• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen nodded "so, care to give clueless Ayen a tour of our new humble abode?" he said looking at her happily.
Amaya nodded. "Okay" she says with a chuckle as she grabbed his hands and led him up the steps and opened the door.

Mayyflower said:
Sam smiled as she Backed him into the bed to where he was laying on the bed she climbed ontop of him and kissed him again, tilting her head and sliding her tongue in his mouth.
Marcus blushed as they kissed as his tongue touched hers (GTG For a bit)

xoloveox said:
"I-I am worrying!"
Nero laughed "I promise you will be fine!" He said happily (GTG For a bit)

Roman said:
"Dragon's blood? I have some of that." Kaz swiped his hand down on the air and a small menu popped up. He scrolled down before pressing a icon that said, 'Dragon's Blood' and watched it appear in his hand. "Here you are. Also, you can take the strand of hair..."
Yoshino watched as he pulled up a screen and found Dragons Blood,"Well I didn't know you could do that....it sort of reminds me of a video game." She chuckled as she took the vial of Dragon's Blood before carefully grabbing a single strand of his hair and pulling it out. She opened the vial of Dragon's Blood and put the hair inside before closing it then swirling it around, watching as it glowed blue."Now all we need is the heart and some gold string. Be right back!" She exclaimed as she suddenly vanished then came back a second later, both items in one hand and a cauldron appearing next to her, water already inside and a purple flame under it to boil the water.

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus blushed as they kissed as his tongue touched hers (GTG For a bit)
(Okay I'm going to bed anyways)

A faint blush appeared on sams face as she deepened the kiss, so it was more passionate she let out a soft moan.

(Fade)

Mayyflower said:
Amaya nodded. "Okay" she says with a chuckle as she grabbed his hands and led him up the steps and opened the door.
Ayen looked around after Amaya opened the door "well, there's definitely enough room for a family." he said as he looked back at her "it's just missing the family." he says smiling at her.

WeirdPrincess said:
Yoshino watched as he pulled up a screen and found Dragons Blood,"Well I didn't know you could do that....it sort of reminds me of a video game." She chuckled as she took the vial of Dragon's Blood before carefully grabbing a single strand of his hair and pulling it out. She opened the vial of Dragon's Blood and put the hair inside before closing it then swirling it around, watching as it glowed blue."Now all we need is the heart and some gold string. Be right back!" She exclaimed as she suddenly vanished then came back a second later, both items in one hand and a cauldron appearing next to her, water already inside and a purple flame under it to boil the water.
"Yeah, I made it my and modeled it after the game." He said as he rolled around on the couch. He then waited for he to appear once she vanished. When she came back he watched in awe but confusion. "What's next?"

Roman said:
"Yeah, I made it my and modeled it after the game." He said as he rolled around on the couch. He then waited for he to appear once she vanished. When she came back he watched in awe but confusion. "What's next?"
Yoshino tossed the heart and gold string into the cauldron,"We mix it all together of course. We have to wait for a while after making it...for about 5 or ten minutes. After that, I just need to get you a cup so you can drink it and then I'll say the spell afterwards." She stated as a large wooden spoon appeared inside, which she grabbed and began to stir. Opening the small vial, she poured it into the caulron and watched as it turned turned a bright green, then red, before finally settling at periwinkle. She stirred it as she hummed."This was probably the easiest thing ever....I thought this would have been a lot harder."

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''horde king...?''
*She then covered her face with her hands*

"Dammit!! ive mistakened the two! dammit i hate myself now!!''

[/QUOTE]
Nissa:*she nods her head and pats her shoulders one two three, times* there there.

WeirdPrincess said:
Yoshino tossed the heart and gold string into the cauldron,"We mix it all together of course. We have to wait for a while after making it...for about 5 or ten minutes. After that, I just need to get you a cup so you can drink it and then I'll say the spell afterwards." She stated as a large wooden spoon appeared inside, which she grabbed and began to stir. Opening the small vial, she poured it into the caulron and watched as it turned turned a bright green, then red, before finally settling at periwinkle. She stirred it as she hummed."This was probably the easiest thing ever....I thought this would have been a lot harder."
"Might be easy for you. I suck at magic... So well, thank you once again. This is a big help." Kaz said, as he still rolled around on the couch.

Slaxt said:
Clover sighs and gets off the chair. "I say... I'm buying lunch." He chuckles and pokes her on the cheek. "I'm ready to go when you are. Just lead the way~"
Yuzu blushed slightly. He sure likes poking people... She thought laughing a little at the thought. "Hmm... Where to eat..." She wondered.

