• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus rolled over and groaned "God.........I'm completely drained"

(So...Tark vs Sora?)

Jackson floated down "Nice to meet you Weiss!" He said extending his hand
Weiss stared at his hand before looking back at Jackson."You're hands are dirty." She said blandly.

(Let's start the fight tomorrow... It's night and I DERP up a lot.... I mean a loooooot.)

WeirdPrincess said:
Yoshino laughed,"Well duh! That was the whole point....though the potion part wasn't exactly necessary... " She whispered the last part to herself, letting out a snicker."So now you know everything you're suppose to...and whatever memories you've lost."
"Yeah! Of course I do! Just why am I here on your house? Oh wait.... Hold on a second." Kaz thought for a quick second, forcing himself to remember his memories from the last few days. "Ah, Yoshino! I almost forgot, thanks for helping me again, babe!"

shortyshot8 said:
(This should be quick.....*Totally not sounding like a cocky prick*)
(( If you're being cocky...I will beat your ass into your next lifetime. No wait, your next next life time. ))

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( T~T )))
((( xD )))

((( Yup~ )))

[/QUOTE]
(( I was like, what if he had to remember your name? Then again, it's not hard to forget. xD ))

WeirdPrincess said:
(( If you're being cocky...I will beat your ass into your next lifetime. No wait, your next next life time. ))
(The panda king says no violence... Settle this with hugs.)

WeirdPrincess said:
Weiss stared at his hand before looking back at Jackson."You're hands are dirty." She said blandly.
Jackson blinked "Uhh......Sorry?" He said not ever having been in this situation

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( T~T )))
((( xD )))

((( Yup~ )))

[/QUOTE]
((*pats shoulder* It's okay. I judge everyone harshly ))

shortyshot8 said:
Tark heard people talking so he went to check it out "What the hell?" He muttered
"You have a plan don't you... You didn't just come back so you could catch me..." He smirked with a devilish grin, "Your right... I do have something planned AFTER I get my body back... But you... You have to stay in there and away from people." I give him a fake smile then rolls my eyes, "You can't compel me to do anything unless you get your body back." He goes upstairs with her, "Dosent mean I have other ways."

Slaxt said:
(The panda king says no violence... Settle this with hugs.)
(( But I wanna kick someone's booty! I always hug people dang it... *sits in corner and frowns sadly, mumbling under my breath* Stupid panda King...saying I can't use violence... ))

WeirdPrincess said:
(( But I wanna kick someone's booty! I always hug people dang it... *sits in corner and frowns sadly, mumbling under my breath* Stupid panda King...saying I can't use violence... ))
(*hugs* Finee... I guess you can... *frowns* Just this once!)

KaterinaPetrovaTVD said:
"You have a plan don't you... You didn't just come back so you could catch me..." He smirked with a devilish grin, "Your right... I do have something planned AFTER I get my body back... But you... You have to stay in there and away from people." I give him a fake smile then rolls my eyes, "You can't compel me to do anything unless you get your body back." He goes upstairs with her, "Dosent mean I have other ways."
Tark frowned "What the hell are they doing?" He asked himself before stepping out of the shadows "Excuse me"

shortyshot8 said:
Jackson blinked "Uhh......Sorry?" He said not ever having been in this situation
Weiss raised her hand and a glove immediately appeared on it before she reached out and shook his hand."There." She said before putting her hand down, the glove disappearing.

Slaxt said:
(*hugs* Finee... I guess you can... *frowns* Just this once!)
(( Hurray! *jumps up and happily hugs* I'm satisfied, thank you very much ))

WeirdPrincess said:
Weiss raised her hand and a glove immediately appeared on it before she reached out and shook his hand."There." She said before putting her hand down, the glove disappearing.

(( Hurray! *jumps up and happily hugs* I'm satisfied, thank you very much ))
Jackson rubbed the back of his head nervously "Uhh.......Do you have a problem with people like me?" He asked

Roman said:
"Yeah! Of course I do! Just why am I here on your house? Oh wait.... Hold on a second." Kaz thought for a quick second, forcing himself to remember his memories from the last few days. "Ah, Yoshino! I almost forgot, thanks for helping me again, babe!"
Yoshino blinked a few times, a little confused about what just happened. She shook her head and smiled,"No problem. Glad you're back to your normal self."

WeirdPrincess said:
Yoshino blinked a few times, a little confused about what just happened. She shook her head and smiled,"No problem. Glad you're back to your normal self."
"I'm a little tired... I'm just gonna lay down and get some sleep for a while. I'll find you when I wake up." Kaz said, beforw laying down on the couch.

(( I'm switching over to Taylor if you atill wanna send Celia ))

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( I know xD )))
((( But still~ )))

[/QUOTE]
(( Fiiine... I'll be nicer and not judge you harshly....maybe.... Jk, I'll be nice, for now at least xD ))

Roman said:
"I'm a little tired... I'm just gonna lay down and get some sleep for a while. I'll find you when I wake up." Kaz said, beforw laying down on the couch.

(( I'm switching over to Taylor if you atill wanna send Celia ))
Yoshino nodded before plopping down on the ground,"That's fine. I'm just gonna sleep here." She said quietly before closing her eyes and drifting off to sleep.

(( Okie Dokie! ))

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus rolled over and groaned "God.........I'm completely drained"

(So...Tark vs Sora?)

Jackson floated down "Nice to meet you Weiss!" He said extending his hand
Sam groaned. "My back" she said breathing heavily

Fukushima Akira]((( I know xD ))) ((( But still~ ))) [/QUOTE] (( I know you know xD )) (( [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16433-weirdprincess/ said:
@WeirdPrincess[/URL] who's gonna post first? ?.? ))

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus looked at her "You okay?" He asked
Sam looked over at Marcus and raised an eyebrow. "Oh I thought we were just naming things that were wrong with us" she says with a chuckle. "Just kidding but my back hurts a little" she says blushing

Mayyflower said:
Sam looked over at Marcus and raised an eyebrow. "Oh I thought we were just naming things that were wrong with us" she says with a chuckle. "Just kidding but my back hurts a little" she says blushing
Marcus nodded "Oh...Sorry" He said laughing a little nervously

Roman said:
(( I know you know xD ))
(( @WeirdPrincess who's gonna post first? ?.? ))
(( Lol I guess I will ))

Celia hummed as she walked towards Taylor's house, her hair wet and dripping since she came from the water park."That was fun! But...I don't know what happened to my new friend." She muttered as she walked up to his door and knocked three times."Ollie Ollie Oxen Free!" She called out, bouncing on her heels.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back