

Marcus covered his face "I cheated on her" He said quietly
Sam bit her bottom lip. "I thought Al was the one who cheated..." She says quietly. "why would someone want to end there life just because someone cheated? I just don't get it, I mean I would be depressed but I would try and move forward.." She says shaking her head. "But that's just me" she says quietly

Mayyflower said:
Sam bit her bottom lip. "I thought Al was the one who cheated..." She says quietly. "why would someone want to end there life just because someone cheated? I just don't get it, I mean I would be depressed but I would try and move forward.." She says shaking her head. "But that's just me" she says quietly
Marcus sighed "Even if I wasn't in control it's no excuse" He said softly

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus sighed "Even if I wasn't in control it's no excuse" He said softly
Sam sighed back. "I don't want you to starve because of what happened in the past.." She says quietly.

Roman said:
Taylor shrugged, "Something about ninjas or something, I don't know..." he said with a chuckle. "I was watching whatever was on TV I guess..."
Celia hummed in thought as faced forward again and snuggled into his chest happily."We should watch a movie then! Like an action movie, or a horror one! Oh oh, or maybe comedy!" She said excitedly as she clapped her hands together.

Mayyflower said:
Sam sighed back. "I don't want you to starve because of what happened in the past.." She says quietly.
Marcus kissed her forehead "How about whenever we do this again....We don't do it just to feed you...We do it for love"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back