• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

shortyshot8 said:
Jackson rubbed the back of his head nervously "Uhh.......Do you have a problem with people like me?" He asked
Weiss tilted her head,"People like you? I don't understand what you mean."

WeirdPrincess said:
Weiss tilted her head,"People like you? I don't understand what you mean."
Jackson shook his head "Um...Nothing forget it" He said looking away "I wonder......"

WeirdPrincess said:
(( Lol I guess I will ))
Celia hummed as she walked towards Taylor's house, her hair wet and dripping since she came from the water park."That was fun! But...I don't know what happened to my new friend." She muttered as she walked up to his door and knocked three times."Ollie Ollie Oxen Free!" She called out, bouncing on her heels.
Taylor looked over to the door, with a spoon in his mouth. "Eh? Who can that be?" He asked himself, slowly making his way to the door. He took a quick look before opening the door, "Celia! Why are you wet?" He asked curiously.

WeirdPrincess said:
(( Fiiine... I'll be nicer and not judge you harshly....maybe.... Jk, I'll be nice, for now at least xD ))

Yoshino nodded before plopping down on the ground,"That's fine. I'm just gonna sleep here." She said quietly before closing her eyes and drifting off to sleep.
WeirdPrincess said:
(( Okie Dokie! ))
(( I can't stay away from Kaz too long xD He's like one of my favorite characters :P ))

Kaz looked down at the ground and sighed, "Why didn't you just go upstairs?" He asked himself in a low whisper. He quietly stood up and picked Yoshino up off the ground and carried her upstairs. He opened her door and placed her on her bed before plopping down next to her and going to sleep himself.

shortyshot8 said:
Jackson shook his head "Um...Nothing forget it" He said looking away "I wonder......"
Weiss frowned again,"You wonder what? You're acting kind of strange you know."

WeirdPrincess said:
Weiss frowned again,"You wonder what? You're acting kind of strange you know."
Jackson sighed "Sorry.....I'm just having a strange day....My wedding is coming up and...I haven't seen Dove anywhere"

Mayyflower said:
Sam smiled. "It's fine love" she says stretching
Marcus yawned "Man...A little hungry huh? That was a lie"

Roman said:
Taylor looked over to the door, with a spoon in his mouth. "Eh? Who can that be?" He asked himself, slowly making his way to the door. He took a quick look before opening the door, "Celia! Why are you wet?" He asked curiously.
(( I can't stay away from Kaz too long xD He's like one of my favorite characters :P ))

Kaz looked down at the ground and sighed, "Why didn't you just go upstairs?" He asked himself in a low whisper. He quietly stood up and picked Yoshino up off the ground and carried her upstairs. He opened her door and placed her on her bed before plopping down next to her and going to sleep himself.
Celia smiled and waved,"Hi! I went to the water park with my new friend but then I left. Can I come in?" She asked cutely, tilting her head a little as her smile remained.

shortyshot8 said:
Jackson sighed "Sorry.....I'm just having a strange day....My wedding is coming up and...I haven't seen Dove anywhere"

Weiss hummed,"A wedding you say...Well congratulations. I'm assuming Dove is the fiancé." She stated as she put her hands on her hip and leaned forward."Maybe she's busy doing something, or lost, or hanging out with friends, or maybe she could be dead."

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia smiled and waved,"Hi! I went to the water park with my new friend but then I left. Can I come in?" She asked cutely, tilting her head a little as her smile remained.
Taylor nodded, "Yeah, come in. You look like you had fun... A lot of fun." He said jokingly as he lifted a few strands of her hair. "Is that where you went after the tournament match?"

WeirdPrincess said:

Weiss hummed,"A wedding you say...Well congratulations. I'm assuming Dove is the fiancé." She stated as she put her hands on her hip and leaned forward."Maybe she's busy doing something, or lost, or hanging out with friends, or maybe she could be dead."
Jackson sighed "Yeah...I haven't seen her in weeks" He said quietly "She just might be dead" He said as he sat back down

shortyshot8 said:

Sam laughed."sorry" she says smiling

Roman said:
Taylor nodded, "Yeah, come in. You look like you had fun... A lot of fun." He said jokingly as he lifted a few strands of her hair. "Is that where you went after the tournament match?"
Celia nodded as she made her way inside,"Yup! I wanted to cool down and that seemed like a good place to go. What did you do after our match? Just come back here?" She asked as she looked up at Taylor.

shortyshot8 said:
Jackson sighed "Yeah...I haven't seen her in weeks" He said quietly "She just might be dead" He said as he sat back down
Weiss nodded,"That's very possible. Have you not heard from her in the past 48 hours? If so, we must contact the police and start a search party." She stated as she sat down next to him.