Lumina said:
Now it was Noir that was getting excited. She nodded enthusiastically, with the chibis nodding in the same level of intensity. The three seemed very set on going to see it.
Yuto bought their tickets and nodded. "Alright! Let's go!" He said happily as he took her hand gently and guided her inside the theater and into a seat. "Do you guys want popcorn or a soda?" He asked.

Roman said:
"Might be easy for you. I suck at magic... So well, thank you once again. This is a big help." Kaz said, as he still rolled around on the couch.
Yoshino smiled,"You're welcome. I'd do anything to help if it involved you. But....what are you doing?" She asked, still stirring the potion as she watched him roll around on her couch.

shortyshot8 said:
Jackson floated above her "Well.....I guess you are right"

Nero chuckled "Don't worry!" He said happily
Weiss sighed again and rubbed her forehead,"Why are you floating above me? Can you not introduce yourself like a normal person?" She asked as she looked up at Jackson.

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen looked around after Amaya opened the door "well, there's definitely enough room for a family." he said as he looked back at her "it's just missing the family." he says smiling at her.
Amaya smiled and nodded. "It's all in here" she says pointing to her stomach. "Anyways this is the family room, in that room is the kitchen" she says as she walks to the kitchen

Jennete said:
Nissa:*she nods her head and pats her shoulders one two three, times* there there.
*Himeragi then hugs her legs to her chest and burries her face in them*

''i feel so stupid...''

WeirdPrincess said:
Yoshino smiled,"You're welcome. I'd do anything to help if it involved you. But....what are you doing?" She asked, still stirring the potion as she watched him roll around on her couch.

Weiss sighed again and rubbed her forehead,"Why are you floating above me? Can you not introduce yourself like a normal person?" She asked as she looked up at Jackson.
"When you moved, I became very uncomfortable. Now I am trying to find a comforting position or I will wait for you to come back." Kaz said, as he struggled to get comfortable.

Roman said:
"When you moved, I became very uncomfortable. Now I am trying to find a comforting position or I will wait for you to come back." Kaz said, as he struggled to get comfortable.
Yoshino chuckled as she stopped stirring and sat down on the couch, pushing him over slightly."It can't be that hard to find a comfortable spot." She said as she put her feet up on the coffee table and leaned her head back.

Mayyflower said:
Amaya smiled and nodded. "It's all in here" she says pointing to her stomach. "Anyways this is the family room, in that room is the kitchen" she says as she walks to the kitchen
Ayen followed Amaya "it's great my love, but i must ask, how many bed rooms?" he said as he hugged her from behind placing one of his hands one her stomach.

(im crashing, good night.)

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen followed Amaya "it's great my love, but i must ask, how many bed rooms?" he said as he hugged her from behind placing one of his hands one her stomach.
Amaya looked up at Ayen. "Five, including the game room downstairs " she says softly. "I'll show you the master room and downstairs." She says heading towards the room

WeirdPrincess said:
Yoshino chuckled as she stopped stirring and sat down on the couch, pushing him over slightly."It can't be that hard to find a comfortable spot." She said as she put her feet up on the coffee table and leaned her head back.
Kaz sighed, "Anywhere without you is uncomfortable." He said, smiling as he lay his head in her legs again. "That's just my opinion though."

Roman said:
Kaz sighed, "Anywhere without you is uncomfortable." He said, smiling as he lay his head in her legs again. "That's just my opinion though."
Yoshino smiled as she put a hand on his head and looked down at Kaz,"You're just the cutest." She said quietly as she ran her fingers through his hair softly.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Yuzu blushed slightly. He sure likes poking people... She thought laughing a little at the thought. "Hmm... Where to eat..." She wondered.
Clover looks up at the ceiling in thought. "Hmm... What's your favorite food?" He says while look back at her and smiling.

Slaxt said:
Clover looks up at the ceiling in thought. "Hmm... What's your favorite food?" He says while look back at her and smiling.
Yuzu shrugged. "I guess I really like ramen, how about we eat that?" She asked as she smiled a little back.

WeirdPrincess said:
Yoshino smiled as she put a hand on his head and looked down at Kaz,"You're just the cutest." She said quietly as she ran her fingers through his hair softly.
Kaz smiled and gently put a hand on her cheek, "You're cute too. Too cute." He said chuckling.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Yuzu shrugged. "I guess I really like ramen, how about we eat that?" She asked as she smiled a little back.
Clover nods and chuckles. "Sure we can eat ramen." He smiles at her widely. "Lead the way~"

(I'm bored... Anyone free? xD )

Slaxt said:
Clover nods and chuckles. "Sure we can eat ramen." He smiles at her widely. "Lead the way~"
Yuzu giggled and ruffled his hair as she got out of her seat. "Your so gosh darn cute..." She laughed as she headed out of the arcade.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back