WeirdPrincess said:
Weiss nodded,"That's very possible. Have you not heard from her in the past 48 hours? If so, we must contact the police and start a search party." She stated as she sat down next to him.
Jackson sighed "I can't sense her Magic anywhere....I doubt the police can do anything....I fear the worst" He said looking down at his hands

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia nodded as she made her way inside,"Yup! I wanted to cool down and that seemed like a good place to go. What did you do after our match? Just come back here?" She asked as she looked up at Taylor.
"Nope." Taylor said plopping down on his couch after he closed the door. "After you healed my wound, I went to infirmary to get it patched up so it wouldn't reopen." He said smiling. "They actually said I can take the bandages off today, wanna help?"

shortyshot8 said:
Jackson sighed "I can't sense her Magic anywhere....I doubt the police can do anything....I fear the worst" He said looking down at his hands
"Worry not my dear civilian. She must be held captive somewhere and can't escape. Your lady love, Dove is not dead." Weiss said as she patted his back.

Mayyflower said:
Sam turned over and placed her hand on his chest and rubbed his chest softly
Marcus smiled "I love you" He said softly

WeirdPrincess said:
"Worry not my dear civilian. She must be held captive somewhere and can't escape. Your lady love, Dove is not dead." Weiss said as she patted his back.
Jackson clenched his hands so hard that blood began to fall from them "Yeah but....I just don't know"

Roman said:
"Nope." Taylor said plopping down on his couch after he closed the door. "After you healed my wound, I went to infirmary to get it patched up so it wouldn't reopen." He said smiling. "They actually said I can take the bandages off today, wanna help?"
"Yes sir!" Celia said with a determined look, soon saluting Taylor. She trotted over to him and took a seat next to Taylor on the couch."Where are they? I can't remember where I hit you."

shortyshot8 said:

Jackson clenched his hands so hard that blood began to fall from them "Yeah but....I just don't know"
Weiss stared at his hands, watching as the blood spilled from the wound. The more she stared, the harder the blood got until it was frozen solid."Are you giving up? Are you being weak?"

shortyshot8 said:

Sam pecked his cheek. "I love you too" she says smiling as she moved her head and placed it gently on his chest. "I'm sorry tired" she says quietly

WeirdPrincess said:
"Yes sir!" Celia said with a determined look, soon saluting Taylor. She trotted over to him and took a seat next to Taylor on the couch."Where are they? I can't remember where I hit you."

Weiss stared at his hands, watching as the blood spilled from the wound. The more she stared, the harder the blood got until it was frozen solid."Are you giving up? Are you being weak?"
Jackson blinked "Wha-What? Me? Weak? No...." He said quietly "I am not weak...Am I?"

Mayyflower said:
Sam pecked his cheek. "I love you too" she says smiling as she moved her head and placed it gently on his chest. "I'm sorry tired" she says quietly
Marcus laughed a little "I'm tired too" He said softly

WeirdPrincess said:
Taylor raised his shirt, to stomach level. "The cut is right on my side, but it should be healed up nice and good now." He said as he grabbed a pair of scissors. He then snipped a peice of the bandage and nodded, as he handed it to Celia. "Here you are, just unwrap this and we're finished."

shortyshot8 said:
Jackson blinked "Wha-What? Me? Weak? No...." He said quietly "I am not weak...Am I?"

Sam smiled and yawned. "Ima start using my goddess powers to keep me alive I don't like feeding like that, sure it is wonderful, but I don't want that to be what out relationship is based off of" she sighs. "You know?" She says softly

Mayyflower said:
Sam smiled and yawned. "Ima start using my goddess powers to keep me alive I don't like feeding like that, sure it is wonderful, but I don't want that to be what out relationship is based off of" she sighs. "You know?" She says softly
Marcus chuckled a little "Yeah...." He said softly as he looked up "Though I must admit...Not eating kinda sucks.....I mean I'm literally starving from not eating in about a year"

shortyshot8 said:

Weiss shrugged,"You're acting like you are. Believing that the one you love could possibly be dead. You had no faith in her being alive and well."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back